Our Little Corner

By Azumishtera-chan

More

Our Little Corner
How I flunk mid school part 1
First day [how i flunk my Mid school part 2]
High school's assemblage: The Epic Failest!
The traitor knows my name

Friends with benefits

3 0 0
By Azumishtera-chan

                  During my initial weeks, I have never been so much acquainted with the piece of paper I slid at the back of my ID. In case that I might lose my way again or forgotten that I might have a class. All I had to do is to look at my ID, not some quirky photo of my face, like I am laughing instead of smiling.

               I had quickly familiarized that  piece of paper, It has my written schedule of my classrooms and subjects at its given time from Monday to Friday. A scatterbrain like me has greatly in need of it, if I don't want to lose points on my grade for being tardy in getting into my class on time, or got the impression of another rebel attended.

                      I am thankful though I don't share my classes with Ellen, the Queen bee, instead I got to share it with Alister. He even seated next to me in every classes we shared but he never try talking to me. With him, I am beggining to think about the my very own entity, with me as a video camera from the afterlife. On which i often thought to myself, I am an intergalatic ambassador who secretly watching the humans unsuspiciosly. Then to those aliens who are my bosses will keep my lifedata as their basis in their study that humanity needs help,

In a tragic way...

 .... whatever...

Observing the species called human in their every day life. Seeing the human named, Clara arranging her hair and applying her lipstick, While the subject #2, Terrence is talking to his seatmate of how the world was form, base from what he saw on educational channels, while subject #3 Sammantha is arguing with every word Terrence is talking about. 

I sigh, 

[I just feel lonely and alone.] 

 I did  realize that, and I wanted to have a friend whom I can talk to, even  I can't. 

(liar me)

I am afraid they would laugh at my desperation talk to and interact with other people.

what if thy would snag me off...

what if.....

"HI!" a cheery face suddenly surprises me as she had to be FIRST person who did have the guts to talk to me. " You came from the another school too?"  she ask.  I smiled in agreemet.

"Yeah" I said 

"Awesome! I never thought I could meet with new face in the school like this" She said and I nod, looking around for her familiar faces, while I recognize no one except Alister whom I just met on the first day, is familiar.

"I guess so... YEAH..) 

"Though, It was brave of you to have a great gut on taking pic from Alister on that assemblage" 

"I thought that was the stupidest thing to do?" I said 

"Part of that bravery, is foolishness"

she agrees and giggles at me, for some reasons she assures me I have become a human.(LOSER ME!)

            I must have looked at her so tearfully that she had (sighs)  at last approached me in during the times I needed someone to talk to. She saved me!!!!(I don't care if you guys will tell me I am such a loser but it is taxing for me to have a massive adventure in dealing yourself like you've transfer from the other schools in the middle of the school year. Like a week to go its Christmas party.)

I smiled "Thanks" to her and she signaled "I am welcome". Weird but funny in how she made me feel like I do belong. Then her eyes look towards the door and saw Alister hastily started to run.

Then she laughs at what she had saw, I actually don't get them, so I asked.

she said beamingly as if she had seen a sweet kind of chickflic. 

"Nothing,"  she replied, I looked at her with my eyebrows raised, she shakes her head.

"Ok, Ali  is just so sweet"  she said hanging her palms in the mid-air to emphasize.

                     I have learned from her talk, that her name was Tabitha and you can call her as "Tabby" for short. Tabby is sort of a talkative girl and a good listener, much more of  being an out going person. She had even introduce me to my self- appointed subjects.  Thankfully, I was starting to be accepted by the group. 

                     Terrence revealed me the wonders of the world, that I could never thought I could read from elsewhere. Like the world is much believed to be a hollow world and Clara commented that notion was used by Jules Verne in his novel, journey to the center of the earth, Though I'm sure I only heard that on movie version of the same name. I am glad Tabby invited me to their group and actaully talks about some geeky stuffs with no bias on how cheesy the idea was about that stuff.  I beggining to like my days and how it turns up. More importantly I'm still searching for the reason, why my eyes caught up on Alister, eventhough I have decided not to have grow my own feelings for him.

Maybe I was just questioning myself how did he know my name? 

__________________________________________________________________________

                       I think everything shoud be superlatively great except during the PE period that merge two classes in one, that I think instead of me watching, I felt I am being watched. I turned and I saw the Ellen look at me,  as walk on with Tabby and my new closet geeks friends. 

 But there was something wrong...

I don't know how to discern it but, something strange in the way she look.

When I turn around to confirm my suspicion, the corner with her classmates in section B, they are gone.

I tried not to think, that I can read some melancholy on her face as if she was sorry when she sees me.

I  wondered about it, as I felt I am sure.

Maybe?...

NO!

Thinking of "here we go again", the same drama is about to pull the strings of me being in a bad side of a story I dreaded to hear. I once like Romance theme-pocket books, with the villains, to show their real love for of every protagonist in showing how special their ladies are to them. Now I dreaded to even read one kind  that  describe the girl heroine  with the descption like Ellen.

Successful

Clever

Beautiful

attractive

smart, and etc. but an evil b*@$# in disguise as an angel. I don't want to read how a cold, sometimes player or whatever prince, had snug them off of their feet, instead of hers. Lately That's all I could see in them everytime I read, romantic novels.  

[But that doesn't mean everyone don't have the ability for changes. I mean, God granted us a gift, always making ourself to be forgiven, though it was really hard to to forgive others if its you to be sorry about. I mean Jesus forgives seven to more than our unlimitless number of sin.]

                      Now I am sucking to the almighty.

 I know... I can't help it. 

                but    I honestly, don't want to come across with her or any of her would-be- clones, but can I? When they are a table away from my usual spot on the cafeteria. During lunch breaks, I could see her joining up with lunches with the pretty high socila clustered gals, whom she really flocked with considering how rich she was and glamorous. Flaunting with each other with their brand collection bags, vacation trips abroad as well as their boys and parties in their lofty good laughs. 

             Its a goood thing she was fitting so nicely with the right crowd she belong, eventhough in the I can't find someone whom I could say "my crowd".

          My brother had already finished eating his lunch or had long after I got here, our schedules don't match up. He is part of the varsity class section since he was part of this school's football team. He can't do anything to actually change is schedule to accomodate having lunches with me, unless he's quitting his first priority, playing football and challenging himself for the position of the first year's mayor position. 

          The week is supposed to be great if it wasn't for Intermediate mathematics' class that always ruined my day, with the teacher's bad sarcasm against my unloved vendetta for the subject. 

                                                             I always sucks at Math.

I didn't reward teachers of my good grades, I am suck at memorizing formulas and analysing every detail on the problem to find where i got myself wrong. Eventhough I should be grateful every negative C he was giving me for being creative.

 Just like that first weeks flew by without me realizing that, I don't regard the days to be boring when I got Tabby's group to have hang out with except during lunch where they just disappears without inviting me.

It's just their exclusive maybe traditionto skip lunch and hang out to somewhere, I don't know.

No! I am not jealous!

I could understand they can't trust me yet of their secret or whatever it was. More preferably they would just don't tell me any thing, I might slip the secret after. So I didn't ask, I know they always disappears right after school as well as I am, and I always head straight to home, the moment the guard opens the gate, boys always love that waiting. (it provides them their opportunity to get lost and actually starts a riot.) 

 What I mean is that my week is great but there was something bothering me that I must go to. hmmm...

            Then it Hit me on that morning when I was eating my breakfast, the impact of a certainmemories bring back a tesion on my skin. My brother asked if i was ok, I can only looked at him shock.

"how I quicky Forgotten what I was to be doing and the reason how did I accepted in this school.

Why hasn't anyone notified me?

Now i wondered if the staffs are angry with me right now, I totally forgot my job.

~ Photography captures life.~

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.3K 3.9K 12
' THERE'S A CREEPER RIGHT BEHIND YOU ' ' YEAH I KNOW DUMBASS SHUT UP ' ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ผ ๐—ธ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ธ๐—ถ ๐˜… ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ
127K 5.9K 27
โ๐™„ ๐™‚๐™๐™€๐™Ž๐™Ž ๐™„ ๐™๐™ƒ๐™Š๐™๐™‚๐™ƒ๐™ ๐™๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™ ๐™‹๐™๐™Š๐™ˆ ๐™’๐˜ผ๐™Ž ๐™‚๐™Š๐™‰๐™‰๐˜ผ ๐˜ฝ๐™€ ๐™๐™๐™‰.โž โ—œ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ โ— ...
HER AND HER By Phyian Karinge

Mystery / Thriller

3K 264 36
'We acheive the darkest form of mental illness in our pursuit for sanity' /\
99 0 32
One Piece mรญralo ahora en IQIYI, y gracias por las personas que me siguen :)