Bestfriend (JiKook) #Wattys20...

By ChiminieOppa

What if you fell for your bestfriend? And you always ended up getting hurt. What will you do? I will send my... More

0
1
2
I'm
Sorry
That
I
Left
You
Without
Saying
Goodbye
And
I
Just
Want
To
Say
That
I
Love
You
So
Much
Till
We
Meet
Again
Under
The
Flower
Pot
Sayonara
The Letter
Epilogue
2nd Book is Out!!

Look

19.1K 997 88
By ChiminieOppa

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Day 26

Look. Please look at me the way you look at him.

Whaaa! Who are you?!?! I went to the park after school and saw Jimin hyung. I miss him.

Hyung!! I miss you!! I said as I went to him and hug him.

Hahaha what are you talking about? He asked as he hug me back.

It's been days since we havent hangout -3- I said.

Well is because your always with your Taehyung He said and I blush.

N-Not really I said as he laugh.

Oh yeah can.. Can I have a favor? He asked.

Sure hyung ^^ What is it? I asked him.

On the next 5 days on the 31st of August... Can we hang out on that day? Please just that day He said.

Oh sure hyung! I had nothing planned on that day ^^ I said and he smiled.

Thanks Jungkook He said.

How about on my birthday? Thats will be in the next 6 days? I asked him, but he frozw for a second?

O-Of course He said nervously?

Well okay, come on let's go home it's kind off getting dark now I said to him.

Sure He said as we started walking towards our homes.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 9.6K 21
" to share your pain, I signed the same deal with the sky.. if my only golden star die.. I will die too.. and that is you.. " -Jjk
18.3K 1.5K 13
Where Jungkook and Jimin used to be best friends, but it didn't work out. Jimin grows a hatred for Jungkook, and Jungkook grows a desire for giving...
12.6K 791 14
The Black Hood is terrorizing the town of Riverdale and Sheriff Jones has no clue who it is. One day, Alice Smith walks into his office, determined t...
67K 4.3K 23
"You once called me your boyfriend, let's make it real."