It Never Rains (Thugly Love...

By _Princess504

If you're not following me you won't be able to see all the chapters. The Last time you heard of Dayiona... More

It Never Rains ❤ (Thugly Love Sequal)
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Followers Only.
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Graphic
Fan Choice
Chapter 11
Questions
Interview
Chapter 12 pt 1
Quickie
Chapter 12 pt 2
Chapter 12 pt 3
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 pt I
Chapter 14 part II
Chapter 14 pt 2 ?
........
Chapter 15
Chapter 15 Part II
Chapter 16 pt I
Chapter 17 part 1/2
Chapter 17 2/2
BS
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Filler
Chapter 21 1/2
Chapter 21 2/2
Characters Look Like
Chapter 22
Last Chapter Questions
Baby Names
Epilouge
Next
Info

Chapter 16 pt II

55.3K 1.7K 215
By _Princess504

Chapter 16 part II

*****

Goal: 250 Votes

Comments: 140

Excuse any mistakes !

I'm just ready to upload the birthday party .

This book will be finished soon . But- their will be a book about

In chronological order

•Robee & Shay 10-20 chapters

•Nique & Slim

• Day & Dre (again)

• the kids

Dayiona's POV:

*

*

*

"Womey ! Womwey wake up . why you sleep ? " I heard somebody say. I felt soft taps on my body. I kept trying to open my eyes, but I couldn't . Wtf is wrong with me.

Daranique's POV:

*

*

*

*

"I really think you and Day should talk shit out " Travis told me.

Me: Trav , it's really no beef . We just don't talk.

Travis: it ain't what it seem like.

Me: Shut up ! I just don't like the way she was disrespecting mama

Travis: That was T H R E E years ago.

Me: and I know that but the last time I saw her was the fight .

Travis: y'all girls need to chill out with this messy shit. make a nigga hit menopause and shit ..

Me: *laughs* fuck up

Travis: Slim and his girlfriend on his way over here

Me: why you telling me this ?

Travis: cause . Just warning you

*doorbell*

That was quick. I opened the door and saw Slim standing there. I looked him in the eyes for a few seconds and he turned his head.

??: you going let us in ?

Me: *rolls eyes* my bad.

I let them into the house & grabbed my shit and left.

Dayiona's POV:

*

*

*

*

*

I woke up laying on the floor with everybody surrounding me. All of a sudden adrenaline rush just went through my body , I started seeing red. Blood!Blood!Blood!B L O O D !

Me: stay here y'all. Imma be back.

I hopped into my all white Cadillac and sped to Dre's house. His house is like a hour away, but this go take 25-30 minutes cause I'm pissed.

I called Dre's phone and he answered on the first ring .

"HOW THE FUCK YOU WHIP MY CHILD BECAUSE SOMETHING A HOE TOLD YOU " I yelled . "The bitch set my fucking child up , you a no good ass nigga . I don't know why I let my child around you . His you let your other kids jump my baby? Huh nigga? I'm bout to fuck y'all shit up., " I hung up the phone before Dre Said a word. I pulled up to his house and started throwing bricks at his widows & I started keying him and that bitch car.

"Bitch why tf did you do that " Alexis screamed. When I saw her I really saw red. The devil had to posses me , because when I looked at her face again I saw puli undos of blood. Gallons, .... I dragged her inside and got a knife and started citing that bitch. She was screaming, begging and pleading . All I could think about is how my baby felt when she was getting a whipping. I felt somebody pull me back . My face was soaking wet with hot tears. All I could think about was Kari . I turned around and saw Dre. I started seeing red again. I was hitting him . I just kept ding it , until ..... he kissed me. So many emotions flew in with that kiss.

_____________

______

____________

______________

___________

If the goal is reached I WILL Update ASAP!

Goal: 250 Votes

Comments: 140

•Day crazy ?

•Nique & Slim ...

•Day a thug ?

• Was she wrong ?

•Yall think ole girl going snitch ?

•They kissed

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.3K 792 21
"You will leave me when I tell you to leave me," he said to me, tears spilling out of his eyes, "do you understand?" I was so shocked that I couldn't...
23.5K 1.5K 46
WORKS #01 |Please note; these are works of fiction meaning all characters and events appearing in this story are made up. Any resemblance to real per...
1.4K 85 21
*PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT* Roxanne Laurent, a young high class girl from upstate New York, lived to please her parents. Her mother always told her peo...
977 98 44
Two girls. Best friends. New school. What will happen to their friendship? Will they stay together? Go separate ways? Or leave one begging "Don't Lea...