Blood Lust | K.Th./V

By TaeSyubDKook

When Rei got the scholarship to continue her studies for medical school, she never expected to be bonded for... More

Note
I - 0
I - 1
I - 2
I - 3
I - 4
I - 5
I - 6
I - 7
I - 8
I - 9
I - 10
I - 11
I - 12
I - 13
I - 14
I - 15
I - 16
I - 17
I - 18
I - 19
I - 20
I - 21
I - 23
I - 24
I - 25
I - 26
I - 27
I - 28
I've been tagged!
I - 29
I - 30
I - 31
II - 0
II - 1
II - 2
II - 3
II - 4
II - 5
II - 6
II - 7
II - 8
II - 9
II - 10

I - 22

6.8K 260 36
By TaeSyubDKook

Everything was in place, now that we were back together and I could sleep peacefully without crying myself to sleep. The warmth that spread through my body was overwhelming and I had to take off the blanket Taehyung must have pulled over me in the few hours I've slept. He was sleeping next to me with his arms hooked around my waist and his face hid in the crook of my neck, his short puffs of air tickling my skin.

I glanced at the clock and noticed that it was 2 AM, even though my body was tired, I couldn't sleep. Not that I had anywhere to go. It was my free day from school and I wouldn't want to leave Taehyung after we just made up, anyways. My eyes traveled back at the sleeping beauty beside me and I noticed that he changed his hair color in the time we were apart as I was running my fingers through it. The bright red locks suited him better than anything, complementing his golden skin glowing in the dim light of the lamp beside my bed.

The silence was disturbed once my phone started vibrating, startling me which made Taehyung tighten his hold on me. I extended my hand to the nightstand and grabbed the phone, unlocking it to read the text.

From Unknown:

Don't think I'll let you go without a fight, sweetheart.

I frowned at the phone, a quick shiver running through my body but I tried to ignore it, knowing that Taehyung was by my side and would protect me as he said. I turned my head to place a soft kiss on his cheek and as I was doing it, I heard the front door slam shut and footsteps that were going towards Aotaki's room, making Taehyung stir from his sleep and whine.

"Shh, it's just Aotaki. Go back to sleep, babe." I whispered, pecking his forehead.

"Okay." He nuzzled his head further into my neck. "Wait, why aren't you asleep?" He lifted his head to look at me, the light that was emanated from my nightstand, making his eyes sparkle.

"Can't sleep." I sighed, looking at the wall in front of our bed.

"Wanna me to ease your mind?" He asked as he pecked my neck to get my attention. I smiled upon thinking of how well he knew me and nodded. "Sit up." He commanded and I followed.

He moved behind me and pulled me between his legs, with my back against his chest as he leaned on the headboard. I relaxed my body, although the excitement kept the blood rushing through my veins, and rested my head on his shoulder.

He brought his wrist to his mouth and quickly pierced his skin until the droplets of blood rushed out of the wounds and placed it over my mouth. I parted my lips and slowly brushed my tongue over the strings of blood that threatened to stain my shirt and pushed his wrist further in my mouth to give me access to drink the overflowing substance that kept me high every time I'd taste it.

As I was locked in my own world, Taehyung brushed my hair to the side, revealing the side of my neck and slowly leaned in, pressing open mouthed kisses into my skin, leaving a tingly feeling every time his lips brushed against my neck. I faintly felt his fangs piercing my skin as his tongue roamed over the wounds, searching for the salty liquid that runs through our veins.

He moaned as the blood rushed from the little openings into my neck, sending a tingly sensation through my body, making me reciprocate the action. I haven't felt so high in such a long time and the taste of him was making me reach heaven.

It would have been perfect if the sounds from next room weren't so fucking loud, making me feel uncomfortable that I could hear her moans and whines. Taehyung pulled away swiftly from my neck as well along with his hand, making me pout.

"I know, babe, but it looks like Aotaki is taking her frustrations out on some lucky guy." He cooed as he kissed my neck, trying to sugarcoat the moment.

"Why now? Tae~ I want more." I whined, almost to tears because I needed it so badly and I didn't have the chance to drink as much as I needed. It's been too long since the last time we had our sessions.

"I wonder who it is." He stared blankly at the door, not minding my pleas.

"Tae~" I nudged him, pulling him out of his thoughts. "Why do you even care?" I frowned.

"What?" He looked at me with wide eyes, confused. "I don't. It's just... Jimin is probably crying himself to sleep right now while she's having sex with some asshole." Taehyung spoke softly as he took a strand of my hair, swirling it around his index finger. "If only she knew..." He trailed off.

"If only she knew what?" I asked, turning my head to the side to urge him to continue.

"Someone slipped something in his drink." He spoke with a sad tone, lowering his head to nuzzle it on my shoulder as he tightened his arms around my body.

"Oh? I'm sorry. Is he alright?" I asked as I leaned my head on his.

"He is now. He told me that he thought she was Aotaki. You can't imagine the fear in his eyes the next morning when he realized what he did." He continued. "He loves her too much to cheat on her. Just like I love you." His voice was close to a whisper as he leaned in to kiss the side of my head.

"You have to tell her that. She's been trying to torture Jimin ever since." I said, trying to ignore the shouts of pet names coming from her bedroom, making a disgusting face.

"I guess I'll tell her in the morning." He shrugged. "Try and get some sleep, princess. I promise I'll make it up to you." He pulled my chin to place a sweet kiss on my lips as I nodded and wiggled in his arms to find a comfortable position, earning a chuckle from him. "You don't want to do that, please."

"I forgot how sensitive you are." I chuckle, wiggling more to tease him.

"Rei~" He whined cutely.

"Fine. I missed teasing you." I smiled at him, kissing his cheek.

"You are so gonna pay for all the times you've made me hard and left." He growled at me.

"I don't have to worry about that, yet. It's gonna be a long time from now." I turned my head, closing my eyes to sleep.

"You are killing me. Do you even know how many wet dreams I've had with you in them. God, I can't believe I'm begging a girl to fuck her. It's a first for me." He shook his head in disbelief as I slapped his chest playfully.

"Good night, TaeTae." I whispered.

We fell asleep shortly after Taehyung started rocking us from side to side, humming a soft lullaby.

My alarm clock started buzzing at 8 AM sharp as I forgot to turn it off and I quickly grasped my phone to turn it off before it woke up my boyfriend.

My phone vibrated again and this time, it was a message from Jungkook.

Kookie Dough:

I see you guys made up. I'm happy for you.

I smiled at the text and replied with a thank you and a smiley face with a couple of hearts.

Kookie Dough:

Actually, can we meet today. Around 2, at the club. I have to restock the alcohol and I could use a hand.

I looked over my shoulder to check on Taehyung and he was dead asleep, so I called the maknae instead. Texts frustrated me because I could never tell when someone was lying or their actual emotions. He answered after the first ring with a rough voice.

"Morning." He struggled out.

"Whoa... what happened, honey?" I let out surprised. His voice was so rough and raspy like he screamed for hours without breaks.

"Rough night. Remind me to never go back to their place ever." He whined.

"Why?" I asked a bit worried.

"She tied me to the bed and denied me 6 times before she let me cum. That bitch." He sounded so offended that I couldn't hold it in anymore and I burst out laughing. "It's not funny. Stop laughing." He growled.

"I'm sorry, bun, but it is." I sighed at the end, trying to calm myself because a mad Kookie was never good and I didn't want to wake Taehyung up.

"Anyway, forget my misery and meet me at the club?" He finished in a questioning tone.

"I'll talk to Taehyung. Is it urgent?" I looked at the sleeping boy next to me.

"For me it is. Remember what I've asked you?" I could even hear his blush.

"Oh? Oh, yeah. Alright, I'll see I can do. But can't I tell him?" As I was talking, Taehyung stretched and pulled me closer to him.

"Only if you want to get me killed, you can." He replied.

"Ah, fine. But I don't like lying to my boyfriend, Jungkook-ah." I said in a stern voice.

"I know. I'm sorry. I have to go, though. Hope to see you later. Bye." He rushed to hang up before I could say anything else.

I stared at the phone, frowning and placed it back on the nightstand before I turned towards Taehyung to get a better look at him in the sun's light.

His hair was even brighter than I thought. It could blind you if you looked directly at it and his puffy lips were parted in order to help him breathe better.

I scooted closer to his face and leaned in to place soft kisses on his forehead before I started trailing them down on his temple, cheek and finally his lips.

He leaned closer and kissed back as he pulled my body closer to his. I moaned in surprise and he slowly opened his eyes, smirking as he pulled away.

"Now, this is what I call a good morning." He placed one more peck on my lips as I chuckled at his remark.

"I bet." I wiggled my brows at him.

"Now, I wouldn't mind if... say... I'd wake up to you giving me a blowjob." He said so nonchalantly, looking in the distance.

"Tae~" I slapped his chest.

"What? It's gonna happen and you know it." He winked and leaned in to kiss me again, deeper as he bit my lip but I denied him. "Meanie." He pouted.

I was about to open my mouth but a loud noise sounded from the kitchen and I jumped out of bed to check what happened. I motioned Taehyung that I would go to see what the source of the noise was and he leaned back on the bed, letting himself being swallowed by the fluffy pillows.

I opened my bedroom's door and tiptoed my way out until I got a clearer view of the kitchen. My mouth dropped open at the sight in front of me. There was Aotaki, sitting on the kitchen's counter with an almost naked Chanyeol between her legs as he kissed his way down her body, making Aotaki let out the most sinful noises under his touch.

"Channie, please. I can't..." She gasped as he bit her neck.

"Stop thinking about him." He hissed.

"I can't. I love him." She was close to tears.

"He cheated on you. I'd never do that, baby." He leaned in to kiss her lips. She let out a broken sob as he swallowed her cries.

I quickly turned away and rushed back to my room to give my boyfriend a heads up for what was waiting for him outside our bedroom. I entered the room a bit alarmed and slowly closed the door, careful to not make any sounds. Taehyung looked at me confused and was about to open his mouth when I cut him off.

"It's Chanyeol!" I whisper-yelled at him. "She's screwing him! Out of all people. HIM!" I panicked as I walked back and forth in front of our bed.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Slow down. He's here?" He asked still confused as he sat cross-legged on the bed.

"YES!" I whispered. "We have to get you out of here." I walked closer to him.

"How? Isn't he already aware of my presence?" He asked, tapping his chin.

"No. Aotaki did this spell. It's complicated." I gestured pointlessly. "I'll keep them busy as you sneak out. I'll come by your club later." I said as I pecked him quickly.

"O-kay. I never thought I'll sneak out of some girl's house." He mumbled more to himself as I was searching for my clothes to change into something more decent other than a short nightgown.

As I was contemplating what I was going to do, he put his clothes on and waited for me to make a move. I walked towards the door after I told him to wait for my signal to get out, which consisted of a simple text to not distract the noisy couple.

I took a deep breath before I opened the door and stepped outside to find them sitting at the table, Chanyeol rubbing her back soothingly as she sobbed into his chest.

"What happened?" I asked, worried as I walked straight towards them.

"Nothing. Sorry if we woke you up." Chanyeol said, looking down at her.

"Aotaki?" I called her but she shut me down, as usual, with a head shake. "Alright. Will you be home all day?" I asked, not directing the question to anyone.

"Yes. I can't let her alone." He answered.

Great. I thought to myself before I pulled the phone out and texted Taehyung to get out as it was a perfect time. They were too drawn into their world to notice my boyfriend tiptoeing behind their backs towards the door, blowing me kisses in the process. I rolled my eyes mentally and turned my attention back to the couple after he went out safely.

"Great. I have some things to do and I couldn't leave her alone but now that you're here, I won't have to cancel them. I know you'll take care of her." I faked a smile and he nodded before I left their sight.

It was already 12:15 when I left the house because I couldn't be around them, seeing Aotaki like that just made me pity her more and the fact that she wouldn't let me help her was making me mad. I guess going to the club and actually helping Jungkook wouldn't be such a bad idea.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 541 49
❝ ⁱ ᵗᵒˡᵈ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳˢ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ᵘˢ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃⁿᵈ ⁱ ʷᵉʳᵉ ᵐᵃᵈᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵍˡᵃˢˢ ʰᵉⁿᶜᵉ ʷᵉ ⁿᵉᵛᵉʳ ˡᵃˢᵗᵉᵈ ❞ ~ sᴏғᴛᴀᴇʟʟᴜʀᴇ🥀 𝑆...
39.9K 1.2K 28
❝ suck my blood until the thirst of your craves on me satisfied, baby. ❞ jeon jungkook college x vampire au ©jiggukae 2021
123K 5.6K 29
❝I hate vampires,❞ ❝...❞ ❝They are the worst.❞
11.1K 449 47
You were living a completely ordinary life, following your dreams in the city, until one night your life is thrown into a world filled with supernatu...