Cosplaying As A Boy [Akashi X...

By Hirocchi98

(F/N) (L/N), the most stunning girl that ever lived in the world, not only blessed by looks, also blessed wit... More

Chapter 1 : From Teiko to Rakuzan
Chapter 2 : Literature
Chapter 3 : His Basketball Play and Lies
Chapter 4 : Part Time Job
Chapter 5 : Da Feels!! (o'艸')
Chapter 6 : Ticked Off
Chapter 7 : Nightmare
A/N
Chapter 8 : The Blue Head
Chapter 9 : (Ctrl+C) & (Ctrl+V)
Chapter 10 : Look at Those Rainbow!!
Chapter 12 : Jealousy
Chapter 13 : Inter-High Preparation & Spy Day 1
Chapter 14 : Little Spy Day 2 & It's a Looong Daaay~
Chapter 15 : Too Precious
Chapter 16 : Start Over and Take the Risk
Chapter 17 : Sorrow
Chapter 18 : The Emperor's Way
Chapter 19 : The Sport
Chapter 20 : In the End
Notes
Chapter 21 : Fragment of Memory
Chapter 22: To Remember
Chapter 23: Reasons for Everything
Chapter 24: Last
Chapter 25: I'm always living with you
Extra ー SUICIDE BOMBING

Chapter 11 : The Secret

938 27 1
By Hirocchi98

Yo! I had recheived the vote via private message, and guess what? Our Carrot is the winner! Woooo!
LOL, let's just dive, shall we?

(っ '-´ c)!!! Enjoy~

______________________________________________
Previously from chapter 10

(F/N) had gloriously fled from Rakuzan just to meet Ryouta and get a very nice ‘encouragement’ from him. They ate their orders in silent until (F/N)’s phone rang. Right, (F/N) forgot that his team had a practice match with two other schools, and he missed one. He ran back to Rakuzan after he paid their orders and gets a little lecture from Akashi next.

(F/N) and the team eventually won easily since the opponent is weak, even though the Yaroi High trying their best to copy the famous Kiseki no Sedai. As a reward, which Akashi tell (F/N) just to had a company, he decided to treat him at his café which is he agreed too.

At the café, Akashi met his former team and so introducing (F/N) to everyone. Well, more likely he introduces himself after being asked by Kuroko.

The rainbow team had their nice chit chat and joy, while (F/N) had suddenly became quiet, remembering of the secrets he held.
______________________________________________

[Author’s POV]
(F/N) had eaten his food quietly, still pondering about whom, which ones of them he could trust, asks for help, asks for hint, and more, just to lift his burden off of his shoulder a little. His eye turns dull as he ate his meal. Gulping the tasty food slowly as he next drank his drinks. He let out a small sigh, closing his eyes a moment, thinking about the future, the day when Akashi acknowledges his secret.

“Hey, Kazuhiro, a (astronomical sign) like you must not space out today, or else, good luck will reversed into bad luck…” said Midorima who sat across him.

Instantly, his eyes gone back to normal, filled with a little glitter and passion like the time he always plays basketball…

“Aaah, sorry! Hahaha! And please, just call me (F/N), I’m not used to formalities. Unless I really needed to, haha!” he respond as he scratch his back head groggily.

He continues eating, sometimes added some puns and laughs with them together while his mind still filled with pain, agony, and anxiety.

[Midorima’s POV]
“Something’s not right with (F/N), the way he ate silently before… He reminds me of someone back at Teiko… But, who?” I thought, still eyeing on him.

“The way he laugh, the way he adverts his eyes, the way he ate, he reminds me of (L/N)” I ponder, making the closest composure… Then I snap back to reality, of how stupid I am, because if (F/N) is (L/N), Akashi should have recognized this first. Shooking my head, I finished my meal, then excused myself to the restroom.

“Something’s not right…” I whisper obviously to myself.

“I knew it he only resembles her a little, but… Aaaahg!!” I squeezed my lucky item from anger, anger to myself, of what I don’t really sure… Oha Asa said that today is my lucky day, also with (astronomical sign)…

I only wished it happened like usual, Oha Asa is like the second mother I have after all, she’s the second person who I trust deeply from my heart after my family…

I put my lucky item and took off my bandage from my hands. Opening the water tap right after I put my glasses, I start cleaning my face, hoping it could help me to cool down my brain.

“What is it I wanted to know that I felt axious inside my heart?” I asked to myself, looking down to the sink table.

“Perhaps my true identity?” said a familiar voice. I turn my head to the voice as I received a clean towel from the person. I gladly took it, cleaning my face, I put my glasses back and realized who is in front of me…

“(F/N), what do you mean…?” I asked…
“Just like I told you before, my true identity. The thing that you’ve been wanting to know, right?” he said while looking to the mirror. I nod hesitantly.

“Well, I’m guessing you’ve been watching my every move until you snap me out of my thoughts back then. And I can tell that you’ve been thinking of my act that resembles someone. Correct?”
he asked and I nod.

“Well, you’ve got me, Shintarou. I’m the person you’ve been comparing to.” He said as his voice getting slower.

“I am… (L/N). (F/N) (L/N). From Teiko.” He continued, leaving me with mouth open.

“If you don’t believe me, then you can come with me to my home, I’ll show you the real me, behind this mask.” He said giving me a tape as he slowly walk back to the others.

“That’s….. (L/N)? I can’t believe this thing! I know I’m suspicious with him because of his act and his first name, but to be told that he’s actually (F/N) (L/N), it’s too good to be true. N-Not that I’m actually care about her! But still… It’s good to know that she’s fine.” I let out a big sigh while bandaging my hand with the tape that (F/N) gave me.

Minutes later had pass, I came back to my seat with my lucky item on hand and continues to talk with the others until one by one, they gone home, leaving me, (F/N), and Akashi alone in here. Of course, Kuroko had gone home to, I saw him out from this place.

“So, is there something you hide from me, Shintarou?” asked Akashi, which I know he will use his Emperor’s eye to take it out from me if he founds out my strange action.

“No, there’s nothing I hide behind you, Akashi.” I said with confidence.

“I see you lying, tell me the truth.” He said again.

“Nothing, really. I’m just tired today after practice and being dragged by Kise like that before, really makes my day worse. Guess I need a larger lucky item next time…”

“I see, well, I’ll go home now…” He said as he raised from his seat, “you two should go home too, it’s late.” He continued as he walks out.

The heck? This is the first time I heard him saying things like that after the day he obsessed with winning over everything.

“So, you ready to come to my place?” asked (F/N), bringing me back to reality. I nods slowly at him and he rise from his seat and start walking out which I followed. Our walk to his home is very quiet. None of us know what to say, it’s a complete silence as I can hear the grasshopper’s voice from a far. This is, very intense.

We walk and walk and eventually reached his home. He opened the gate and welcomed me into his home. He leads me to his room, locking the door behind us and closing the curtains to make sure no one’s peeking. He even checked with whatever device he had to check on something, for wire taps or whatever stalker do I guess. After sometime later, he let out a sigh, putting his device, and start… taking off of his clothes?

He revealed a nice abs, a very masculine body in front of me. It kind of irritates me inside, so I pushed my glasses.

“So what do you think you’re doing now? I thought you want to show me if you’re (L/N) or not.” I said, completely irritated of what he’s doing.

“Yeah, I did…” He said. He put his hand on his chest and start pulling it off, revealing a feminine posture, the same posture of (L/N)’s. He keep pulling off of some kind of fake skin from his, no, her body. Last he rip off the face part, leaving a female face. I gulp and dropped my lucky item.

“(L/N)? Is that… really you?” I managed to ask and she nods.

“I’m usually using this fake skin to school…” she said, now with the voice I had fully recognizes. The (F/N) (L/N) from Teiko, the girl who usually roams the library. The same eye color, the same hair color, and voice. Everything match perfectly, except her face, she looks a lot much beautiful.

I fall down to the ground, still looking at her with disbelieve, “Why?” the only question I had for her.

She bent down and sat across from me.
“Well, you know that I’m an orphan and had no much money. I had to work to obtain money to pay the school bills. I already work when I had started my first year at Teiko. I had worked as a novel organizer, making comment and post it on newspaper to promote them and get money which I usually work it at the library.” She said. Now it makes sense that se roams the library every time she had the opportunity.

“But then after we graduated, I had trouble with the amount of money I had to pay to continue my education. I had visited many schools in order to get a lower cash to pay. From school to another, I’ve been rejected and eventually welcomed in Rakuzan as long as I pretend to be a boy and help their already successful basket team. So that’s why I had to cosplay as a boy every day.” She continued as she look at the floor, avoiding eye contact with me.

“I see. It’s surprising me a little, but now I understand. Anyways, (F/N), beside of me, is there anyone who knew about this?”
I asked.

She shook  her head, “Nope, only you…” she said.

“Not even Akashi?”
“No”
“Why?”
“Because I don’t want him to know. I had made promise to him that I’ll help him to make his day brighter. To lift his burden from his shoulder, but, I can’t have him know the truth until I’m ready to tell him myself. So please keep this a secret!!” she begs.

I let out a little sigh and agreed to keep it only between us.

“Now that you know about my secret,” she scratch her back neck, “would you be so kind to help me if I need a help or suggestion?” she asked.

[Your POV]
“You’ve been a kind person around us, Kiseki no Sedai, back from Teiko. You’ve been supporting us without leaving a trace of sweats, you’ve trusted us to always win fair and square. So, why not? I’m willing to help you anytime you need.” He said, smiling at me while gently patting my head, making my hair messy. I smiled and thanked him.

“Soooo~? Did you get a girlfriend who changes your Tsundere attitude?” I asked with smirking while wiggling my eyebrows. He choked air and grumbled under his breath, how cute!

“I-I’m not a tsundere!!”
“Yes you, are, pal… Yes you are…”

He sighed in defeat, knowing that there’s no way he could win when debating with me. I’m a sly opponent, even Sei had a hard time dealing with me.

“Oh, it’s almost late, sorry for keeping you like this, Shintarou-kun….” I said, realized how long I had kept him.

“Don’t worry, it’s not your fault.” he said while grabbing his lucky item that had fallen as he stands up. I stood up and open my door, letting him out. He make his way to the entrance door and wear his shoes. Before he turns away from me, he hand me a piece of paper containing numbers.

“Thanks” I simply said. He nods and he searched something from his bag now and gave me, a pencil?

“It’s a gift, take it with care. It’ll help you when you’re stuck with some question you don’t understand from your paper test. I do hope you’re smarter than I know though.” He laughs and so do I.

“Just keep it as a lucky item, I hope you’re successful with whatever you had to deal.” He said holding my hands as he gave a kiss on the knuckles.

“My, such a gentlemen you are, Shintarou-kun, hehe~” I giggled.

“Of course I am. I’m not planning to lose a score from Akashi. After all, mother had made me into gentlemen.” He said while pushing his glasses.

“Goodbye, Shintarou-kun, until we meet again!” I said happily. He nods and went away from my home, fading into the darkness in the night which sky had glittered with stars.

“Thanks for believing in me…”

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*
Yoooosh! Finally done! I hope you're happy with that, if no, then sorry..

。・°°・(>_<)・°°・。
|
*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 146 14
after high school,akashi had to leave tokyo and move to london to help his father company.akashi didnt tell the GoM that he is moving and the GoM was...
29.9K 454 18
Kuroko is a boy from Teiko junior high, he decided to join Seirin after some drama with the GoM, you see, Teiko's priority was to win, everything els...
89.6K 2.5K 26
~{ AkaKuroAka } ~ At Japan, in Kyoto to Tokyo. They are the Famous Twin's. They both are really rich, living together as Brother's, the two of them n...
139K 2.7K 32
Narumiko Sakurama... a mocha haired girl with dark pretty eyes. She was the manager of Teiko's basuke team and she has a relationship with the captai...