(1)Kill The Teach | ansatsu k...

Door TODOROKEE

⭐Assassination Classroom Watty Awards Winner 2016 | 3rd Place Winner | Akabane Karma⭐ ▫◻⬜❇⬜◻▫ [ Book 1 of 2 ]... Meer

01. I'm Not A Boy!
02. 3-E Class
03. First Impression
04. Funny Moment
[Part 1] 05. Her Sin
[Part 2 - Finale] 06. Kill The Teach
Author's Note
Special Chapter: Facts and More
Special Request: Blush Overload
Special Chapter: Fun Facts & Short Trailer
AnsatsuKyou Watty Awards 2016
Bonus Chapters
Bonus: Irina JelaVic
Bonus: Kurahashi Hinano
Mikey's Message

SPECIALS : End of Summer

8.8K 263 152
Door TODOROKEE

((Mikey: HEY again. So uhm. The last chapter wasn't really the END of the story.
Some may have though it is, but no.

There might be another book entitled Merciless and I hope you'd read it as well^^

(( That's the NEW Araki Koutaru at the picture there )) and I am hoping
for good results for this one.

This might include--
blablabla I am NOT gonna spoil the moment :3

So yeah, look forward to it :)

Oh! And this Chapter is not included
based on the story. Just a
special one.

This Special Chapter is for all
the Ansatsu Kyoushitsu/Assassination Classroom fans, and to all the people who made
this book a very simple yet special
to me, and to everyone's hearts. ))

- - -

SPECIALS

- One Week Later -

Roll... roll... roll...

I want to die right now.

IT'S SO GLOBBIN' HOT!!!

Not only that, there is no electricity

The power was cut off five hours from now on and my Dad is away. I am in my room enduring the hotness.

I can't even reach Nagisa or Kayano-chan's phones.
Karma didn't gave me his number, Isogai-kun and Maehara-kun aren't answering. The others? Yeah right. Note to sarcasm.

Ritsu's always in everyone's system, maybe I should try to call her.

After a while of waiting...

Ah! It's ringing!

"Yes? This is Ritsu. How may I--"

"Ritsu! I need your help this instant! It's an emergency! I can't reach our classmates' cell! Call anybody I know, right now!"

"E-Eh?! Araki-chan?! Is there something going on--"

"GO AND CALL ANYBODY!!! I NEED HELP!!! RIGHT NOW!!!"

Ritsu hang up and I started to laugh. Wait, this is not a laughing matter!

"Ah, so hot." I rolled over and over my bed but then I stopped when I heard the door bell rang.

Wait. Don't tell me she really DID call for help from a random stranger.

"Bwahahaha! Oh my god. I swear this heat isn't going to last."

I kept on laughing even when I was walking downstairs. But the moment when I was about to open the door, I was greeted with a fine dramatic entrance.

"Koutaru!"

The door slammed on my face and cause me to fall down on my ass. My face had a red mark on it, too.

When I look up, I immediately kicked him right on the face.

"You bastard..!"

"Woah!" He dodge it by backing up a bit. When I was on my feet, I started to rage.

"What're you doing here, you useless human being!? I thought you were at Hawaii!"

He raised his hand up in surrender as I keep on glaring at him.

Tsukishima Rey, my useless stupid cousin. He's a college students at Hawaii University, but how'd Ritsu contact him?! I've never talk to Rey since the day he moved to Hawaii!

I invited Rey to the dining hall and opened 3 bags of chips because he said he haven't had lunch, dinner and breakfast since yesterday. I heaved a sigh and went back to the topic.

"So how'd you get here?"

"Hm?" He kept on putting chips on his mouth... That's my cousin for sure.
First he swallowed a mouthful of chips before started talking. "Oh, my phone just rang and a very cute girl appeared on the screen and said you were asking for help. "

My left eye twitched as I gape my mouth open and a face that cannot be drawn.
"That Ritsu... Anyways, will you help me with something, Rey?"

"About what?" He opened another bag of chips and began eating. Rey was named after my Dad's younger brother. It also reminds me of my favorite volleyball player in one of the anime I used to watch. Damn he's hot... Not Rey.

And I began to think that he's totally useless, despite his cooperative attitude. I made a pouting face,
"Are you dense or what? It's freaking hot and none of my friends would pick up their phones! That's why I told Ritsu, the girl on your screen earlier, to call anyone just so I can enjoy this hot weekend."

"Well, why not go to the beach? It's pretty obvious at times like this we should get a cooler, duh." he said as he stood up to grab a drink from the counter.

The beach? Why didn't I think of that?
I stood up from my seat as I slam my hands on the table.

"Of course! The beach! The water! The people! Rey you're a genius!" Before I rush back to my room I heard him say, 'Says the girl who called me useless not so long ago.'

So I hurried back to my room and e-mailed a couple of people.

But then my phone vibrated and the caller was unspeakably unknown to me.

I hesitated for a moment before pressing the call button.

"Hello? Who's this?"

"Aw, to think that my best friend never plan to call me. You're so mean, Ara."

Instantly, I recognized that snickering voice.

"Karma, I hate you." I bluntly answered straight out on the phone. On the other side of the line, Karma chuckled.

"It's rather hot today, isn't it? Oh, and if you're wondering how I got your number, Nagisa gave it."

Oh... so that explains it. I thought as Nagisa popped on my empty head.

"So do you have any plans for today's weather?"

"Hm. I do, but I'm gonna need your help. As an apology for not calling you since YOU never even plan to give away your cell." This is how I remark everything that idiot says.

"Oh? Now you want MY cell? Hehe, Ara, you've been thinking dirty today. Hihihi~"

My face became flustered and I started saying gibberish while yelling on the phone.

I could hear Karma chuckling.
I am so gonna kill him when I see him! And it won't be long enough. Bwahahahaha!

"Okay, okay. I know you love me so I'm just gonna go and contact the others about your plan for us to kill the heat. Love 'ya!-"

Beep. Beep. Beep.

And he end the call.
I sat there holding my phone
in place.. 'Did he just say I "love" him..?'

"KARMA!"

"Koutaru! Shut the hell up!" - Rey

* * *

( 3rd Person point of view )

((A/N: I kinda enjoyed writing in this
kind of style. ))

"So where's your friends, Koutaru? Are they comin'?"
Araki's cousin, Rey Tsukishima, checked his wrist watch for the 5th time.

"Hm-mm. Karma's free today so he'll come. Nagisa-kun, Kayano and Maehara-kun said they'll join in the heat-killer. Isogai-kun can't come because he had to run some errand, and Sugino-kun wanted to come and said he's almost here...
Ah! There he is!"

Araki saw two figures in the distance. They agreed to meet up at their school near the hill top entrance.

At first, Rey was complaining why Araki was placed in the last section,
but Araki manage to explain the details.

But then, Rey's expression turned into a questionable one. He narrowed his look at the two figures.

Araki also wondered why there are TWO figures..
but as the figures come closer..

"Yo, Ara."

"Hey, Araki!"

Sugino Tomohito and Karma Akabane arrived at the same time wearing casual summer clothes.

They both carried a bag for them to change after their big splash.

But as Sugino walk closer to Araki and her cousin, unexpectedly,

Sugino blushed when he saw Araki wearing such a simple ocean blue spaghetti top and a lime green shorts.

She had her hair fix in a headband and that makes her look so feminine. Since Araki's father is away, she took the time to be a girl for once.

"Woah, Ara. You look so feminine, are you using this chance to make me fall over you?~"
The moment was ruined when Karma teased Araki.

"Sh-Shut up, Karma! I never get the chance to wear girly clothes because of Dad! And no, I am not using any chances! Bleh!"

Araki stuck a tongue out at Karma, who seem to be already having fun even though they're still not in their destination.

But as Araki glanced at Sugino, who kept staring at her,
Araki waved at him.

"Hey, Sugino-kun! Glad you came! The heat is making me lose my mind so I decided to have a splash in the water. Hehe!"

But Sugino take no attention
what Araki was talking about. He only stared at her.. nothing more.

"Oy, Oy, Sugino kid, you're gonna melt my cousin there."
Rey decided to stop the Baseball Geek from entering his fantacy world.
Sugino snap out of it and gradually blushed from the embarrassment.

"Sugino-kun, are you not feeling well? Your face is red -.- "

"N-No! No, I'm f-fine. Sorry to worry you, Araki."

Sugino only scratch his head while apologizing. Little did he know, Cousin Rey was deeply glaring at him. He had those scary snake tongue while hissing.

Karma seem to be impressed and started to make fun out of Sugino.
"Aw, looks like I do have a rival after all. Ne, Sugino-kun?"

"Stop it, Karma."

While Araki, on the other hand, had no idea what was going on around her.
"Eh..?"

A few minutes later, Araki saw Nagisa together with Koro Sensei..
also wearing the casual summer clothes and they both carried a backpack..
but it seems that Korosensei was trying to blend in.

"Ah! Araki-chan! Karma-kun! Sugino-kun! And, um..."

They all looked at Araki's cousin,
"Rey, Koutaru's cousin. Nice to meet everyone who are all boys..?"
At the end, Rey looked at Araki in a very suspicious way.

"Don't take it the wrong way, Rey. There's suppose to be another girl. Nagisa-kun, where's Kayano-chan and Maehara-kun? Are they coming?"

"Kayano said she and her family were planning to have a family bonding time and Maehara-kun can't come after all. So..."

Araki only laugh in afake way, "Hahaha. Is that so..? Well, then! Let's not waste time waiting for someone who's not coming. I bet they wanted to come so badly, huh."

They all nod, except Rey and Koro Sensei.

"By the way, Koro Sensei. Who invited YOU here?"

"No one! Nryuhuhu~ I was also planning to go to the beach too, and I happen to pass by Nagisa-kun, who was going to the same direction as I am!" Koro Sensei explained while turning pink.

"LIAR!!!" His students pointed at their teacher in an accusing way..
except Karma.

So it seems that Rey allowed all the boys, including Koro Sensei to ride in their UV Van.

But before they could go inside the van-

"Ah ah ah. There will be sitting arrangements from now on."

"EHHHHHHHHHHHHH?!?!"

'Well I guess it was a splendid idea to go to the beach. The heat doesn't bother me anyway.'

End of Summer

edit 08.20.17

lol I'm cringing at my own old style and I'm just here reading like 😓

Ahhh!! thanks so much for reading I appreciate it everyone π π

<3 M.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

3.4K 65 32
You are a normal student that goes to one of the most prestigious school. That's what most people think. But they are wrong. You are in the 3-E class...
1.2K 29 11
Y/n L/n is a kind girl. Some say she is pretty, some say she's outstanding. Secret ties and bonds as the girl transferred to class 3-E and met her oc...
12.2K 440 15
Tokito [name], a demon slayer, an assassin, a Hashira, but also a student? What if Muichro's litle sister went to Class-E to kill off a certain takoy...
303K 9.1K 34
[S.A= Seyri Ai] ➡Highest rank= #1 in assassinationclassroom (11/25/19) ➡A well trained assassin that's only in her teens, she's already established a...