Strings Attached (Harry Style...

By ElleRoseBooks

DISCLAIMER: This story was written in late 2012. I wrote Strings Attached as an adolescent with no idea how... More

Disclaimer
1. Relax Angel
2. You're Mine.
3. Come On
4. What Are You Doing?
5. You Need Me
6. Explain
7. Tell Me What You Want
8. Hands Off
9. Fangirls
10. Forget
11. I've Never...
12. Let Me Go
13. Not An Option
14. We're Not Finished Yet
15. One... Or Two?
16. You're Different
17. Try And Stop Me
18. Tempting
19. He's here...
20. Let Me In.
21. Seal It With a Kiss
22. Hello, My Name Is...
23. Take Me Home
24. Thirty Seconds
The Interview
25. Are You Okay?
26. 'Good Enough'
27. Silver Lining
28. Give In
29. What Have I Done?
30. I Need To Tell You Something
31. Do You Trust Me?
32. Complete.
Author's Note
Cassie's Lullaby and A Possible Re-Write
WWA Charlotte and Fan Meetup

33. Free

263K 5.1K 928
By ElleRoseBooks

A/N: Edit and Song for the chapter in the side bar (media tab for mobile)

“I love you.”

Joining.

In a flurry of moaned exclamations, Harry’s name poured from my lips as I exploded around him, the knot in my stomach unraveling. His skilled fingers descended to work the hypersensitive nub in my lower region, prolonging the rhapsody.

“Fuck, Cass!” He groaned, emptying himself into the condom, gradually stilling, rolling us so that I was lying on top of him, our bodies reveling in their prolonged connection. It was like all of the puzzle pieces had finally come together, one thought overshadowing all else. Complete.

Cassie’s POV:

 Time lost meaning. I don’t know how long we laid there. When I opened my eyes sometime later, gooseflesh raced to cover the exposed flesh of my back, the light outside dying. Cautiously, I peeked up at the curly haired boy beneath me. Dark lashed were splayed out on cream colored cheeks, unruly, sex hair fanning out on the lavender pillow, pushed back off his forehead where I had repeatedly pulled my fingers through it. He looked so innocent in his sleep. Gently, I pressed my lips against the edge of his collarbone, dipping my tongue into the hollow at the base of his throat. He groaned, sated malachite eyes blinking to stare at me with open awe.

“Hi,” I whispered, a furious blush tinting my cheeks.

“Hi, yourself,” he murmured, deft fingers rising to trail lazily up and down my spine. He was quiet for a moment, soft eyes scanning my face, lingering a bit longer than necessary on a particular spot at the base of my throat. Narrowing my eyes at him, I tentatively brushed my fingers across the offending area.

I winced, my fingertips feeling like sandpaper across the raised flesh.

“You didn’t,” I huffed, glaring at him, too stubborn and shy to admit just how much the thought of him marking me turned me on.

“I did,” he smiled smugly up at me.

“Really? Was it entirely necessary?”

“I think it looks sexy as hell,” he hummed, nuzzling into my neck. I gasped as the hot pad of his tongue slipped out to run over the hyper-sensitized area. I had a biting comment on the tip of my tongue but the longer his continued it’s sensual movements the less important it became.

“How are you feeling?” One strong hand came up to cup my cheek, while jade eyes searched mine.

“Well, if I’d known how great that was, I would have hopped on the bandwagon a long time ago,” I blurted, ducking my head immediately as a searing heat crept into my cheeks.

He scoffed, “It’s not all it’s cracked up to be,” there was a bitter edge in his voice that cut me to the core. I struggled to resist the tears burning behind my eyes. You will not cry, Cassie. You will not cry. Don’t cry, dammit!

“Oh.” I gently pushed up off of him, bringing the sheet with me, wrapping it around my exposed form. Well, that was blunt.

“I’m going to go make some tea,” I mumbled. Without a backward glance, I trudged into the kitchen, filling the kettle with water and setting it to boil.

What were you thinking? Of course he wasn’t impressed. Why should he be? My subconscious screamed at me, hands thrown up in the air in exasperation, You are like a child to him. He has to guide you through everything.

I bit my lip. She was right. Compared to Harry I was a child. What had I been thinking? Just because that was probably the best moment of my life didn’t mean that it was anywhere close to that for him. Hell, it probably didn’t even break the top one hundred.

“Hey,” his deep voice hummed in my ear, making me jump at the sudden proximity. I hadn’t heard him come in.

“What’s wrong, Angel?”

“N-Nothing,” I muttered, shaking my head in frustration. He wouldn’t understand.

“Talk to me, please,” he prodded, turning me to face the full intensity of those enticing jade eyes, “We’ve made so much progress. I don’t want to move backward, not again.”

“You know what they say, ‘two steps forward, one step back’,” I laughed nervously, furiously chewing on my bottom lip.

“Don’t do that.” He tugged my lip out from between my teeth. I turned away, moving to retrieve the kettle as it began to whistle. He was silent as I poured the steaming water into the small tea pot, popping in a bag of peppermint tea. When I turned back around, he had already retrieved a teacup for him and my rather large Texas mug. I smiled softly, he knew me better than I knew myself sometimes.

He’s also oblivious.

Shaking the thought away, I carried the brewing tea over to the table. Just as I went to settle into the chair next to him, his hands wrapped around my hips, tugging me backward so that I stumbled into his lap. An image of a child sitting on Santa’s lap filled my mind, forcing me to grit my teeth. Great, just make it worse why don’t you.

I puffed out a breath of air as his wandering fingers slowly took up skimming the raised trail of my spine, dipping below the sheet to stop at the base of the small of my back, rising all the way up to the back of my neck. Gooseflesh sprang up to cover my bare skin, a hot flush rising to my cheeks as I suddenly felt him beneath me. He’d tugged on the tight black Calvin Klein’s before coming after me, but the thin fabric wasn’t doing much to disguise the prominent bulge below his hips.

“What’s wrong, Cassie?” Heated breath fanned out over my neck, his teeth gently nipping my earlobe.

“I-... uhm... it-it was alright, right? I mean... you enjoyed yourself?” I mumbled, completely unable to meet the hilarity I knew would be shining bright in those glorious eyes.

“That’s what this is about?” He choked out, trying and failing to cover up his laughter. My cheeks burned brighter as I willed myself to disappear, curling my body tighter against him.

“ ‘s not funny,” I mumbled, hiding in the crook of his neck, my voice thick with unshed tears. He was laughing at me. It as so bad he was laughing at me. Fantastic.

“Hey,” He chuckled, voice softening as he tugged gently on the ends of my hair. I shook my head, burrowing deeper. There was no way I could look him in the eye right now. I’d fall apart.

“Angel, please,” he laughed, “look at me.”

“No.”

“Angel, look at me and I’ll answer your question.” Dammit, Harry. Begrudgingly, I pulled away from my hiding place, picking nervously at the pale pink polish chipping on my finger nails.

“Good, now look at me,” he coaxed. I crinkled my nose before taking a deep breath and slowly letting my eyes flick to his face. A slight smile curled the corners of his lips, jade eyes bright with an unknown emotion.

“It was amazing,” he whispered, one strong hand coming up to cup my cheek, “you are amazing.”

“You’re not lying to make me feel better?”

“Nope,” he grinned, popping the ‘p’, somehow knowing that he was out of the danger zone.

“Pinky swear?” His deep chuckle vibrated low in his throat but he held out his massive pinky, dwarfing my own as they interlocked.

"Pinky swear," he hummed, pulling me forward so that our lips met. W stayed like that for a while, finishing the pot of tea, me curled up in his lap, quiet conversation occasionally drifting between us but the majority of the time was spent in a comfortable silence. Adrien's dark cloud no longer hung over our heads; for the first time in months I felt completely free. I could do anything.

"Thank you for telling me," he finally whispered, his giant hand cupping my cheek, the rough pad of this thumb causally tracing the line of my lips. I couldn't do anything but nod mutely in response.

"I know that you probably don't want to hear this but we have to tell someone, Cassie. He has to pay for what he did to you."

"It's in the past."

"Cassie, you don't understand. How do you know that you weren't the first? What makes you think you will be the last?" Even as he spoke the words I could feel their truths settling like weights on my exhausted heart. He was right. Of course he was. It was only a matter of time before Adrien moved on and put another girl though the hell that my life had been for the past two years. He wasn't the same boy I fell in love with. He hadn't been for a while and He wouldn't ever be again. My sweet, loving Adrien was extinct, a monster taking His place.

"I don't know what to do. What can we do? It's not like I can prove he ever did anything," I whispered, my voice small and I curled further into him, willing myself to disappear. I knew it was time to face my demons but I couldn't resist the urge to put it off if only for a little while longer.

"Hospitals keep records. They're are too many domestic violence cases reported now for injuries like what you described to go unnoticed, not to mention the emotional scars."

"He'll lie."

"I'll give a statement."

"You don't know what happened. I mean, you weren't there."

"No, but he attacked your here, Cassie. You tried to tell me but I was just too blind to see what was right in front of me."

"It will never work," I whimpered, hot, terrified tears welling up and sliding down my cheeks.

"Yes it will, Angel. I will never let him touch you ever again. I promise."

***

Silently, I watched the flashing red and blue lights across the street from the window in the master bedroom of Harry's flat. He'd thought it would be best for us to come here since we didn't know where Adrien was and He knew where I lived.

We'd made the call as soon as we settled in. Detective Hurt had volunteered to meet us at the flat, understanding the need to keep press involvement to a minimum. It had taken jut over two hours to give the London police written statements from both Harry and myself as well as to call the hospital in North Carolina requesting the transfer of my files pertaining to Adrien's assault.

Right now, all Detective Hurt said that they could do was take Adrien into police custody while they examined the evidence and built a case against him.

It was all so surreal. My nightmare was finally ending. I was free.

A/N: I can't believe that it's finally over! I have been writinf this story fr=or nearly 10 months. Thank y'all so much for sticking with me through the Dark Children and the writer's block that literally lasted for weeks at a time! I love y'all so much! Y'all don't even understand! Y'all are flawless!

Even though this is the end of Cassie's story for now, I'm still writing. I recently stated a new fic Sonata. It will be more mature in the sexual aspects and the language. It is also a Student/Teacher fic. 

Please check it out!

Excerpt from Sonata: 

... 

“You, move,” I snapped at a particularly mousy looking brunette, pulling my Beats down to rest around my neck, strains of violins drifting up towards me. She’d sat in the outer seat in the last possible row. I’d been taking Caleb’s courses for almost three years now. That seat was mine.

“There are plenty of seats up there,” she sniffed, pointing to the lower levels with her thin nose.

“Yeah, so go sit in one,” I challenged, smiling sweetly down at her, aquamarine eyes flashing dangerously.

“Who do you think you are?”

“Ren, Ren Grace.” She paled, freezing momentarily before immediately beginning to pack up her things. Good to know that still works, I laughed silently to myself.

Not a minute later, she shuffled past me, scurrying towards the lower levels with her tail between her legs.

“What, no please?” I bristled at the condescending voice.

“Excuse me?” I scoffed, turning and quirking an eyebrow at the newcomer, “Christ,” I breathed, my harsh expression slipping for a fraction of a second, eyes scouring every inch of the brooding man, languidly leaning against the brick wall at his back. Dark, unruly curls framed a chiseled jaw and glinting jade eyes; the front of his hair pushed haphazardly off of his forehead. Prescription Ray Ban’s were slipped into the neckline of his white button up, the dark shadows of ink leaking through the thin cotton. Black jeans hung low on his hips, help up by a singular strip of dark leather and I couldn’t help but imagine slipping my fingers beneath them and watching him come undone from my touch. Black high tops signaled the end of the tantalizing man in front of me and I slowly let my eyes drift back up to those mesmerizing jade orbs.

“So, she does have manners. You had me a bit worried there.” Once again, I was forced to struggle for composure as his voice sent a delicious shiver racing to my core; the rasping undertones lilting with a fading British accent.

“Courtesy is a privilege and it’s not one I tend to show to eavesdropping dicks,” I retorted after an embarrassing moment’s pause, mentally cursing myself at the breathy tone of my voice. Working to redeem my cool demeanor, I waggled my fingers dismissively in his face before turning and throwing myself down into the vacated seat.

"It is also properly engrained at a young age. What on earth would your mother say?" He challenged. My eyes were immediately drawn to sinfully full lips. Shit. I swear my own personal devil crafted him specifically to torment me. I already knew I wouldn't be getting any sleep tonight, my mind would be far too occupied with wet dreams. Well fuck, he's not sleeping either; guilt is a bitch.

"My mother's dead. Try again," I shot back, keeping my face a mask void of all emotion. Suck on that, you British prick.

"I-I'm sorry. I didn't know," he stammered, obviously blindsided.

"I don't need your pity. I'm a big girl. I know how to handle the world's shit."

"Yes, right... Well. Fair point. For what it's worth I am sorry," sincerity shone bright in his jade eyes and yet once again I was plagued with deep vibrations awakening my libido.

"Go eat a crumpet," I mumbled, fiddling with my Beats.

"That smart mouth is going to get you into trouble one day,” he chuckled, obviously regaining a bit of his previous bravado, before sauntering down the rows, purposefully dragging wandering fingertips down the bare expanse of my upper arm. I shivered visibly, thanking whatever gods were watching that he was not. I knew how I must look, turquoise eyes wild, cheeks flushing a vibrant scarlet, gooseflesh prickling every inch of my body and a rather uncomfortable urge unfurling in my belly. What the hell?

...

I hope y'all like it! Much love to Cassie and Harry, time for a new story to begin, Angels ♡Elle

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 91 22
Following the death of their father, sam and dean reunite to learn they have a little sister, Anna. The brothers decide to take this chance to chang...
225K 7.3K 22
Y/N was a girl who had a big crush on one of her classmate Jeon Jungkook . One day Jungkook finds out about Y/N's feelings for him by her personal d...
5K 162 29
Yusei x reader Since there isn't any Yusei x reader stories that aren't oneshots or completed stories around, I am going to write this instead! Enjoy