Wang Qing And Feng Jianyu : M...

By yul_rich

What happen when twins fall in love with the same person? This is a fan fiction that I wrote for two people... More

Chapter 1: Twins
Chapter 2: Because You Are My Brother
Chapter 3: Unexpected Meeting
Chapter 4: The Other Side Of Dayu
Chapter 6: Lets End This Pain
Chapter 7: This Is The End Of My Love To You Qingge..
Chapter 8: Fate
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 9: Me and You
Chapter 10: Intruder
Chapter 11: The Bad Love
Chapter 12: The One That Get Away
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 13: Regret
Chapter 14: Me, You And Him
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 15: Bloody Wedding
ANNOUNCEMENT
UPDATE
UPDATE 2
Chapter 16: The End

Chapter 5: Happiness and Sadness

1.5K 93 13
By yul_rich

*heloo..we meet again...sorry becuz of on my previous chapter some of u were sad but this is just a story..there is maybe some sad plot and some are happy. but actually as I read back my story I felt that I too cruel too them..lol..sorry Btw enjoy my story..

Feng Jianyu POV

I was in the bus stop sitting for almost 1 hour. The picture of Wang Qing and Daru together lingering in my mind. This is the end right?? I don't have a chance right?

As I was in the bus stop I saw another bus coming so I decide that I wanna go to some place that I can release this pain in my heart.

********************

Movie Theater

I was sitting alone in the movie theater. I know it is a weird place for the person who just broke his heart. I don't know what kind of movie that I watch but I just stare blankly at the screen. Suddenly I felt tears falling to ny cheeks. Yes I cry..I cry becuz of him. This is too much. I hold my chest. It felt hurt so bad.

I did realize my cry getting louder and people who sitting near me look at me weirdly but I don't care. They don't know the pain that I feel right now. :(

Why you fall in love with him Dayu?? Why u didn't look at me.?..I love u Qingge..I love you Qingge..I love you..

****************

Feng Daru POV

I was smiling from ear to ear for the past 3 days. When I got a message from Wang Qing the day after his "date" with Dayu I was sooooooo happy. I don't know what Dayu did that making Wang Qing make a move to me. I was so glad Dayu help me.

Wang qing and I have been messaging each other for the past three days but we are not official..yet...I hope he want to be my bf.

Suddenly he sent to me a message..

Qing: Daru.. :)

Daru: yes.. :)

Qing:Dayu is not here..xD

Daru: and??

Qing: lets have a date here in my room..im too lazy to go out :(

Daru: what if Dayu suddenly come back?

Qing: I asked him to call me first ;)

Daru: .........

Qing: it is just a date..don't think too much Daru xD

Daru: lol..ok..im on my way..

Qing: you know where am I..

I can't believe Wang qing just asked me to go out with him again..did he just fall in love with me?

I look at my closet..what should I wear? Literary this is my first date with Wang Qing. I wanna look the best in front of him. I know we having a date in his room..sound stupid but for me it is romantic..me and Wang Qing in one room..hehehehe

So I hurried dress up and half running towards Wang Qing's room. I almost lost my breath when I arrived at his room. I was nervous but at the same time I was so excited. I knock the door. The door was open and there he was Wang Qing the one and only person that have a place in my heart right now. He look handsome even though he just wear a black shirt and a black short.

"you came..." he said smiling.. He stroke my hair.

I was so excited right now. He was showing some affection towards me. He hold my hand and pull me into the room.

"Qingge..what r u doing?!!"

"Why u don't want to?" he smirk as he look at me..

"......."

He laugh.."relax I wouldn't do anything..I just wanna have a date with u..in my room sorry.."

"why we can't go out? It is more better than staying in this room" I asked him

"why u don't want to??" he stare at me with his seducing eyes.

"err..ermmm this is Dayu bed right?" I try to change the topic. I was so shy when Wang Qing flirting with me.

I walk towards Dayu's bed and sit down.

"it's comfy.." I said. I laugh awkwardly..

Wang Qing walk towards me and kneel in front of me. I was shocked. Wtfffffff....I think my heart thumping really fast.

"Daru.." he stroke my face. I felt his cold hand on my cheek. I was mesmerized by the way he look at me. I can feel his love towards me. I hold his hand that on my cheek.

"yes.."

"thank you for loving me" he told me. I can feel my heart thumping really fast.

"Daru..would u be my my bf?" I can't believe what I hear just now. Did he just asked me to be his bf. Omg!!

"yes..yes..yes!!!!" I hug him. I can't believe the person that I love want to love me back. I can feel slight tears in my eyes.

He hold both of my face. He wipe the tears in my eyes and kiss me. He deepen the kiss. I can felt that I just lost my breath. I feel there is fireworks around us. Omg Wang Qing was kissing me!!. I tangled my hands around his neck and deepen our kiss..

We stop kissing cuz both of us need to breath. He look at me in the eyes and kiss my forehead then he hug me tightly

This is love...Wang Qing I love you

*******************

Feng Jianyu POV

Bubble Cafe

I was silently drinking my bubble tea. I was staring blankly towards the road. Suddenly there is incoming message. It's from Daru.

"Dayu!! Me and Qingge <3 <3"

I felt my chest hurt so bad..no Dayu..u can't cry anymore..I hold a very deep breath.

"Dayu???" suddenly there is someone calling me.

"Wang Yu??" I said. I was shocked. What he doing here?

"what are you doing here?? Alone?"

"err..yeah..ehemm" suddenly I remember Wang Qing warning about him.

Suddenly he move his face towards me. I was shocked.

"did u just cry? Ur eyes look red" he told me. I push him away from my face.

"errr..I got allergy.."

"oooo..ok"

"what r u doing here?" I asked. It feel strange how we can bump to each other in this very big city.

"I work in that building" he point to a building in front of the cafe "I thought I wanna buy a drink. Im quite surprise to see u here."

"oooo"

"maybe it is a fate.."

"huh??"

"I said maybe this is a fate..u and me"

I just laugh awkwardly and drink my bubble tea. I know he was just joking but I felt awkward with him. Maybe becuz Wang Qing have told me before to stay away from him.

"did he told u something?" suddenly I felt a bubble stuck in my throat. How did he know?

He laugh. "I knew it. Your attitude towards me different when we first met"

I gather my courage to ask him about him and Wang Qing.

"what is wrong with both of u?..I mean both of u are cousin. There should not be a problem right?"

He chuckled "sometimes there is something that only us should know" he stroke my head "maybe one day when im ready I will told u but first" he shove his hand " would u be my friend?"

I was hesitate to accept his hand but it is just a friend not more than that...I think...

I accept his handshake and smile at him. Deep in my heart I think this is a very bad idea.

*first of all thank you for everyone who are supporting me and endure my horrible, disaster and bad English but I hope all of u can understand it. Sorry for the grammatical errors here and there. Im not professional writer. I can't write beautifully like other writer. English is not my first language so sorry if there is a few sentences that some of you may think not written beautifully. I just can hope all of u will like the storyline for this chapter. Comment below if there is something that I need to improve and fixed. Thanx again..see you next week..

P/s I start to wrote this chapter immediately after I finish my last paper for this semester (today..19.6.2016) #epic

Next Chapter>> "Lets End This Pain"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94K 4.3K 51
Hlo guy's! How are u? I hope everyone is safe and healthy 😃 This is my first story hope everyone Support me and I will give my best to Work hard! So...
22.9K 3K 29
When two souls are perfect for each other, nothing will keep them apart. Lan Zhan and Wei Ying were destined to be soulmates, two hearts meant to be...
71.7K 5.6K 35
Two best friends grew up together in the orphanage .. They are so close that they never left each other's side..In childhood, they stayed together, a...
Love Path By SROO

Fanfiction

9.3K 694 18
Love can not be obtained easily. And when someone discovers real love between them the world tries to break it. Just going against those people prov...