One In A Million

By cutepalmtree19

17 year old Talia lives in the hood of Newark, New Jersey. She lives with her mom and her stepdad. Ever since... More

One In A Million
¤1
¤2
¤3
¤4
¤5
¤6
¤7
¤8
¤9
¤10
¤11
¤13
¤14
¤15
¤16
Question/Answer
¤17
Authors Note *READ*
Authors Note
¤18
¤19
¤20
¤21
¤22
¤23
New Book!
¤24
¤25
¤26
¤27
Authors Note
¤28
¤29 *Finale*
Epilogue
Questions!
SEQUEL!

¤12

9.9K 270 45
By cutepalmtree19

Jason POV

I got home after dropping the guys off. I got to clean up a little because my cousin is coming to stay for a while. Her and Talia should like each other. I don't know when T is coming home but I know my cousin will be here by then.

I got alot to tell Talia. I think I am going to tell her how I really feel. I also got to tell her that me, chris, cole, jay, and Bone are leaving just for the weekend. I mean, my cousin will be here so she should be fine but I know she will not be happy. I finished washing the dishes when I heard the door open. I dried my hands and walked to the front door.

"Awww little Jason." My cousin, Aaliyah yelled. I rolled my eyes and she ran and hugged me.

"Shut up. I am a good 5 months older than your black ass." I said letting go of her. She flicked me off and went to the kitchen. Before I could follow her Talia came through the door. She dropped her bag and walked past me to the kitchen. I followed behind her.

"Hello." I heard Aaliyah say. Talia waved and took a seat. I sat down and pulled her in to my lap.

"Talia, this is my cousin, Aaliyah." I said introducing them. Talia said hi then started scrolling on her phone. I took her phone away and put it in my pocket.

"Talia, I have to go." I said she shrugged her shoulders and reached for her phone. I sighed and shook my head.

"For the weekend, ma." I said. She turned her head and pouted. Aaliyah grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge.

"When are you leaving and is it only you?" She asked.

"Um in like an hour and.everyone is going." I said. She frowned and got off me.

"It's whatever Jason. Go do you or whatever." She said. She took her phone then went upstairs.

"Damn Jason. You just going to let your girl be mad and shit?" Aaliyah asked throwing her bottle at me. I picked up an apple and chucked it at her.

"She aint my girl.....yet." I said. She started laughing.

"Stop playing. You fuck and duck not cuff." She said. I shrugged and got up. I went up to my room and packed what I am going to need. I grabbed my duffle bag and walked out my room. I peeked into Talia's room and she was face down on her pillow. I closed her door and made my way to the airport.

Talia POV

I swear these guys are so annoying. They just be up and leaving at any damn time. Just leave me home alone. At least Aaliyah is here. She seems cool.

"Girl, you want to go to the club with me tonight?" Aaliyah asked coming in to my room. I sat up in bed.

"I dont think tonight. Im not feeling it." I said getting out of bed. I walked downstairs and when I walked past the front door but stopped because I saw head lights. I opened the door and looked out. I saw a black van but it turned the lights off. I rolled my eyes and shut the door. I took out my phone and called Jason.

*Phone Convo*

Jason: Yes T?

Me: Someone is watching the house and I am annoyed and weirded out.

Jason: I know

Me: The fuck you mean.

Jason: Your dad and brother had them watch yall for the weekend.

Me: No. Hell no. You better make them go away

Jason: No can do babe but I got to go.

Me: Jason. If they are not gone in 30 minutes, I will be going out with Aaliyah tonight.

Jason: you wouldn't

Me: Try me.

*Phone Convo*

This is so damn stupid. I am not a baby, like I can take care of myself. I put my phone on the counter and jogged upstairs. I walked in to Aaliyah's room and she was on her bed on her phone.

"Do you have a dress I can use for tonight?" I asked taking a seat on her bed. She dropped her phone and smiled.

"Girlll, yes! Ok so I got this really cute white dress that is tight and sure as hell gonna show your body. Then I got these sparkly pink red bottom that can go with it." She said clapping and grabbing the things out her closet. I smiled and took the dress and shoes. I thanked her and went to my room. I undressed and wrapped a towel around my body. I jogged downstairs and looked outside. Them niggas was still there. My phone started ringing and it was Jason. I rolled my eyes and answered.

*Phone Convo*

Jason: Dont ever hang up on me again Talia. Thats hella disrespectful.

Me: Why did you call me?

Jason: Stay in the house tonight.

Me: No.

Jason: T stay.

Me: Nope. You never know. I might meet a nice guy and we can talk and maybe start talking.

Jason: Your really pushing it

Me: Oh really?

Jason: yah really. Keep your small ass in the house or we will be fighting.

Me: I will make sure to send you a picture of my outfit.

Jason: Fuck that shit.

*End of Phone Convo*

I went back upstairs and hopped in to the shower. I did my hygiene and shit and washed my hair. I got out and lotioned up. I put moose in my hair to keep it curly. I pulled the dress on and it was a perfect fit. It ended mid thigh and my ass look like heaven. I put the heels on and I looked fine as fuck. I took a picture and sent it to Jason. Fuck him. I actually am excited to go out.

Jason POV

I got the picture Talia took. I almost had a hard attack when I saw it. She was looking so fine with her ass... ..OH JESUS!. I gave the phone to Bone and his face got so serious.

"Your daughter is crazy." I said. Jay looked at the picture and had no emotion. I mean they could chill. She dont even look hoeish.

"Shit. She isnt going out looking like that." Bone said tossing me my phone. I started laughing.

"Boss, she is in Newark and your not. I know Talia. She will do whatever pleases herself." I said. He shook his head and.sighed. Talia be forcing shit just to make a point. We only gone for a weekend so she better enjoy acting crazy for now.

We got to our hotel and went to our seperate rooms. When I got to mine I changed into sweatpants and pulled my laptop out. I got to do a little extra job for Bone. He basically wants me to find out everything about Honey and Crystal. I got no problem doing that.

An hour in to my research, I got a text from Aaliyah.

*Text Convo*

Aaliyah: Ya girl is hella fun to be out with!

Jason: Why the fuck did you take her out!?

Aaliyah: Because nigga, ion wanna be alone. Plus she having mad fun.

Jason: Did she talk to any guys?

Aaliyah: ha, ya jealous ass. And yes but only one and that don't concern you. Do your business

Jason: Whatever Liyah

*End of Text Convo*

I do not even got time to freak about T. She is acting like as if she doesnt know that I like her and acting like she doesn't know who her dad is. Well she.does but not really. Ima just face time her in a couple of hours and she better pick up.

Talia POV

Damn. Tonight was so much fun. I should go out more often with Aaliyah or in general. Im just a little fucked up. Just a little.

I met this really cute guy. Like this niggas was tall and fine as fuck. We danced together all night and just had fun. His name is Dylan and I got his number. We have been texting ever since I got home. He is really nice and I do like him. My phone started ringing and it was Jason wanting to face time. I put my hair up and answered.

"Hey lovely." I said

"Mhm. Talia."

"Why you got to say it like that though. I didnt do anything."

"You did though. Why the fuck are you so hard headed?"

"Why the fuck are you such an asshole?"

"You are being ridiculous. Who did you meet at the club

"A guy. Named Dylan."

"Ion like him."

"But you dont even know him Jason."

"Exactly. Ima call you later aight?"

"Alright. By lovely."

"Lol bye baby." He said then hung up. He needs to fall back and let me do me. You know?

~Monday~

I don't want to go to school. The guys are coming home in the afternoon and Aaliyah went out. Its 10 in the morning. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom. I did my hygiene and walked to my closet. I put on a pair of black yoga pants and a pink sports bra. It's just one of those days. My phone went off and I looked to see I got a text from Dylan.

*Text Convo*

Dylan: Goodmorning beautiful :)

Me: Aww. Goodmorning. Wassup?

Dylan: nothing ma. I was wondering if you want to hang out today.

Me: uhhh I can for like 4 hours. And it has to be over here.

Dylan: Aight. Ima swing through in 30 minutes.

Me: Alright. Bye munchkin

Dylan: My nigga. Im 6'3 and ya ass is like 5'1. Come on.

Me: Whatever.

*End of Text Convo.

I put on my bunny house slippers and went downstairs. I started to clean up because its kinda messy and I got issues with messy places. Before I knew it the bell rang. I dropped the broom and ran to the door. I almost fell. I swung open the door and pulled him in to the house.

"Damn girl. You aint have to drag me." He said. I laughed and pinched his arm.

"My crazy ass dad got people watching me and shit. Like fml." I said sitting down. Dylan came and sat next to me. He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer.

"Tell me bout you Talia." He said. I sighed and thought for a second.

"Well my favorite color is pink but I like all colors. I love shoes. I like laughing and I am really sweet obviously.." I said. He chuckled and nodded. He licked them beautiful lips.

"Well I live alone. My mom is the number one in my life. I graduated last year. My favorire color is red and I am chill af." He said.

"*cough* *cough* boring *cough* *cough*" 

I said. I laughed and looked at him. He was smirking. Out of nowhere he started tickling me. I am so damn ticklish. I turned over on the couch so I was on my tummy.

"Ok OK! I take it back!" I screamed. He stopped and chuckled. That got a bitch tired. I closed my eyes and dosed in and out of sleep. I felt Dylan come lay down behind me. I smiled and fully went to sleep. 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

New.Chapter. Sorry its late. I am busy asf.

Tell me what you are thinking!!

Comment!! Long Comments!!!

Vote!!!!!

Love Yall

-pam

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

325K 7.8K 44
Tiffany has had a hard life, having a child so young at 15 but now 17, being raped, and no one to really turn to. Her mom is a drug addict, and her d...
298K 8.5K 49
tori is 17 years old living in the hood streets of Atlanta with her drug dealing father the king of the streets tori she know what and what not to d...
76.7K 5.4K 80
It was 5 years later. Time has changed. The seasons came and gone as did people. With his parents troublesome separation, 19-year-old Kairo was growi...
104K 3.3K 20
Brooklyn White, who goes by Miracle, just wants go to work, take care of her two kids, and move on from her ex.... But when going to work means deal...