Fake - Wardell + Ayesha

By ayeliner

In which Ayesha's manager is desperate to launch Ayesha's career and get her big roles in acting makes her cl... More

intro

182 6 0
By ayeliner

In which Ayesha's manager is desperate to launch Ayesha's career and get her big roles in acting makes her client flirt and get in a relationship with a pro-basketball player.

...

"This is the only way, Ayesha and the boy likes you too! We could use this to our advantage."

Ayesha sat with her hair running through her hair, "I can't decieve him like that."

"Everyone is going to want to know who has the mvp of the league in a tizzy," she reminded Ayesha. "Everyone. Even directors and producers."

...

(I'll put a better version up later of the description)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

292K 8.7K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
124K 5.3K 52
β₯β₯β₯ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ, π•Žπ• π•Ÿ'π•₯ π•žπ•–π•’π•Ÿ π•’π•Ÿπ•ͺπ•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ...
102K 9.1K 110
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
108K 3.2K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season