Alpha

By ashleylaurenwrites

(Sequel to Luna) Paisley doesn't know what she ever did to deserve this. She has been locked in a cellar for... More

Authors Note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Epilogue
AUTHOR'S NOTE

Chapter 12

7.5K 249 10
By ashleylaurenwrites

I woke up and everything from last night came flashing through my eyes. The dream, Avalon being taken, Phillip trying to kidnap Brinley.

The hospital lights in my room were bright and a little blinding, so I buried my head into Clays chest, and he let out a soft groan. A small giggle escaped my lips, and he popped one eye open. I smiled up at him playfully, and he just continued to look at me, a small smile playing on his face.

"Good morning," I said, resting my arms on his chest and my chin on my arms.

"Morning," he said groggily, and it was probably one of the sexiest things I've ever heard. I leaned over and planted my lips on his, feeling the smile grow on his lips.

"How do you feel?" Clay asked, continuing to plant little pecks on my lips, the lazy smile on his face making me internally sigh at how perfect it looked.

"My ribs don't hurt at all anymore," I said, pulling away as I suddenly came to realization that my sister was taken. "Clay we have to go find Avalon."

"I know. Your dad, Sawyer, Phillip, and trackers and alphas from multiple packs are already working on finding the locations," Clay said.

"No! We can't just wait and stand by for the them to all of a sudden find all the locations and rescue them then," I shouted, and Clay hushed me soothingly, pulling me into his arms. "No one except for me knows what it's like," I said quietly, resting my head on his chest. "We have to go and actually hunt for them while we're looking for locations."

"Let's talk to your dad about it," he said quietly, rubbing his arm up and down my back.

"No. My dad would never let me go. Not after he just got me back. And I'm the only one that would even have ideas to start with of where other locations could be," I said, my voice sounding more confident then I actually felt. "We have to go out and search, not sit in a room and think we found a location, plan out an attack, and it's not even where an actual location is."

"So you want to go out hunting for locations?" Clay questioned.

"Yes," I nodded, looking him in the eye. I don't know where all this newfound confidence was coming from but I wasn't going to waste it.

Clay seemed to be thinking about it before he nodded in agreement. "You're right. You are the only one who knows what to like. And you would know better than anyone where possible locations could be."

"Are you being serious!" I gasped.

"Yeah."

"But how do we leave without my dad noticing?And Phillip needs to come with us. He's a great tracker and if he found me, he's bound to find Avalon with them being mates," I said.

"We can leave as soon as your dad is asleep in a couple days, we'll have a nights head start. And Phillip is on his way, I just mind linked him," my mate said, and a huge smile came onto my face. My mate was okay with this. He was helping with this plan.

"I love you," I smiled, throwing myself at him and smashing my lips to his. He fell back on the bed and kissed me back passionately, grabbing my waist to steady me on top of him.

"You do realize we're doing this in a hospital right," he mumbled into the kiss, and I fell onto the bed next to him because I started laughing so hard. He began to laugh with me, and that's how the nurse found us a couple minutes later.

"Good to see you're feeling better," Trinity said brightly with a smile, coming over with a clipboard in hand. Clay sat up and got off the bed, looking at me with a careless smile on his face. "I'm just going to do a quick check over and then you'll be set to go," she said.

It took her all but ten minutes to check my vitals and take my bandages off before she left, giving me the all clear to go. Phillip was waiting outside the hospital anxiously. "What's going on?" He asked immediately.

Clay and I explained to him what was going on, and though the grim look on his face because of the separation between him and Avalon stayed, he looked slightly happier after we told him.

"We're leaving in three nights," Clay said, and even though we didn't discuss that I went with it. The sooner we were out there looking the better.

Clay and I went back to my house, where my mom was found in the kitchen making lunch for everyone. "Hey honey, Mia is coming over in a little bit. You haven't seen any one yet and they've all been badgering me about when they can see you," she said, mixing everything together in the pasta salad.

"What about Thomas?" I asked, stealing a noodle. I sat down on one of the stools and Clay sat beside me.

"Him, your father, Connor and Sawyer, and all the warriors and trackers are having a meeting at the pack house. They're just discussing plans and tactics for finding Avalon and the rest of the girls," she said, taking a deep breath as she brought up Avalon.

"Mom we'll find her," I said, reaching over and grasping her hand. I wasn't going to tell her what our plan was, but I could promise her that we would find her. "I promise."

She sniffled and nodded, placing a plate in front of me and a plate in front of Clay, both with two sandwiches and a pile of Cheetos. Right as I dug in, I heard the front door open and my aunt came running into the room.

She said nothing but came over and pulled me into a hug, her arms secured tightly around me. "Thank god we have you back," she whispered, rubbing my back before letting me go.

"Hey aunt Mia," I said, wiping a tear away from my eyes. "Did anyone else come?" I asked. "Cory and Emmett are here, Samantha was busy with her kids and Conner's at the pack house with your uncle," she smiled, wiping away her tears.

My two cousins came into the the room and Cory seemed to know who I was but Emmett looked confused. I guess that makes sense because Cory was nine and Emmett was five when I was kidnapped. "Hey guys," I smiled.

"Hey Paisley," Cory smiled, but this conversation was already awkward. Emmett smiled and waved before heading into the living room.

"Oh, Mia this is my mate, Clayton," I said, turning back to my aunt.

"I've heard," she smirked. "Nice to meet you Clayton. Take care of her," she smiled, wrapping her arms around him.

We talked for a couple hours before Mia decided to head back home, and then I lead Clay up to my room to talk.

"We need to figure out where we're going to go first and the plan after that," I spoke quietly, not wanting anyone to overhear. He nodded, sitting down on the bed and motioning me over.

"We'll leave in three days as soon as everyone is asleep, but you need to decide the first location," Clay said seriously as a I sat down across from him. I nodded, thinking back to the times when I was kidnapped.

A rising panic started in my chest, and my breaths began to quicken. "Pais it's okay," Clay said, pulling me into his lap and rubbing my back. I took a deep breath and nodded.

"Do we want to stay in the states first or go out of the country?" I asked, looking up at him.

"Wherever you think Avalon would be first, then where the majority would be," he said.

"Avalon would probably be in Washington, Oregon, Alaska, or somewhere in Canada. They take a lot of the girls from the states way up in Northern Canada, and those three states have the highest forest population so it's easy hideouts," I said, sounding confident in want I was saying.

"Then we'll start in Oregon and work our way up," Clay said. I nodded and curled my head into his chest, and he laid back so we were both laying down.

"Clay can you start training me?" I asked randomly, my voice quiet.

"I think that's a good idea. I'll try to protect you every second of every day but if for some reason not there I think it's a good idea for you to learn how to defend yourself," he said, and I felt a pair of lips linger on my forehead. I craned my neck to look up, smiling.

"I love you," I smiled, leaning over and planting my lips on his. His hand traveled to my waist as he steadied me and pulled me closer, a small groan escaping his lips.

"I love you too. So much that he don't even know," he whispered, rolling over so that he was on top of me. My lips found their way back to his, and the kiss became quick and demanding.

"We're not going anywhere anytime soon are we?" I whispered, a smirk forming on my face as I gasped for breath.

"Not a chance," Clay said, lifting my shirt over my head before capturing my lips with his again.

I hope you guys enjoyed!! I know it's a little late but I've been a little busy lately but here you go!! What did you guys thinks??

DONT FORGET TO

VOTE

COMMENT!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52 6 6
The forest has been overrun by rogues, who hunt for women and children. Many have gone missing over the years, almost to the point where female werew...
2.6M 89K 55
Kidnapped from her pack and abused since childhood, when Arden finally wanders free into the arms of her mate, how long until her demons come looking...
434 10 11
Ebony has led a difficult life on her own as a rogue. On her mission to escape the burden of packs, she get ironically caught up with a pack. The Alp...
9K 172 20
Alice, a broken girl who has lost her last hope of ever being rescued by her mate. She has been living in a dungeon for 15 years. She lost family and...