League Of Legends X Reader On...

By OddlyTransparent

A collection if reader one shots because I've seem like 5 maybe. So feel free to request and hope you enjoy... More

Ezreal x Reader

3.2K 41 6
By OddlyTransparent

You had been apart of the League of Legends for 5 years and not once had you ever regretted it. You'd not only been able to fight in the fields of justice, but you've also meet many new friends. As well as Ezreal your boyfriend of 2 years. You had meet him 5 years back on one of your first games. You played support while he played ADC, and summoners soon found that you two went together like peanut butter and jelly. Now, you'd never be able to replace Taric ,but you were a close second to being Ezreals support. Being around Ezreal so much eventually lead to a crush and things just went up from there. You two now owned a house together and were very happy...well most of the time at least. With a relationship there's bound to be arguments especially if the relationship is meant to last.

-----------------------------------------------------

Lux was your friend. Not a best friend, that spot was reserved for Sona, but still a friend. She also happened to be a friend of Ezreals and this wouldn't have bothered you if it wasn't for the fact that he talked about her. A lot.
The front door opens up and you look up from your spot on the couch. You're meet with Ezreals ecstatic smile which made a small, gentle smile meet your lips.
"Oh my gosh y/n today was amazing!" He jumps onto the couch in the seat next to you his eyes sparkling. You giggle and nod for him to continue.
"Well the summoners tried something new and instead of choosing Taric or you they chose Lux!" His eyes sparkled as he said her name and without realizing it your smile slowly began to fade.
"So we were playing and she let me get so many kills so we won in 25 minutes! Wow, she was so amazing. I think she's one of the best supports I've ever had." His voice trails off and he looks at the ceiling eyes still sparkling as he spoke if her. Her. The one who brought such a look to his face. Something you could never do. He turns to you and you place a small, fake smile on your features.
"That sounds cool. Well I'm going to go upstairs and take a shower." You smile and get up from the couch fighting back tears.

-----------------------------------------------------

As you step out of the bathroom, the tears all shed in the shower, you head downstairs to the cold, quite living room. You look around confusion on your features as you look for Ezreal. You head to the kitchen, a light coming from the archway opening it up to the house. You walk in and look around your eyes landing in a note in the middle of the table.

Dear Y/n,
I went over to Lux's to help her with some things. I'll be back by eleven I love you.
Love, Ezreal

Your eyes widen and you can't help but feel tears sting your eyes. Tonight if all nights he decides to ditch you. Your 2 year anniversary was today and you had hoped to just spend time with Ez. You breath in and stop your tears from falling. Anger fills you up as your sadness disperses. This was the final straw. You couldn't take this heartache anny longer. If he wanted to be with Lux you wouldn't hold him back. You text your best friend Sona and tell her you'd be coming over. After packing up all of your luggage you leave a note for Ezreal and leave on your way a slouch in your step.

------------------------------------------------------

Ezreal rushes out of Lux's house as she screams after him.
"Ezreal! I thought you said we were a good pair!?" She halts at the door as Ezreal continues on running. He liked Lux as a friend, but she had hoped to advance relationship telling him that she was perfect for him. He didn't like her like that though. He never would as his heart belonged to Y/n and so he rushed back to her back to there warm, welcoming home always filled with her warm, gentle smile. He soon saw there house in the distance and he slowed his pace a smile donning his face. It slowly faded though as he saw no lights or signs if life. He walked up confusion donning his features and he opened the door.
"Y/n?" Ezreal waited for a reply and panic began to set in as he rushes around the house searching for her desperately. He finally heads to the kitchen only to see a note laying next to his. He sighs relief expecting it to tell him were she was and when she would come back home to him. Instead he's left heartbroken, and holding back tears.

Dearest Ezreal,
I'm sorry I'm not enough for you and I just wanted you to know that I won't hold you back from happiness any longer. I wish you could've just told me you loved Lux rather then torture me like this. Ignoring the date and leaving me alone. Telling me that I could never be the support you needed or the 'amazing' person Lux is. I'm sorry I didn't do this sooner. I just want what's best for you so...I guess this is goodbye.
Best wishes, Y/n.

His body gave out and tears racked his body. It was there anniversary. He was such an idiot. He loved her and he made her feel like that. He hugged his legs close to him and half expected to feel her wrap her arms around him consoling him like she usually did. But now he'd lost her because of a stupid, irresponsible mistake.

------------------------------------------------------

You burrowed yourself into the covers of Sonas extra bed. After a long cry and many tubs if ice cream you and Sona finally retired to bed for the night. You burrow down into the sheets and close your eyes. Your eyes immediately open and you shiver. You were used to...his...comfort and warmth holding you tight. You pull out your phone hoping to distract yourself. You hadn't opened up the phone all night to busy with your sadness. You jump up as your phone becomes crowded with messages and missed calls. You open your messages and wait for it to load.
--------------
To: Y/n
From: Ezzy <3

I'm sorry Y/n! I love you and I was just being stupid.

Delieverd 10:34 p.m
---------------
To: Y/n
From: Ezzy <3

Are you okay? Do you have somewhere to stay?

Delivered 10:37
--------------
To: Y/n
From: Ezzy <3

Did you eat? Please tell me I'm really worried.

Delivered 10:42
--------------
To: Y/n
From: Ezzy <3

I love you and I'm so sorry :(

Delieverd 10:50
--------------
To: Y/n
From: Ezzy <3

Please come home and please answer me. I-I can't stand not being next to you.

Delivered 10:55
---------------
You set your phone down and hold back tears. You couldn't let him get to you. He would be happy with Lux. You would just get in the way. You hear a light ping come from your phone.

---------------
To: Y/n
From: Ezzy <3

Y/n? Are you okay? I know you've read my messages please reply?

Delivered 11:04
---------------
You looked at the last message your hands hovering over to reply. You hold back however a lingering anger stopping you.
--------------------
To: Y/n
From: Ezzy <3

Please? I need someone to cuddle with I'm cold :(

Delivered 11:05
-----------------------------------------------------
You finally type a response

-----------------------------

To: Ezzy <3
From: Y/n

Go cuddle Lux then. She's amazing after all isn't she.

Delivered 11:06
---------------

To: Y/n
From: Ezzy <3

No! She's not even comparable to you! I'm sorry I love you so much and your the best, most beautiful, kindest, sweetest, most amazing person I know! I love you...please come home to me :'(

Delivered 11:07

----------------

You feel your heart clench, and you get up and begin to pack up your stuff. Ezreal was an idiot sometimes. You'd give him a chance to explain, but you wouldn't make promises to stay. You left Sonas leaving her a note (even though Sona already knew as she'd been expecting something like this to happen)
and you headed back to your house.

----------------

As you opened the door to your home your meet by candles and rose petals. You drop your luggage and call out.

"Ezreal? You're here right?" Ezreal had never been the romantic type and so this gesture was slightly unsettling. You hear a crash from the kitchen and you rush towards the noise. You hold in a giggle (unsuccessfully though) as you see Ezreal covers in pots and pans slumped to the ground a pout on his lips. You rush over and help him up pulling a pot off his head. His eyes hold a sparkle. A sparkle greater then any other you'd seen and he pulls you tightly into his arms nuzzling his fave into your neck.
"I love you so much. I love you and I'm sorry and...and..." You cut him off with a kiss. He smiles down again and pulls you in tighter to him. Until he pulls away as a timer goes off and the smell of burning is meet by your noses. Ezreals face fills with panic and he rushes to the oven pulling out a dish. He juggles it a little and places it down. He then looks back at you sheepishly.
"I'm sorry...I'm not a great chef." You smile and go back in for a hug.
"Its okay...let's just cuddle in the couch okay?" He smiles down at you and nods excitedly. You two sit in the couch and he pulls you into him nuzzling your neck. You two drift off the sleep forgetting dinner only happy to be in each others arms. Warm, content, and in love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

480K 14.6K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
238K 8.4K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
376K 13.4K 58
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
953K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.