Dolan twins Imagines and pref...

By ughsian

Just little stories for you to enjoy x More

Welcome☺️☺️
pregnancy suprise G•D
Meeting him E•D
Your song together
Crush E•D (part 1)
Crush E•D (part 2)
Good night baby girl G•D
Best friend E•D
Bully G•D
Dumped E•D
Tattoo E•D
HOLY SHIT!!
Dangerous woman G•D (part 1)
Dangerous woman G•D (part 2)
Hope E•D
Libary G•D (part 1)
Pain game E•D
Not long G•D
Not long (alternative ending) G•D
Cheats E•D
10k?!!
Your house together
Worry (a/n)
Glass half empty G•D
E•D (short imagine)
Date night
40K!!???!!
G•D (short imagine)
♡NEW COVER♡
UMMMM WATTTTT
The End.

Libary G•D (part 2)

4.1K 83 23
By ughsian

*warning may contain scenes of upsetting/ triggering nature*

He wasn't even your boyfriend and you missed him, you missed his smile and you missed his proximity. You missed Grayson.

You hadn't seen him for three weeks. You had looked around campus every chance you had but there was no sign of him.

You never heard anyone call his name, you never heard his voice and you never saw him, it was like he had vanished that same day he left you standing shocked and speechless.

Your mind wondered every night when you when to bed, thinking of where he could be, who he could be with, what he was doing and why he hadn't been on campus for three weeks.

The first thing you thought was that he had been killed... Murdered. You scrapped that idea the moment logic decided to make an appearance in your mind.

There was likely a logical reason for his disappearance but that didn't stop your brain from wanting him.

You had seen him twice in your whole life and you were already infatuated and obsessed with him.

You laid on your bed in your dorm room. Out of the corner of your eye something caught your attention.

There was a piece of paper under your door, you got up and picked it up sitting back on your bed as you did.

There where a few words written in neat writing;

Elizabeth square. 9pm. See you there baby.

Elizabeth square was a small secluded  area on the outskirts of the campus, it consisted of a concrete floor, surrounded by brick walls that were painted grey.

It had a little arch way on the north wall that you had to duck under if you were over about 5 foot 6 and luckily for you, you were short, 5 foot 3 (and a half).

There was a bench on the wall opposite to the arch way. Most people would go there as couples to get away from everything and either kiss or go all the way.

The thought of 'doing it' there really didn't appeal to you, too uncomfortable, you thought to yourself.

You didn't know who it could be who sent the note it could have been anyone,

for all you knew I could have been creepy Calvin who was rumoured to go into girls rooms and steal there underwear.

The thought alone made you shiver. You definitely couldn't go... But there was something telling you you should.

Maybe it could be someone with good intentions, you had been told by the girls in your sorority that you should be more wild, be more free.

And that was what made you decide to do something very stupid, you had decided you were going to meet the person who sent the note.

It was 8:30, that meant you had half an hour to get there and it took 15 minutes to walk for your sorority house.

You got up and looked at yourself in the mirror, you brushed your hair and changed into something more presentable.

A grey halter neck and a pair of blue jeans putting a cardigan on to keep you warm.

You left the house and walked to Elizabeth square, you had also brought the note with you for some reason.

You got there five minutes late and when you looked through the arch way you for someone face my the other way.
You slowly stepped in signing the contract of your almost certain death.

The person turned around and you already knew that was a bad decision it was Dave.

He smirked and you could see the danger in his eyes, you felt yourself being pushed into the square by a muscular body.

You turned and saw it was guy who had first bothered you. He let go slightly pushing you so you were in the middle of the two.

"So you got our note" Dave said walking closer making you back away only to be stopped and pushed back into the middle by the other guy.

"She's a shy one, Levi" Dave said looking at the male behind you.

"I'm leaving" you stated angrily covering your fear. They both chuckled

"That's not gunna happen Levi grabbed you and slammed you against the wall your back hitting it harshly, surly leaving a bruise.

He grabbed both of your shoulders and turned you around, that was when you heard the thing you were dreading, both of their belts being undone.

You heard material being moved around and Levi's hand remained on your neck pushing you into the wall.

You whimpered in pain only for your neck to be squeezed harder. Tears ran down your face and dripped off of your chin onto the floor below.

You felt a different pair of hands pulling your cardigan off and then ripping your top off. You covered your chest with your arms as much as you could.

You foot steps and knew this was your chance to not have to be put through this.

You started screaming stop over and over to get the persons attention. Dave and Levi panicked and pulled you jeans off and pushed you to the floor Dave getting on top of you.

The footsteps turned into running as they got closer but you could no longer scream Dave had covered your mouth just as he went to pull off you underwear.

You looked to the side and saw the person who the footsteps had come from, anger covered his face and he ran over to you pulling Dave and Levi off

Even though he was against two of them he easily slammed them to the ground and began throwing punches at their faces alternatively.

You cowered in the cover your knees to your chest and your arms hugging them as you sobbed quietly.

You heated multiple crunched and curse words coming form your saviour.

He got up off of the now unconscious Levi and Dave, walking to you, he knelt in front of you and put his hand on you cheek

at first you flinched and then you relaxed closing your eyes he removed his hand for it to quickly be replaced by his warm arms that engulfed your fragile, small frame.

"It's okay" he cooed into your ear multiple times and you balled his sweatshirt up in your fists pulling him as close to you as possible as he protected you from the elements.

You cried into him, he rubbed your back and the. You spoke

"thank you Grayson" you choked out

"You don't need to thank me, I'd do anything to protect you." You looked up opening your eyes for the first time since he had touched you.

It seemed like the weirdest and most inappropriate time to do this but it was all you wanted to do, you pulled your arms out from between the two of you

You wrapped them round his neck and put your lips on his he kissed back and you stayed like that for the next 5 minutes.

You pulled away and looked at him before you hugged him again pushing your face into his sweatshirt once again. Taking in his sent.

"I'm not leaving you alone from now on" he whispered into your forehead as he kissed it gently.

----------------

A/n sorry I took so so long to update I've just been so busy with school and exams and stuff😭😭🙃🙃🙃 and sorry for any spelling mistakes or stuff 🖖🏽🖖🏽🖖🏽😛😛😛

Also I'm soooo obsessed with Ariana's new album😍😍😍😍😭😭😭 tell me what your favourite song form it is😊✌🏽

I can't really choose but mine is either side to side, everyday, thinking bout you or leave me lonely but moonlight is a close runner up and bad decisions 😂😂😂😂 I really can't choose 😹😹😹😹 xoxo- Sian

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

420K 4.9K 35
grayson dolan imagines :)
624K 7.9K 145
Imagines of the twins
221K 2.7K 57
𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐦 𝐢 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐟𝐭? - status: completed 𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐲: 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐨𝐧
7.9K 66 20
dolan twin fanfics//imagines .....hope you enjoy