Avengers One Shots and Imagin...

By Haylie_Marie_

Just a collection of Avengers One shots and Imagines. Avengers x Female Reader. I do my best to keep from ma... More

Before I start
Can I sit with you? (Tony Stark x Reader)
Wet and flustered? (Clint x Reader)
Author's Note
Journey to Midgard (Thor x Loki x Sister Reader)
Lab Assistant? (Bruce x Reader)
Surprise (Steve x Reader)
My Gospel (Tony x Reader)
Can You Help Me? (Pietro x Reader)
My Queen (Loki x Broken Reader)
Is that you?! (Clint x HS Best Friend Reader)
Will You Leave Me? (Tony x Pregnant Reader)
Why Me? (Thor x Reader)
Where were you? (Bucky x Reader)
I Have Feelings for You (Thor x Jealous Reader)
I'm a Monster (Loki x Reader)
I Will Not Allow It (Phil x Loki x Avengers x Reader)
Prom Night Disaster? (Clint x Daughter Reader)
You've Changed Me (Steve x Reader)
You're Such A (Grant Ward x Reader)
You're Such A pt. 2 (Grant x Reader)
Flashlight (Bucky x Reader)
Break Up In A Small Tower (Tony x Pietro x Reader)
See You Again (Steve x Reader)
Love In The Dark (Bucky x Reader)
Scary Good Time (Chris Evans x Reader)
Love in the Dark Pt. 2 (Bucky x Reader)
Unraveling (Wanda x Carter!Reader)
Perfect (Tony x Reader)
Lock Screen Tag
Mah Home Screen
Trying the update
Camera Roll
Camera Roll 2
Camera Roll 3
Sharing some of my fave pictures
Sharing more
Marvelous Tag!
6k Reads!
PSA
New Book!

Important A/N

2.5K 40 15
By Haylie_Marie_

Ok, I just wanted to address this:

I will write part 2s to stories if I get the inspiration to. If I don't, sorry I will not write a part 2.

If write a sad story, and it's a sad ending, it's going to stay that way.

If I wrote a story that has a cliffhanger ending, it will stay that way.

Any way I write the story, it will stay that way and there will be no part 2 unless I see fit.

I'm sorry if this disappoints you guys but I don't like writing happy fluffy stuff all the time, I honestly enjoy writing a variety.

So again, there will not be a part 2 to Love In The Dark. The song is not a happy song, it's sad. I put the video of the best version I could find, with lyrics, in the beginning of the story at the top. So if you guys have not listened to the song, please go back and listen to it.

Thank you guys for all the support, reads, comments, and votes. You guys are amazing!

Also, I'm done with school, so I will be writing more! I have a few requests to write so I need to write those first.

Love you guys!

~Haylie ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 26 18
This is my collection of Avengers one-shots and x readers. You are the main character and this is multi-gender so this is for anyone and everyone :D...
18.6K 398 35
This is a book to put all of my random Marvel ideas, hahaha. It consists of one shots with your favorite characters. They can be Reader X character...
152K 3.2K 36
One-Shots with Marvel characters. Includes: Tony Stark Steve Rogers Thor Bruce Banner Clint Barton Peter Parker Pietro Maximoff Bucky Barnes Stephen...
363 4 18
A collection of One-Shots I have made over the 2 years i have been writing them. WIll add more as i make more. Includes both XReader and XOC (Male...