Hero High (Superhero X Author...

By Peitrofangurl101

I right about my friends and I going to a school of superheroes, you read it, I feel pride in my work. Will c... More

Acceptance!
not an update
still not an update
definitely not an update
(FINALLY AN UPDATE!) First Day

Intro

28 3 2
By Peitrofangurl101

I have a lot of friends that wouldn't understand half of this story, and they will not be included. But for those who do understand the story, I will include them if they ask. If you want to be in the story, give me a name, age, and how you want to be included. (Bully, friend, family member of some sort, friend of a friend, in a relationship with a friend, teacher at the school?) Just tell me, and I'll try to get it done as fast as I can. So, yeah.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.3K 3K 75
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
218K 9.1K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
356K 15.3K 39
เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ ๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
968K 24.3K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...