born to die .*• american horr...

By quenchiest

"But" She looked up to the devil. "Your granddaughter is a powerful witch, I want her help" *** AHS: Coven... More

o.
i.
ii.
iii.
iv.
v.
vi.
vii.
viii.
x.
xi.
xii.
xiii.
xvi.
xv.
xvi.
xvii.
xviii.
xix.
xx.
xxi.
xxii.
xxiii.
xxiv.
xxv.
xxvi.
xxvii.
xxviii.
xxix.
epilogue
prequel (?)
posted!
please read!

ix.

5K 128 1
By quenchiest

"i act like i don't fucking care, cause i'm so fucking scared"

l a n a

I held the gun behind my back, Kyle was screaming as I stepped into the room. My heart sunk at the site of him.

"Why did I do this? Why did I let Madison do this? You were such a good guy, why did I even consider this? I just, I meant you, you were different. I just I wanted you" The gun falls to my side.

He saw.

He flipped and started to cry.

"Kyle!" I yell and kneel down, "this isn't fair for you!"

He struggles for a second, and then grabs the gun himself, knocking me back as he puts it into his mouth.

"Wait no!" I push back up, ripping it from his mouth. A loud bang happens, the bullet skimmed my face before a crash follows. He looks making me toss it aside before sitting on the wall next to him, rubbing my head.

"I can't"

He starts to cry and latches onto me again.

***

"Okay, here's how it's gonna go" A sigh leaves me before I release him from the chains and pull the cards into my hand before turning back to him. Zoe shifted making the bed squeak. A sound that had not been heard for a long time.

"You need to relearn how to communicate. When you're tired. Or hungry, when you want to do something bad, like kill someone"

I drop to my knees, facing him, holding a card.

"When you get hungry. Say food"

The card had ice cream on it, I lay it down, his hand brushes it. I snap bring his attention to a hamburger.

"Food" I repeat. "Fo" He stutters a second, "food" Kyle replies softly.

"Good" I smile and put it down in a pile.

"When you're tired, you can say" My boice drifts as I look to Zoe and than the card. "Bed?" She suggests.

"Argh!" He slaps the cards out my hands. "Ow! What the hell" I forget what I was dealing with, as I grab my hand.

"St-stupid" He looks down. "No Kyle, I'm sorry, you are not stupid. You got into college on a scholarship"

I grab his hand, making him press it to his face.

"Listen, everything, everything that you know, is just stuck in your head, I'm trying to help you unlock it" My lips purse, I glance back to the bowl on food, leaning to grab it.

"Here" I offer a reassuring smile as I hold the bowl out. He slowly takes it, almost questioning me.

Slowly his shaking hands pull up food, trying to bring it to his mouth. Half the food drips back to the floor. I hold my hand out, stopping the force of gravity and pulling it back to the bowl.

My carefulness was no match for his rage in the end. The spoon hits the ground, smashing remaining food over the floor. If that wasn't enough, he grabs the dish, breaking it.

"Kyle!" I scream in frustration, the mush was knocked all over my clothes.

The door opens, my head snaps, expecting to see Fiona, but the aura held only a sense narcissism and depression.

It was Madison.

"Welcome back from the dead" I look back to Kyle, pulling him from banging on the floor, my hand struggling against his weight.

"Who the hell is he?" She questions once I got enough power to keep him from smashing the floor.

"You're screwing with me right?" I question her, looking over my shoulder. She tilts her head sitting on to the bed. "You killed him, and brought him back to life"

"Oh, well Cordelia wants to see you" Madison answers like I said nothing. "Okay, Zoe can you make sure he doesn't kill himself"

"Actually seeing you would be impossible but, she needs Zoe too. I'll watch him" She smiles innocently, almost in a devilish way.

"Wait, she knows you're alive?" Zoe asks, "she knows a lot more than you think. Go younglings"

***

"You go into the hospital and wonder if you'll ever come out, you go out and think what have I been doing all these years? Tea?"

"No thank you" Zoe shakes her head. Dels looks to me, like she knew exactly were I was.

"Of course" I smile nervously. "Do you need help?" I start to sit up because I didn't want her to burn herself. "I'm fine dear"

Yet I already was over and directing her hand.

She flinches away from the kettle, causing me to grab it quickly. Almost scared.

"Are you okay?"

"Just a new power I have to get used to" She plays it off and grabs two cups, I walk back over to my chair. The tapping over her stick starts to fill the now silent room.

"I would say, everything is different now, but nothing is. The only difference is now I see it. The axeman was a dangerous spirit. One of you not only brought him here, but you sent him packing. You two are hot shit witches. Power like that, does not go unnoticed. Which means you have a bullseye on your back. Our biggest enemy is locked loaded and looking at you"

"Zoe and I can handle some backwards voodoo bitches, we took an army of zombies on" I elbow Zoe. "No Lana, I mean my mother"

"But she's on our side" Zoe tilts her head. "Fiona is on the same side she's always been on. Her own. I don't know if one of you are the next supreme, no one does, but if she jumps to that conclusion, right or wrong, she will slight your throat. Just like with Madison"

"No one knows who killed Madison, not even Madison" I cross my arms, "I mean maybe Spalding does" My roll my eyes.

"She doesn't but I do. My mother killed her because she thought she was the next leader of our Coven. She wanted her power, her life source. If she even thinks one of you could be the next, you're next"

"Holy shit" Zoe says, "A dying supreme does not scare me" My arms cross as she puts blueberry tea in front of me.

"It only makes her more dangerous. A wounded animal will rip you apart if it's cornered" Cordelia warns me.

"So what do we do?" Zoe asks standing up.

"Kill her?" I look over. "Kill her once. Kill her good. Kill her dead"

My lips purse as I grab the cup and stand up.

"She thinks one of us is the supreme?" I shake my head, "I mean, isn't that power something we all should be able to do?"

"Probably, but obvious it's not. You know more about this then me, you can do a lot more, you sense auras now because of the whole party thing" Zoe walks down until we got to her room.

"I don't know shit about this. I've been here since I was like 8 too" I laugh, rubbing my head. She smiles, rolling her eyes.

"So, you want me to sit in there again?"

"I think it'll be fine. I mean he doesn't seem like he's going to hurt me. Come get me if you're about to summon more ghosts" I joke, she shakes her head laughing slightly, dipping into her room.

"Don't break anything this time" I push into the room. The mug falls quickly as my eyes focus on Kyle screwing Madison against the dresser.

Quickly I shut the door, and lean against it.

"Is everything okay?" Zoe comes out her room. "What's going on?!" Cordelia yells. "Everything's fine!" I answer, nodding. "Lana I wanna see you alone again too!" She adds. "Okay, I need to handle some things.

***

Everything filled my mind, everything was blank until I felt cold air hit my back.

Mads stood, pushing the curtain open.

"What the fu-" I pull it back, trying to . "Listen virgin Mary" Madison pulls it again. "For once, can I please have peace" I push past her and grab a towel stepping out.

"You know I was going to suggest we share" She purses her lips.

"Share what? Oh you mean Kyle. No. You can take him, but I'm teaching him how to rejoin civilization because you obviously can't, I mean, unless somehow a bitchy washed up pop star became the new normal" I smirk getting closer. "Who knows maybe it is. I have been dead for a few weeks"

"Maybe handle that" I walk to shut the bathroom door. "I came to make peace"

"Madison it doesn't matter. It's a boy" I only half lie. "So you're not jealous?" Her arms cross. "Of you or him" I take the towel off, pulling a long shirt over me.

She stops for a minute.

"Oh, I'm also moving into Zoe's room," I open the door and start walking backwards to face her pulling on underwear and then some sweatpants.

"Okay, fine! Whatever, I don't want to share a room with you anyway!" She seemed distorted, lost at my comments.

Of course she just starts to make out with Kyle. My head shakes as I push out the room with a sharp sigh.

Thuds come out with each stair my feet hit before pitter patter of the floor follows back to Delia.

"You wanted me?" My eyebrow raises. "Yes, when I touched you, there was a horrible feeling that washed over me" She stops, struggling to find a way to sit down. "Which was?"

"I saw your past Lana"

"Which part" I question slowly. "Your grandmother. Her impact on you"

"Yea, she protected me a lot what does that mean?" My almost snort. "She gave you up when she was 19. She thought it was all a joke. She made a deal that is going to be nearly impossible to break"

Her words send pain through my body.

"A deal?"

"A deal with the devil"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.8K 1.4K 14
"𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲, 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲'𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞. 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐚 𝐥𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫...
30.2K 600 24
𝐸𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑒𝑣𝑖𝑙 ℎ𝑖𝑚𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑓𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑑𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑘𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑠. (2/2) Apocalypse
157K 6.2K 38
"darkness rises, and light to meet it" [michael langdon x oc] [season 8]
184K 2.4K 10
Title says it all 😈