Big Love

By princessofbreezy

When asked to look over Ghost's daughters, Breezy, Yungin' and Kid didn't think they would fall for them. More

characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23.
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35.
36
37
38
39
40. -- Final Chapter
Announcement
sequel

22

3.6K 182 35
By princessofbreezy

• Game

Me and big bro got in his strip club, Treasures . let me tell y'all, the bitches at this clubs. Damn! "Don't fuck my employees, Game" Ghost laughed. I shook my head not caring what the fuck he said.

"Evening, Mr Carter. Can I get y'all anything?" A bad bitch that looked Puerto Rican asked Ghost.

"Joseline, Get me and Game some Henny." Ghost ordered. As she walked away, I watched her ass jiggle. I licked my lips. "Don't even fuck her or let her suck yo dick. she's crazy."

I laughed. I can handle a lil crazy. "Ain't that Rick?" I asked pointing at that fat motherfucker.

Reason we're in Houston, Texas is because the manager of this club Rick is stealing from Ghost. The money and profits just don't add up.

Rick saw us, Ghost motioned for him to come to us. He looked a little scared, but he came. "Sup, Ghost. I ain't seen you in forever Game." He smirked.

I placed my gun on the table, his eyes widened. "Sit yo fat ass down, boy!" Ghost demanded. Rick sat down fast. "You've been stealing from me?"

"N-no, Ghost. I wouldn't do that to you. You know me from way back." He stuttered. If they stutter, they're lying.

"I'm gon' give you one chance to come clean. You've been stealing from me?" Ghost asked calmly getting up from his chair.

"No." Rick mumbled. This bitch ass nigga did it.

"Let's take this to the back, in the office." Ghost said. We all got up, Rick looked like he wanted to run. He'd be stupid if he did, we got niggas outside. They'll shut him without mercy!

~~

After Ghost shot Rick dead. We decided to chill for a minute in the club, it was packed now. We sat in the VIP while drinking Henny. "And she's back! Y'all favorite... Queen Bee" the DJ shouted. I saw this beautiful girl.

She was surely doing her thing. A nigga's dick was hard as fuck. "Damn who's she?" I asked Ghost as niggas kept throwing stacks on her.

"Queen Bee" Ghost answered. I staled faced him. He chuckled "I'on. Must be one of the new girls Rick hired."

Damn she had a nigga in her trap. I wouldn't mind hitting that, just one time. I wouldn't cuff her hoe ass. If she's a stripper, she's a hoe.

After she was done, she picked up the money. I stared at her hoping she would feel me looking and look at me, but so many niggas were looking at her. See? A hoe.

Niggas can't be looking at my shit. Hell nah. Over my fucking dead body. She'd just be a fuck and duck.

~~

I told Ghost that I'd meet him at the crib, I was tryna holler at "queen bee" for a quick nut.  I saw all bunch of bitches in backstage. "Damn." I said noticing the girl talking to Queen Bee, I think she's Nicki or some like that.

"Ladies." I smirked. They both smiled. "Could I talk to her for a bit?"I asked Nicki.

"bye Bey. Be nice." She giggled as she walked away with her round thick ass that's make a nigga want to fuck her anywhere she want-

"So, you're gonna talk or stare at Nicki's ass all night?" She asked folding her arms. damn I didn't even realize I was staring hard.

"Sorry, ma. I'm Game. Mind telling me your name beautiful-"

"Yes, I do mind. My name should not concern you. And F.Y.I no. I don't want to fuck you. I'm a stripper, not a prostitute." She said with attitude and left me looking like a fool.

She ain't the only bitch in here. I smirked once I saw the girl from when we came in. Joseline is her name if I'm not mistaking. Ghost is overreacting she can't be that crazy.

Zoelle

Next day I woke up still tired. Ah fuck it! I'm going back to sleep.

~~

I screamed opening my eyes. These dreams! "Aye you good? I heard you scream" Lucas asked.

"What time is it?"I asked avoiding his question, because I wasn't okay at all. I just wanted to sleep.

"13:46 PM" he answered. "You hungry?" I shook my head no. I laid back on the bed and fought the threatening tears. I can't cry in front of Lucas. "You sure you're good?"

I could hear the pity in his voice. I hate it when peiple pity me. I covered my whole body and face with my bed covers "Please go, I want to be alone" I said as my voice cracked. The pictures of Sean pounding inside of me made just want to cry. I dont know what's wrong with me , I'm never this weak. I need to just get a grip. It happened. I need to stop crying about it.

"Fuck that shit. I ain't leaving you alone." I heard him say, and I felt the edge of my bed sink like someone was sitting on my bed. I know I told this boy to leave me alone!.

"Lucas!"I groaned. I didn't want to get my head out the covers because I had tears in my face.

"Zoelle!" He mimicked my voice. "You can't let that nigga do this to you, he ain't touching you again. Chill. I got you, yo pops got you. Everybody behind you. Aight?" He said removing my covers off me.

I wiped my tears, and nodded. "Thanks."

"Aight, what cool movies you got here." He chuckled taking my laptop and placing it on my lap, he pushed it a bit further down my lap and laid his head on my lap looking at the laptop. I searched for good movies.

• August

"Yo Amber!?" I shouted. Chris and Jordyn were being booed up in the pool house, Lucas is with Zoelle. So I might just hang with Amber wherever her spoiled ass is. "Amber!"

I checked the theater room. Everywhere, I went to Jordyn's room. Not there. Zoelle's room I smirked once I saw how they were chilling. "Y'all seen Amber?" I chuckled.

"I think she's in her room." Lucas answered. I nodded and went to here room. This is a big ass house Ghost got. Finding Amber be like finding Nemo 😩

"Yo! I've been looking everywhere-" my words fell off at what I saw.

"August!" Amber shouted dropping her lotion bottle and covering her naked body.

"I.."

"Get out!" she shouted. "Oh my god" she shook her head I quickly went out. How was I supposed to know she was putting lotion on her body? She should've locked her doors.

I've just saw Amber's tits, ass, everything. Damn

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 3.3K 33
โ„Œ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ข ๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ข ๐”ฐ๐”ฌ๐”ช๐”ข ๐”Ž๐”ž๐”ค๐”ข๐”ถ๐”ž๐”ช๐”ž โ„œ๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ข ๐”ญ๐”ž๐”ฆ๐”ฏ โ„Œ๐”ข๐”ž๐”ก๐” ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ฐ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ฑ ๐”ถ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ'๐”ก ๐”ฉ๐”ฆ๐”จ๐”ข... โ„œ๐”ข๐”ฎ๐”ฒ๐”ข๐”ฐ๐”ฑ๐”ฐ ๐”ž๐”ณ๐”ž๐”ฆ๐”ฉ๐”ž๐”Ÿ๐”ฉ๐”ข! โคโคโค
1.2M 53.7K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
632K 23K 97
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
138K 4.1K 30
ruel fields is bullied by a big drug dealer name August but there's something he doesn't know stay tuned