♨ rivals, nalu

By peachmochiii

**currently editing "She was smart and beautiful. Everyone loves her and she was at the top. Well... until he... More

❀第1章 ❀
❀第2章 ❀
❀第3章 ❀
❀ 第4章 ❀
❀ 第05章 ❀
❀ 第06章 ❀
❀ 第07章 ❀
❀ 第08章 ❀
Chapter 9 What's Going On?!
Chapter 10 Natsu Is Hanging Out With Lisanna?!
Chapter 11 Nali?! What's Nali?!
Chapter 12 No Way!!!!
Chapter 13 The Things That I Never Expected
Chapter 14 This Class Is...Weird
Chapter 15 Like I Care
Chapter 16 My First Date With Mr.FireBreath
Chapter 17 What Was That About?
Chapter 18 You Two Are Dating?!
Chapter 19 The Truth Is Now Told, Well Most Of It
Chapter 20 Liars Are Just Liars
Chapter 21 The Past
Chapter 22 Visiting The Cemetery
Chapter 23 Never Trust Anyone Ever Again
Chapter 24 Locked In
Chapter 25 The Person Behind It All
Chapter 26 JUST-KIDDING-!!
Chapter 27 The Secret's Behind The Door (Pt.1)
Chapter 29 Your A Good For Nothing Brother!
Chapter 30 Friends?
Chapter 31 Dinner With The Dragneels & The New Student?!
Chapter 32 Romantic Feelings Or NOT?!
Chapter 33 Catching Juliet
Chapter 34 Do You Like Me?
Chapter 35 A New Love Starts To Blossom
Author's Note~!
The Big Announcement~! Yay~!

Chapter 28 The Secret's Behind The Door (pt.2)

2.7K 109 82
By peachmochiii

Lucy's P.O.V

. . .

So this is...mom's letter... 

Many questions crossed my mind, like...should I open the letter and see what the note says or should I just burn it? Yeah, maybe I should just burn it. But...maybe I shouldn't. But should I? I sighed. You know what, I'll just end this and I'll just open this letter. I un-sealed the letter. I took the letter from the inside of the envelope, then I un-folded it. I took a deep breath before I read the letter. This is it. I closed my eyes and then I opened them again. I read...,

" Dear Lucy, 

Every time I think of you, I think of your beautiful smile. When I think of your smile, I smile. 'Cause it always made me think that you are happy. I know that I you were really shocked when you found out that was ill. It must have hurt you a lot when you found out. I'm so sorry. And I'm so sorry for leaving you all alone. I'm sorry that I died too early. I wanted to spend as much time as I can with you before I die. I know that by the time you read this letter, I'm already dead. Maybe it's too late to say this but...remember what I said that day. Do you finally understand what I meant? And, I'll say it again, but a little differently. 

I know that I am no longer with you and I'm sorry for leaving you all alone. Please, stop crying because of me. I want you to smile and I want you to have a happy life. Be who you want. Do what you want. You are free to anything you desire. And promise me this, smile more and cry a little less, okay? And one more thing, I want you to find someone who you will love forever. Someone who will make you smile more than I did, and someone who will heal those scars and wounds on you heart, that me and your dad did. And when you do, I wish you the best of luck! >.<

So no more crying, okay?! Also, remember that cute heart necklace that I always wore, that was a locket and you could put a picture inside of it? I'm giving that to you. So please treasure it forever. And when times passes, you can pass it down to your child. And when you open the locket, I know you'll start crying. But...please...no more crying okay...?  (It's in the envelope)

I guess, this ends my letter to you, Lucy. I just wanted you to know how much I really loved you and I still do. From now on, I want to see more smiles on your face, and they better not be fake! And stop crying, 'cause or else...I'll start crying too. One more thing, I'm so sorry for getting into fights with your father. I had to it in order to protect you. I know that he didn't treat you like a real daughter...but I'm sure that will change. I guess that's it. Again, I'm so sorry...for everything. I love you with all of my heart. Keep on smiling...not just for me...but for everyone... I love you, Lucy. 

Love, 

Mom  " 

Tears started falling down my cheeks like a river that just kept on flowing and flowing, NON-STOP. I went through the envelope, tears were still in my eyes, I grabbed the necklace and I took it out of the envelope. I put the letter down on the floor and I held the locket with both of my hands. I was still crying. All I was thinking about, was my mom...wearing this necklace and now...it's mine. I opened the locket and it was picture of me and mom, shaped into a heart. I started crying even more than before. I put the necklace on me. Then I stood up and I heard a voice inside me say, " Please stop crying... " The voice sounded exactly like mom. 

Then I had an idea. So I grabbed the envelope and the letter and I rushed out the door. As I ran out the door of the mansion, Virgo asked me, " Princess, where are you going? " 

I didn't even look back at her, I just kept on running. Tears were still in my eyes. " Don't worry! *Sniff* I'll be back. " I replied, still running. 

I ran all the way to the river. I sat near the river. Still crying. I ripped the envelope and I just stared at the letter. Then I took the letter and I folded it into a paper boat. Then I stood up and I placed it on the water. I sat back down. I stare at it as it slowly moves across the river. I curled up into a ball. I cried even more, as I thought about my mom. 

Then I hear someone's voice calling out to me, " Lucy? What are you doing here? " His voice sounded so familiar. But whose? I slowly looked up. I opened my eyes and it was Natsu

" *Sniff, Sniff* I should ask the same about you? *Sob* " I said, as he sat next to me. 

" Well, I asked you first so... " He said, staring at the river. 

I wiped a few of my tears with my hand and then I said, " *Sniff* Well, I read a note that my mom gave me. Then I ran here. Turned the letter into a paper boat. And stuff... *Sob* You? " 

" I see. I just wanted to go on a walk and I happened to see you here. So here I am. " He said. 

" Your such a jerk you know that, right? *Sniff* " I teased. 

" Yeah, I know. You don't have to tell me twice. " 

" *Sob, Sob* N-N-N-Natsu...I'm *Sniff* so sorry for everything. *Sniff* It's all for fault. *Sob* " I said, hugging him. 

Natsu's P.O.V

Huh? Wait, did she just said sorry to me? And is she hugging me? Well, then. ;) Score 1 for me! =) I smiled. But then when I looked at Lucy, she was still hugging me and it seemed like she really meant it. I smiled again, as I hugged her back. " Don't say that. It's all my fault okay. " I said. 

" *Sob* Whatever! I'm the one at fault! *Sob, Sob* " She yelled. 

" Hey, that's enough crying for today, okay? " I said, as we let go. Then I wiped a little bit of her tears. She smiled. Which made me blush a little. 

" Say, what happened to you mother? " I asked curious. 

" *Sniff* Well, she died of Cancer when I was 10. I don't know what type of Cancer it was, but...I guess I was too young to understand much. She died on May 22. But, a few days later, when I visited my mom's grave by myself, I remember meeting a boy with pink spiky hair. And I think that he was wearing the same scarf like yours. I don't remember his name but I remember what he told me that day... *Sniff* He told me, 'It's okay. My mother died too...and she died the same day as your mother.'. That's all I remember. " 

Lucy's P.O.V

I explained and when I looked at Natsu, he had a shocked looked on his face and said, " M-Me too. But, it wasn't like that for me. My mother also died on May 22. And I remember meeting a girl with blonde hair 6 years ago. And I remember saying those words to her. " 

I finally stopped crying. " So- " Then he cut me off. 

" Also, when I was at the hospital (6 years ago), I remember when I walking past the Waiting Room, I remember seeing a girl with blonde hair. She was on her knee's, crying, as the doctor handed her a letter that belonged to her mother. " He explained. I had a shocked look on my face. We both stood up. And we stared at each other.

So the boy I met 6 years ago...was...Natsu...? 

" So...was it you...? " Me and Natsu asked at the same time. 

 Then a light summer breeze passed by us and my hair was flowing with the wind, same with Natsu's hair. There was only silence between us. The more I stare at him the more I realize that it really is him. Now, it all makes sense. 

*BEEP, BEEP, BEEP!!!!!!!!!* (That's the sound of a phone when you get a text message or call) 

" O.O " was our faces what now. 

" Um...aren't you gonna see what it is? " I asked. 

" Ah, right. " So then he took out his phone from his pocket. 

Natsu's P.O.V

I took out my phone from my pocket. I checked my notifications and it says that I got 22 MISSED CALLS from DAD and 10 TEXT MESSAGES TOO. What the heck? Why is dad calling me? Then I looked through the text message's, just to see what it says. 

The last text message says,

 " BIG BRO!!!!! Why aren't you picking up the phone????!!!!!! By the way, it's Wendy. The reason I've been calling you and texting you from dad's phone is because something really bad happened to dad! Please call me back and text me! Please come to the nearest Hospital! If you don't...then...YOUR A GOOD FOR NOTHING BROTHER!!!!!!!!!! JERK!!! 

- Wendy  " 

I was shocked. What even happened to dad? I got to go! I put my phone back in my pocket. Then I grabbed Lucy's hand and we both started running. I have to go to the nearest hospital fast! " Wait! Where are we going?! " Lucy yelled. 

" The hospital! " I replied. 

" The hospital...?! " 

- To be continued! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.9K 1.4K 48
COMPLETED. EDITED. I'LL NEVER TOUCH THIS BOOK AGAIN. 🍋there will be lemony things in the later chapters I know it's long, but don't let that be a t...
53.6K 2K 22
Natsu smirks as he captures his lips in hers again. "Mon amour," He Says. "What does that mean?" Questions Lucy. "My lover," ************ Lucy play...
3.6K 87 18
~Lucy didnt have the best life and she wants others to have a better childhood than she had... ~ Natsu has become a CEO after his parents died and ha...
997K 30K 29
Lucy Heartfilia moves to a new school, The Fairy Tail Institute, expecting her last year at high school to be filled with memories that will last a l...