My Samoan Beast | R.R. |

By ReignsAmbrose143

Follow the story of Liena Marie Hardy in her battle to make it to the top in the WWE. She made a name with he... More

Introduction
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four Part One
Chapter Twenty Four Part Two
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
#ICanIDidIWillAgain
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six

Chapter Twenty Nine

513 14 1
By ReignsAmbrose143

Roman's Pov.

I haven't seen Liena in a week. She wanted to have time 'to herself'.

But she's been with Dean all week.

I'm dying without her. I can't function properly. I haven't been eating, sleeping. Nothing. Seth has been trying to keep my spirits up, but its useless. All I want is here. I don't blame Dean for telling her, of course not, I blame myself. I shouldn't have been out with The twins either way it went.

All I know is I need to find her and apologize.

So, that's how I find myself walking around backstage at Monday Night Raw, searching for Liena.

"Have you guys seen Liena Hardy?" I ask the members of New Day when I see them in the hall.

All there glare at me.

Word gets around quick in this line of work.

"Yes, yes we have." Xavier says.

"Great." I sigh "Can you tell me where she went?"

Kofi steps up "No. Why should we?"

"Please jut cut me a break okay? I just need to talk to her."

"Not our problem man. Your on your own." Big E says.

I roll my eyes and walk away. I don't have time for this, if they don't want tp help, that's fine.

"Fucking dickheads." I mumble, making my way down, yet another, hallway.

Its crazy that nobody's willing to help me out. They would rather protect Liena's location.

"John! Have you seen Liena?" I ask John Cena as I jog up to him.

He looks around, scanning the halls before sighing.

"She should be out on commentary.. You didn't hear it from me Roman." He whispers.

I sigh in relief "Thanks man."

"No problem."

But now, should I go out to commentary? Or just wait by the gorilla for her?

Fuck it, I'm going out to the commentary table.

I take off running, glancing at every monitor I pass, making sure she's still out there. Sasha is in a match against Nikki Bella and Brie is on the outside of the ring.

I run threw the curtains informing the workers not to play my theme, which they end up doing anyways.

All eyes are on me as I slowly walk down the ramp. Even Nikki stops to look at me, smirking.

Does she think I'm out here for her?

No way.

I walk to the side of the ring and motion for Sasha to come towards me. She does.

"Beat her ass. Hit her with the spear if you have to." I whisper.

"You know Roman, if you wouldn't have broke my best friends heart, I would actually like you." She whispers back.

I smirk "Yeah I know. Imma fix that right now."

She nods and turns around, running towards Nikki to attack her. I make my way over to the commentary table And pull a chair up next to Liena, smiling at her as she glares at me.

"Play nice for the cameras baby." I whisper.

She rolls her eyes at me and turns her attention back to the match.

Micheal Cole hands Me a headset, probably so he can question why im here when I have no reason to be sitting ringside during a divas match. I put the headset on and adjust it before putting on a fake smile.

"Roman Reigns, Welcome!" Jerry Lawler says.

"Thank you."

"We have to know, what buisness do you have being out here?" Cole asks.

I roll my eyes as Liena chuckles.

"I don't have a reason. Just support for my girl Sasha Banks." I reply, smiling.

"Woah, what?!" Byron asks.

"What? Wait.. No! No no no, I meant girl as in a friend. God you guys are old." I say.

"Roman I must ask, don't you think I'm enough support for her?" Liena asks.

I glance over at her and smile "Nah.''

"Ugh, just go away."

"You love me." I accuse, smirking.

"Shut up!"

"Woah, so Roman Reigns and Liena Hardy?!" Byron exclaims.

"Oh yeah. That's my girlfriend and I swear if anyone even looks at her wrong, I'll permanently hurt them."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.8K 855 57
What happens when Athena's sister Paige retires? Will Athena have to join the WWE all alone? Will her friend, Matt Hardy help her? Find out in this s...
14.6K 480 24
When Annabelle's world comes crashing down, with no home and no job she turns to the only two men she trusts. Jeff and Matt, the Hardy brothers. They...
50.7K 913 31
Bailey is a WWE Diva. She has a crush on the WWE World Heavyweight Champion Roman Reigns. When she confesses her feelings for him will he feel the sa...
73.1K 1.3K 20
Roman Reigns saves a girl in need. After helping her out and fixing her up he figures that she could be the last part of The Sheild. He finds out tha...