(1)Kill The Teach | ansatsu k...

By TODOROKEE

⭐Assassination Classroom Watty Awards Winner 2016 | 3rd Place Winner | Akabane Karma⭐ ▫◻⬜❇⬜◻▫ [ Book 1 of 2 ]... More

01. I'm Not A Boy!
02. 3-E Class
03. First Impression
04. Funny Moment
[Part 1] 05. Her Sin
SPECIALS : End of Summer
Author's Note
Special Chapter: Facts and More
Special Request: Blush Overload
Special Chapter: Fun Facts & Short Trailer
AnsatsuKyou Watty Awards 2016
Bonus Chapters
Bonus: Irina JelaVic
Bonus: Kurahashi Hinano
Mikey's Message

[Part 2 - Finale] 06. Kill The Teach

9.7K 385 133
By TODOROKEE

Right now, all of my classmates in E Class including me are outside. We're here at the field waiting for the teachers. I approached Karma and Nagisa.

"What's going on?" I asked the two as they shrug.

"Maybe it's about the assassination?" Nagisa guessed as he looked around.

Karma pointed at the front, "Probably. Here they come."

We all stood still as Karasuma, Korosensei and a pretty lady arrived. Was it just me or did Kayano and I felt a sting of envy towards that lady with bouncing balloons?

"Is Araki Koutaru here?" The pretty lady asked the entire class. Being the student who's being called, I raised my hand even if I have no idea what the hell is going on. I went there and she started to look at me from head to toe.

"Wait, why are you dressed like that? Are you a crossdresser?"

I became depressed after what the lady have said. When Karasuma saw my depressed aura he tapped the lady's shoulder.

"Irina, she's a girl."

"Oh my goodness! I didn't know that there's another female Nagisa! Koutaru-kun, I deeply apologize."
Ms. Irina apologizes but I only raised my palm with an apologic look.

"It's fine... I get that a lot." I breathed out and as I say that in a depressing tone.

"Nryuhuhu~ Irina-sensei can't also tell the difference, aye? What a shame from being an assass--" Korosensei was cut off when Irina-sensei tried to stab him. My eyes widen in surprise.

'She's planning to stab Koro Sensei?!'

I nearly screamed, but what surprised me most... Koro Sensei was already behind me. In a blink of an eye! This teacher isn't just an ordinary octopus that can change colors..

"Now, now, Irina-sensei. Don't start an assassination on her first day. She's already had enough, right, Koutaru-kun?" Korosensei was also about to brush my hair but before he could even plant a tentacle on my head, with fast reflexes I took Irina-sensei's knife and placed it near Koro Sensei's neck (If he has one, though) and grabbed his tentacle as I turn around.

"Please don't mess with my hair." I said in a deadly but a friendly way with a closed eye smile. (Similar to Karma when he's threatening students.)

Everyone was surprised to watch a transfer student almost killed a teacher that's not clearly even normal. I wasn't planning to kill him yet. I am not even sure if it's allowed right now, given to the situation.

'Sh-She almost had Koro Sensei! I didn't know that she'd be this fast in flexes. But...' Nagisa let out a small reassuring smile, "I guess this could be an advantage for us."

I let out a heavy sigh and let go of Korosensei's tentacle and returned Irina-sensei's knife, "I apologize if I startled everyone. And also taking your knife, Sensei." I said as I give a smile.

"It's alright. And I'm very sorry about making an impression on you." Irina-sensei said as I shrug.

"Anyways, I'm Irina JelaVic--" Ms. Irina was cut off when Maehara-kun, the orange haired from earlier, shouted.

"Also known as Bitch-sensei!"

'B-Bitch-sensei..?' I covered my mouth to prevent myself from laughing while watching Irina-sensei rage and started yelling gibberish back at Maehara.

But as Karasuma-sensei walk upfront both Irina-sensei and I,
He took out a rubber knife and showed it to me. "Koutaru, you may have been told that you have a Killer's Instinct."

"Will you demonstrate for us?" Karasuma-sensei said as I stared at the knife, hesitating building up in the pit of my stomach.

'Killer's Instinct... that was my trump card, that my Dad says was a gift. It was passed down to every Koutaru family but I might be the first ever bloodline to try and use it.'

"But Karasuma-sensei, I have no knowledge about this. Sure, I was trained, but that's not the point of all this. I was trained for self defence and not by assassinations." I clearly stated out as I walk down the stairs of the small hill connected to the open fields.

"But we're not telling you to assassinate yet."

I stopped walking and slowly turned around. Karasuma walk towards me and again held out the knife from before, but he held it high. "We're telling you to demonstrate by fighting us."

I furrow my look at them.

"Hold on. That's unfair, sensei. Three against one is clearly not a way to play a game." I took the knife in a grumpy way and crossed my arms while looking away. Haha, that rhymes.

"Actually, it's not." Irina-sensei trailed off, "A spy, an assassin and a perverted octopus having a Mach 20 versus a transfer student who has a Killer's Instinct is a fair game."

"Irina-sensei, who's side are you?" I asked in a slump.

"Neither."

Ouch.

And here I thought she was OK.
I think I'll just have to play along since I'm quite curious about my own trump card.

"Fine." I began to smirk.

"Nryuhuhuhu! Wonderful! Then, let's start the lecture!"

* * *

(3rd Person point of view)

As the demonstrating start, Irina makes the first move by dashing towards Araki and attempt to kick her.

But she manage to block Irina's kick and grab her by the leg. With much distraction, Karasuma was already behind Araki and he was about to blow a punch, however she dodge it.

But as they thought they got her, Araki's grasp around Irina's leg tighten as she throw Irina at Karasuma, making the two fell on the ground as the other students watch every movements Araki does.

"I-Is that... her Killer's Instinct? It's so... mouth gaping." Kayano's words echoed through everyone's ears.

As the fighting gets tough, Koro Sensei was still standing there... but is too stiff to approach just by seeing Araki's fast flexes and sharp accuracy around her surroundings. His face was pale white and his face was fozen.

However, he was 'memorizing' her movements.

When Karasuma got up, he charges with full speed and ready to punch Araki. She dodge it just by turning around and used the knife that Karasuma gave her. From the side of her skirt, she took out the anti-sensei knife.

"Checkmate."

Everyone stared in awe as they stared at Araki, holding an anti-sensei knife near Karasuma's neck as he pose in a punching way that Araki dodged easily. He stayed like that, and if he tries to move, Araki held another anti-sensei knife that she took from him.

One knife positioned near his neck, and the other one pointed at his chest. It would've been a fatal blow if he continued his attempt.

"See? That's why we only wanted this as a demonstration. If it were a real knife, I'd be dead by now." Karasuma said as Araki smirked her success.

The whole E Class complemented how amazing that scene was, in which she shyly thanked them as she blushes.

Then she remembered...

"Wait a minute-"

At the back of the scene, Korosensei was already planning to run away from the scene. But Araki stopped him by throwing a shoe-that belongs to Teresaka- with massive speed that he forgot dodge it and hit Korosensei at the back of his head.

"Oi! Bakasensei! Let's start the lecture, my ass! You didn't even join the fun, you giant headed weirdo!"

"I was planning to join the fun, but to me, you were enjoying yourself, Koutaru-kun!" Koro Sensei whined.

' I... was?' Araki thought absentmindedly.

In the end, they welcomed Araki once again and officially became an assassin to kill their teacher.

~ End of Chapter ~
Kill The Teach”

((Mikey: so yeah. Irina, Karasuma, Korosensei, and Araki mostly talk in this chapter but hey, not my fault. I love my OC.))

Reedited on April 28, 2017

Thanks for reading!
- Mikey U. (Author)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 3.6K 21
Assassination Classroom x Reader x BSD [Status: Discontinued] Updates: --- A story where-in the Armed Detective Agency gets a Request from the Minist...
12.3K 455 15
Tokito [name], a demon slayer, an assassin, a Hashira, but also a student? What if Muichro's litle sister went to Class-E to kill off a certain takoy...
91.9K 2.5K 17
Omaga I love Assassination Classroom! Karma is bae~♡♡ You are a 15 year old youtuber, you love computers and your speciality is hacking. You...
215K 6.2K 49
*ALL CHARACTERS BESIDES YOU AND ANY OC'S BELONG TO YŪSEI MATSUI!* L/n Y/n was a learning assassin in class 3-E along with her classmates. In her seco...