Fan of a Fan (A Chris Brown S...

By aameliawrites

Madison has never been confident. Known as the "smart, fat girl" in high school she went on to do great thing... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 8 (Part Two)
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 (Part 1)
Chapter 17 (Part 2)
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50 (Final Chapter)
For all those asking...

Chapter 31

3.9K 141 3
By aameliawrites

Madi's POV

Again. This almost happened again. That's all I could think about. I had been two weeks since the whole thing happened and things were slowly getting back to normal. Chris had been amazingly supportive the whole time. I was so appreciative. Even though I knew he was mad at me that night, he doesn't blame me, even though he should.

I told my dad about it last week and he went crazy. He demanded me to press charges, get a restraining order, and even wanted to kill him. Crazy, huh? I wasn't going to let my father kill him, so that was out of the question. My dad had always had anger issues, but it never when this far. It kind of scared me. I wasn't pressing charges because I knew the media would have a field day, both Chris and I didn't need that right now. So I decided to just get a restraining order.

"Dad, relax." I said trying to calm him down. He ran his hand over his face and looked up at me. "This is the second time Madison, I don't want it to happen again." he said quietly. Guessing Chris heard him, I saw him looking over at me from the corner of the room. "What do you mean second time?" he said standing up. "We'll talk later." I whispered trying not to cry. He headed downstairs and I continued to talk to my dad.

We finally decided on the rules of the restraining order. If he came between 1,000 feet of me, there would be trouble. I hugged my dad goodbye and walked him to his car. "When you're feeling well enough, I want you to come with me to pick out an engagement ring for Tasha." "Ok." I said. He kissed my forehead and hugged me tight. "I love you baby girl." "I love you too."

I headed back into the house to see Chris sitting on the couch, jaw clenched and legs shaking. I sat on his lap and kissed his cheek. "Tell me." he said looking me in the eyes. I sighed and began.

"It was sophomore year in high school. I was heading home after a club meeting. I was walking down the hallway just trying to get to my car. Football practice was over and the star quarterback Dylan was heading to the locker room. Dylan had always teased me. We when to elementary and middle school together. Wherever I was he would find me and tease me. Anyways, while I was walking he pushed me against the locker. 'Sup fatass' he said grinning. 'Ouch! Get off me." I said trying to push him off of me. "Look at you tryin' to be strong. Looks like someone had their meals today." he said before laughing. When I was finally able to, I pushed him off and continued walking down the hallway.

"I could hear him following behind me, but I thought nothing of it. I just figured he was done for the day. I could hear his footsteps speeding up, so I started walking a little faster." My words were now trembling and my lips were quivering. "I made it to the door and he ran up behind me and pushed me. My head banged against the door hard, making it bleed, before I fell to the floor. He pulled me into the janitor's closet and started taking off my clothes. I was losing a lot of blood, quick. Everything around me was getting blurry and I couldn't fight back." Chris was staring at me intently while silent tears ran down my face.

"He ripped my shirt and tried to unbutton my jeans. I screamed and screamed, until finally the janitor found us. Dylan tried to run, but one of the security guards grabbed him. They called the ambulance and my dad. They rushed me to the hospital and they arrested him.

When I recovered, my dad made me go to school. People would give me dirty looks and call me all types of names. All because I put their star quarterback in jail. I had to endure that all through my senior year. I didn't even go to prom because everyone hated me, everyone. Even teachers" I said wiping my tears.

When I was finished, he just hugged me close. That's all I wanted and needed. Someone to listen to my side of the story, without judging me. My dad never wanted to know what happened, he couldn't deal with it. Chris rocked me in his arms as my eyes became heavy. I had barely slept in days and I was beyond exhausted. "I love you" he whispered pulling me closer. "I love you too" I mumbled before closing my eyes.

Chris's POV

I watched her fall asleep in my arms. Beautiful. Even though she hadn't slept in days, her eyes were puffy, and she hadn't been eating, she still looked beautiful. "My beautiful girlfriend." I thought scanning her face. When I was certain she was asleep, I scooped her up and brought her upstairs to her room. I put her on the bed and pulled a blanket over her body.

I went back downstairs, pulled on my shoes, grabbed my wallet and keys. I walked out and locked the door with the key she gave me. I got in the car and started it. I sped to my destination with all types of shit running through my mind. I arrive and parked my car.

I hopped out jaw clenched. I walked up to the door and someone pushed it open. "Thanks." I replied walking through. "Wasn't that Chris Brown?" I heard one of them say. I headed to the room in the back and opened the door. I saw him in the computer chair with a girl on his lap. I shut the door and his head snapped in my direction. "Well aint this a pleasant surprise?" he said before laughing. "You a real bold nigga Julian, I applaud you." I said walking toward him. He pushed the girl off his lap and stood up. His friends were just watching us, not knowing what the hell was going on.

My hands were already balled into fists, I was ready for him to make the first move. "You really didn't think she was gonna tell me? You thought I wouldn't find out Julian?" I said laughing deviously. My 6 foot frame towered over his 5'8 body. "Did she tell you she kissed me first?" he said lying through his teeth. "Really? Is that why you slapped her!?" I said pushing him to the floor. I ran over to him and grabbed him by his shirt. His friends stood up and looked in my direction. "Chris man, relax." Langston said holding me back. "Get the fuck off me!" My chest was heaving up and down with anger. I was ready to just kill this nigga and go to jail, when my phone ran indicating a call from Madison.

I took my phone out my pocket and answered. "Hello?" "Baby, come back right now!" "What are you talking about?" I said acting like I didn't know what was going on. "Chris! I know where you are. Don't do it, come back!" she said on the verge of tears. "No, Madison!" I yelled through the phone. I had never screamed at her before, and I knew it scared her. "Yes Chris! Come back! You aren't going to ruin your reputation over this shit!" she yelled back. I knew she was right, but I wanted to do this so bad! "Fuck!" I yelled punching the wall. I looked back at a smirking Julian with my chest still heaving up and down. "Trust me Julian, this shit isn't over."

I walked back out and slammed the door. I hopped back in the car with Madi still on the phone. "Chris you cant ruin your reputation because of me." she repeated. "Shits already tainted." I mumbled driving back to her house. "It doesn't matter Chris" she said before sighing. "Alright, I'll be there soon." "Don't go back there Chris" she said sternly. "I wont, I promise." I said laughing and hanging up.

I pulled up to her house and grabbed the bag with food. I opened the door and walked in to find her on the couch watching TV. "I brought you food" I said kissing her lips. "Thanks baby, but I'm not hungry." she mumbled and kissed me again. "Either you're going to eat or I'm going to eat." I joked. She giggled before throwing a pillow at me. "Ok, ok. I'll eat" she said putting a fry in her mouth. "Mhhm, that's what I thought." I said laughing.

We finished eating and she decided she wanted to watch a movie. "Do you want to with The Notebook?" she asked. "Doesn't matter, anything you want to watch babe." She put it in and straddled my lap and kissed my neck. Did I complain? Hell no! Almost 3 ½ months with no sex can make you a desperate mofo.

"Thank you." she said. "For the food? You're welcome." I said gripping her waist. "No stupid." she said laughing. "For being here for me and being patient. I know you your horny ass is dying inside" she said before both fell out laughing. "You know me too well. But forreal, don't thank my baby. That's what bestfriends/ boyfriends are for." I said smiling, She poked my dimple and kissed it. "I love you" she said hugging me. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

232 38 32
Mariyah collin is a thick girl, she have a huge crush on this guy name Dustin for 3 years and she's obssesed with him . Dustin is a fit, handsome, po...
248K 11.1K 33
When Mariah becomes Chris Browns assistant, she doesn't expect to do anything but get her coins. What she gets is way more drama than she bargained...
15.7K 615 96
Madison James worked her way through the world of Tik Tok as a publicist. What happens when world famous drama known Chris Brown becomes one of her...
664K 32.2K 59
Lauren is a shy girl that has just moved to Atlanta for college. Being bullied throughout high school has left her depressed, self conscious and feel...