My Saviour, Harry Styles

By meganrubin19

When an abused 18 year old runs away from home and meets a boy, she feels love like never before. Together th... More

My Savior Harry Styles
Is this a dream?
Meeting Niall
Meeting Brianna
Shopping!
The Truth Comes Out
The Amusement Park
Carnival Games and Hand Holding
A Little Bit of Drama
Job Searching and Heart Fixing
A Lovely Picnic
First Day on the Job
A Late Night Snuggle
Movies and Meeting Liam
A Dinner Date
The Perfect Boyfriend
A Girls Night. Or So They Thought...
AUTHORS NOTE
A Girls Day
Romance Is In The Air
The Party
Picking Up The Pieces
Lovebirds
A Promise...
Plot Twist...
Sneak Peek:)
Investigations
Escape?
Climax
The End:'(

Putting Them Back Together

170 7 1
By meganrubin19

CHAPTER 22

Jen's POV

(The next day)

I know what you're thinking. Why the h*ll would I forgive him so quickly.

He scarred me physically and emotionally and I would never forget that.

He brought back old nightmares that I thought I had erased.

He hurt me.

But, I had thought this through. I weighed the pros and cons.

Harry had also helped me through rough times.

Took me in off the streets.

Saved me.

And most importantly...

He had loved me.

And I had agreed to love him again, if he stopped drinking.

I knew that I could not relive my past of empty bottles and a broken soul.

I knew Harry would stop. He is just that type of loving person. I feel like he would do anything for me and vice versa.

We would start fresh and take our relationship slow because once again, I was having trust issues.

Speaking of Harry, I heard a quiet knock on my bedroom door.

"Come in." I said quietly, while sitting down on my bed.

I watched the door handle turn and was surprised to see Niall.

He had been such a sweetheart these past few days and I don't know what I would have done without him.

He walked in quietly and sat down next to me.

"Need something?" I giggled at his randomness.

"No, I was just wondering if you needed a talk." Niall said quietly while looking up at me.

I smiled at his thoughtfulness. "I'm ok now. But thanks." I said before leaning over and kissing him on the cheek.

I watched as he instantly turned red. "Jen, I-I-uh." He choked.

I laughed. "Niall, I love you like the brother I've never had and that was just a thank you. I know you love Brianna."

I saw him relax. "So, you and Harry are good I'm guessing?"

"Yes. I think we just need to start over and take it slow." I said confidently.

Niall eyed me suspiciously.

"And what if he gets drunk again?"

"That won't happen." I stated. "He promised to stop drinking for me. That's why I forgave him so quickly."

Niall's eyebrow raised and he sighed. "Jen, I'm so happy for the both of you. Harry's my best mate and I know how he can be when he's drunk. I'm just so glad that you could forgive him."

"Awww, Niaaaallllll." I cooed. "What a sweet friend."

"Yeah, yeah," Niall swatted the air. "Whatever."

We exchanged a smile before Harry's head poked in the door.

"Oh, uh, am I interrupting something?" He asked shyly.

I giggled. "Nope. Come on in."

I could see Harry's relief as he walked towards Niall and I.

He came and sat down on the other side of me at the same time that Niall stood up.

"Well, I'm off to Bri's. I'll see you two later." He announced before walking towards the door.

"Bye, Nialler!" I called after him.

"Bye, Jenny!" He called back.

I giggled before turning to look at Harry.

His face was filled with jealousy.

"Oh come on Harry! You know there's nothing between us. You are the only one for me." I spoke quietly.

Harry's face softened as he looked at me. "I know." He whispered almost to himself.

"So," I said, changing the subject. "what do you want to do today?"

Harry stared back at me nervously. "Um I don't know, what do you want to do?"

"Well, it's my last day off of work so I was thinking that maybe we could go out and do something?" I suggested.

"L-like what?" Harry stammered.

K what the heck is wrong with him. All of a sudden it's like he is nervous around me. I want the old Harry back.

"Um, well, I was kinda wondering..." I trailed off, glancing down at my feet.

"What is it Jen?" Harry asked, worriedly.

"Well, I want to learn how to drive." I boldly stated.

Harry's eyes bulged then went back to normal.

"Um ok. I'll teach you then."

I raised my eyebrow at him. "Are you alright?"

He hesitated. "Uh, yeah it's just that is a really random statement."

I giggled. "That's me, random."

When I saw him smirk the slightest bit, I relaxed a little.

"Well, let's start!" Harry jumped up from the bed and started walking towards the door.

"Ahem." I coughed when he made it to the doorway.

"Oh, ok princess." He rolled his eyes playfully while walking back towards me and offering me a hand.

"Why thank you." I said in a posh tone while accepting his hand and standing up.

"You are so very welcome my lady." Harry bowed deeply and kissed my hand, causing me to giggle.

"Let's go you big goof." I smiled while intertwining our hands.

They fit together like two pieces of a puzzle and when my hand was in his, I felt like nothing could hurt me.

We walked out to the car and I raced to the drivers side. But when I was about to get in, Harry gently grabbed my waist and held me back.

"Not so fast little missy. You can't be driving on these roads. I'll take you somewhere where you can practice." Harry said while walking me over to the passengers side.

He quickly kissed my pouted lips before running around to the drivers side.

As he got in, I watched everything he did. I studied how he started the car, put it in reverse and slowly back out of the driveway.

I studied how his foot lightly flirted with the gas pedal before pressing down gently once we were on the road.

After we were going for a while, he glanced at me.

"Why are you staring at me Jen?" Harry asked, rather annoyed.

I was a little taken aback.

"Uh, I'm trying to learn how to drive. And since when does it matter? Is something wrong?" I asked back harshly.

Harry's eyes narrowed on the road before softening once again.

He sighed before speaking. "Jen, I just don't want to lose you. I feel like if I mess up again, I will. And I can't let that happen. Nothing's wrong with you wanting to learn its just," another sigh. "I feel so pressured to not do anything stupid and I don't know if I can handle it."

We sat in silence for a while before I spoke softly.

"Harry, you can never mess up in my eyes. You are perfect to me. I don't want you to feel pressured at all. I just want you to be the Harry that I fell in love with."

Now it was his turn to leave me hanging in silence.

It was a good few minutes before he responded.

"Thank you." He whispered, obviously more relaxed and feeling like himself again.

I smiled. "You are very welcome. Now when can I drive?"

Harry chuckled. "Oh Jen, a little ancy, are we?"

I nodded. "Mhhhmmmm."

"Well, that's ok because we are here." Harry announced.

The car came to a slow stop and I looked around.

All I saw was farmland, and lots of it, and one long road that seemed to run for miles.

"Where are we exactly?" I asked.

"Jen, welcome to Acton!" Harry exclaimed while unbuckling his seatbelt and getting out of the car.

I did the same and joined him on the drivers side.

"You ready to learn how to drive babe?" Harry asked, a twinkle in his eye.

"I'm as ready as I'll ever be." I said strongly.

He smiled before motioning for me to get in the car.

I did as I was told and sat behind the wheel, waiting while Harry jogged around to the other side and got in.

Once he was buckled, he nodded to me and I slowly turned the key, starting the engine.

I carefully shifted the car into drive and placed my foot on the brake.

"Whenever you're ready darling." Harry encouraged from beside me. "Just lift your foot and press on the gas gently."

Reassured, I lifted my foot and switched it to the gas pedal.

Without even touching it, the car rolled forward down the road.

It was incredibly slow but it was great for learning.

"You know Jen, when you are driving, it helps to put your foot on the gas." Harry chuckled.

I blushed in embarrassment at how slow I was going.

Then I took a deep breath and pushed down.

The car picked up speed and soon we were cruising down the road.

The only sound was the wind rushing in the window and Harry's voice softly coaching me through everything.

We followed the winding road for about an hour until we ended up where we started.

I lifted my foot slowly and pressed on the brake, causing the car to come to a halt.

Then I shifted gears to neutral and turned the keys, shutting off the vehicle.

After a deep breath, I looked at Harry.

He had the widest grin on his face.

"I am so proud of you Jen! You did it! Now all we have to do is go sign you up for some drivers safety courses and you will be driving in no time." Harry beamed.

I said nothing, but got out of the car and ran around to his side.

I flung open the passenger door and straddled Harry's lap.

"I couldn't have done it without you." I whispered for Harry's ears only.

I studied his face as he bit his lip. I knew he was trying to control himself.

I teased him a little by just staring at him before giving in to his pleading eyes and leaning into him.

I kissed his lips softly, something I realized that I had missed doing.

Our lips moved perfectly in sync, unlike our last make out session, and sparks were definitely flying.

I smiled into the kiss knowing that he was back to his old self.

The Harry that I had fell in love with.

Ann's POV

(The next morning. A.K.A. Tuesday😉)

I sat at the front of the restaurant, depressed.

My life had been going so well. I had met a guy that I really liked and our relationship had been amazing.

But this morning I received news that not even Liam could fix.

And know I had to break it to Jen.

Suddenly, the bell on the door rang, signalling someone entering.

There she was, as happy as ever.

Her uniform was nicely ironed (like always) and her hair was in a perfect ponytail.

Her smile was huge and I got a huge knot in my stomach knowing that I was about to make it disappear.

"Hey Ann, why the long face?" Jen asked worriedly.

"Well, I've got some upsetting news." I explained.

Jen frowned and cocked an eyebrow, signalling for me to go on.

I sighed. "Today will be our last day working together. Mrs. Josie said you can handle working on your own now so she was written up separate shifts for us to work."

I know what you are thinking. It's not that big of a deal. It's just separate shifts. But it's more than that for Jen and I. We have become best friends and have made work more enjoyable for each other. And know we won't get to share that time together anymore.

Jen's embrace interrupted my thoughts.

"Ann, we are still going to be sisters. This will just make our relationship stronger. And I'm sure Mrs. Josie has us scheduled for some of the same shifts. I'm going to miss you a TON but it's alright. We just have to make today the best day ever!" Jen exclaimed, but I could tell she was holding back tears like I was.

"Ok, let's do this." I said, trying to be positive while breaking out of our embrace.

We shared a smile before getting to work.

~~~

As we worked, we talked a lot. It kept our minds off things and was really therapeutic.

"So, how's things with you and Liam?" I asked my best friend curiously.

She smiled and blushed. "Great. I really like him and I think he feels the same way about me. He's so caring and super thoughtful he's just so perfect!" She gushed.

I smiled at her.

"How are you and Harry?" She asked, before I could get a word in.

"We are getting better. After we left the party, Harry was really drunk and we have been going through a bit of a roller coaster these past few days but everything's back to normal now." I smiled.

"Don't you just love, love?" Ann asked me dreamily.

"Yeah." I breathed. "I do."

~~~~~

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in 62941785822706 years. I've been really busy with school and basketball and yeah.

But anywayyyyyyys, this fanfic is coming to an end. I'm really sad about it but I'm so excited for you guys to read the ending! It's my favourite part of the whole fanfic!

There's just one more big plot twist before the end of the fanfic so I hope you all enjoy it!

QOTD: How's school? I know I am loooving high school but I want to know my readers opinions! Soooooo, comment below!!!

Please, please, please keep reading, commenting, voting, recommending and sharing this fanfic! I will love you forever if you do even though I am a terrible updater! I love you all😘

^^^at least three comments/votes for the next chapter

-Megan💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48 1 1
A girl who thinks she not perfect meets a boy who thinks shes beautiful the way she is and doesn't need to Change for him.
132 9 9
A girl in high school has the perfect life anyone could think of, until she meets this girl, a lesbian. They hangout a lot and it makes the girl ques...
355 29 13
After her life is destroyed by her fathers death she meets a very different young man and falls in love with him before she learns the truth.
139 27 30
A young girl with a troubled life runs into someone she never thought she would. Love brings out secrets in one another but is brought to a halt...