Peter Pan/Robbie Kay Imagines

Da nevxrlxnd

I am creating many different Peter Pan, Tommy/Nathan Clark, and Robbie Kay imagines. Some contain fluff and s... Altro

AN
Prompts! Yay!
forgotten
deal
death
whats the point...
only you (requested)
love at first sight
Arguments
Competition
going too far
Late Night Birthday Parties
Nightmares
the curse
Do you remember me?
do you remember me? part 2
love at first sight part 2
such a tease
shy artsy boy
shy artsy boy pt 2
study sessions get dirty
spin the bottle
forbidden love
presidents, chinese, and makeout sessions
dates, more makeout sessions, and cold lasagna
forbidden love pt. 2

mine

5.1K 60 17
Da nevxrlxnd

WARNING: smut.
okay well this isn't really a warning because I always write smut... 😁

Y/N's POV:

I was at school and it was 4th period. I was in Mr. Kay's (aka Robbie) English class. He was actually my boyfriend but no one really knew it. Many girls had crushes on him since he was just so perfect. They'd flirt with him but he'd never flirt back. I loved how he was so loyal. We all sat and awaited for the bell to ring. I stared anxiously at the clock.

It rang and everyone quickly ran out of the room to finally go home after this long ass week. I looked over at Robbie and saw him smiling at me. I blushed and walked out to my locker. I began to put my books away when someone stood behind my locker door. I closed it and it was the captain of the lacrosse team, Cameron.

"Hey Y/N." he said seductively with a smirk.

"Hi Cameron."

"You want to maybe hang out after school today."

"I–uhh.." I stuttered

"Don't be afraid babe. I don't bite." he body checked me and licked his lips.

""I really can't hang out, I have to–"

"Oh come on, it'll be fun."

His hands slithered down to my waist. I tried to push him away but his grip only got tighter.

"Cameron please st–." I tried to push him away but he kissed me.

I tried again to push him away but he was pulled off of me. It was Robbie.

"Excuse me but what is going on here?"

"Ey, Mr. Kay. We're just hanging out sir." Cameron said and I looked at Robbie with a 'its not what it looks like' look.

"Yes, because you two making out is certainly 'hanging out'."

"Yup."

"I need to talk to Y/N so you should go. It will be a while." Robbie said looking over at me angrily.

"Alright, goodbye Mr. Kay. Bye Y/N." he smirked and left.

Once he was gone Robbie glared at me.

"What the hell was that??" he yelled.

"Robbie, please calm down."

"Why the hell were you two making out?!"

"Robbie, he kissed me. I tried to stop him but I couldn't."

"You know what, I think you should be punished. Let's go." he gripped my wrist and began to drag me to his car.

We got in and he grips the wheel so tightly that his knuckles were a ghostly white.

"When we get to my house I want you to go to my bedroom and sit on my bed." he said with gritted teeth before he sped out of the parking lot and drove us to his house. Once he parked we sat there for a second before he looked over at me.

"Go up to my bedroom and sit on the bed with just you bra and panties on." he said with a bit of a growl with turned me on.

I did as he said a quickly ran up to his room and took off everything but my bra and panties. I luckily wore a black lace bra and panties. I sat of his bed and waited. He opened the door and slammed it closed behind him. He held his belt and his shirt which he threw on the ground next to him before walking up to the front of the bed.

"You let Cameron kiss you. You let him touch your body. The only person who is allowed to kiss your lips is me. And the only person who is allowed to touch your body is me."

"Robbie. He kissed me! I don't love him! I love you." I said in a soft tone at the end.

"I have to prove to you that you are mine and only mine." he smirked as his eyes scanned every inch of my body.

I loved his dominant side. It honestly turned me on. I put my hands between my legs as I could tell my panties were getting wet.

"Now we're going to play a fun little game."

"What game?"

"I'm going to ask you a series of questions. You answer correctly and I'll let you cum. But if you answer incorrectly then I will make you get so so close to your high then stop instantly, making you beg for more." he said as he slowly slid off my panties and threw them aside.

He took off his pants, leaving him in his boxers and me in my bra.

"Ready for the first question baby girl." he whispered as his hands moved slowly and gently across my inner thighs.

He looked down at me as your legs twitched.

"Y-Yes."

"First question," he said and slipped 2 fingers into my core and began pumping slowly earning a moan from me. "Give me an example of an appositive."

"A-an appositive uhhh.." I moaned silently to myself.

Shit what's an appositive.

"I'll give you 10 seconds... 10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2–"

"Wait, I have one."

He looked up at me and began pumping his fingers a little faster causing me to moan.

"Tell me love." he growled.

"Robbie, the sex god, is making me wish that he was inside me right now." I groaned arching my back as he pumped a little faster.

"Very good baby girl." he said full of lust and began to lick my clit.

"Oh my– fuck Robbie!!" I yelled arching my back with pleasure.

He added another finger. My stomach tightened on the inside as I could feel myself releasing into his fingers. He pulled them out and licked them.

"Mmmm you taste so good. Next question. What is a juxtaposition?" he smirked.

"Ugh fuck you know I'm don't know what that is."

"You need to be punished, I can't have you know the answer to everything."

"Ugh ffffuck!" I yelled as he curled his fingers, hitting my g-spot.

"So do you have an answer love?"

"N-No!" I groaned, wishing I studied more.

He pulled his fingers out and began to swirl his tongue in my core. His tongue went in and out, of me. I arched my back in delight as I gripped the sheets with all my might. I could feel myself reaching my high. I was about to release when he back away and stood at the front of the bed.

"God... dammit I hate you right now." I groaned angrily as I glared up at him.

He smirked and looked at me.

"Next question love." he began to climb into the bed. "Name the three conjunctions in this sentence; When I fuck you I'm not only going to make you scream but you're going to be begging for more." his hands began to roam my body.

"I ummm..." I hummed at his hands moved down lower.

"The conjunctions love." he said as he placed kisses down my stomach.

"W-When, n-not only, a-and..." he slipped his fingers into my core, but only a little. He was teasing the hell out of me. I groaned.

"Come on. The last one." he said and made his fingers go deeper causing me to moan.

"It's... uhhh... but?"

"Correct." he ripped his fingers out of me and took off my bra with ease.

For the first time today his lips crashed into mine. There was much fire, love, and passion in the kiss. Sparks flew and chills went through my entire body. His left hand roamed my body. He backed away and slid off his boxers, then threw them next to the bed. He smirked and got back on top of me. I could hear him whisper the word 'mine' over and over again. He grabbed my wrists with one hand and put them above my head while placing his tip in me with the other.

"Oh my god Robbie! Stop teasing me I answered the damn question correctly!" I groaned arching my back.

"l know. Be patient my princess." he said licking his lips then putting his full length inside me.

I yelled and screamed. He took my wrists, one in each hand. I tried to break my wrists free. He let go and sucked on one of my breads and playing with the other. That was when he began to hit my g-spot.

"Fuck! Fuck! FUCK!!" I screamed.

He lifted his head and smirked. Then he began to mark his territory on my neck by leaving hickeys on my soft and delicate skin earning many moans from me. Again I could hear the word 'mine' slip from his lips. He lifted his head and I tangled my fingers in his hair earning a moan from him. Then I felt myself reaching my high. His thrusts began to slow down and become sloppy. I released and he released after me. We both rode out our highs. I moaned as he pulled himself out and ended up falling back down on me.

"God dammit, Y/N I love you."

"I love you too."

He pulled me toward him and kissed his forehead.

"Don't ever let anyone kiss you again because you are mine and only mine." he said kissing the top of my head.

"I won't." I said and my eyes slowly closed as I fell into a deep sleep.
––
hey guys so how did you like it?
plz send in requests because I'm tired of saying Y/N for the persons name and I wanna use an actual name.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

125K 4.1K 19
What would happen if Robbie Kay one day woke up on Neverland and met the one and only Peter Pan? Will they get along? Are they the same person? How w...
234K 3.7K 29
Hello! <3 These are little one shots/imagines I make for Peter Pan and Robbie Kay. I take requests! Just no sexual content is allowed--Let's keep...
320K 6.3K 157
[Completed - November 2016 to April 2019] These are imagines with Thomas Sangster, Robbie Kay, Peter Pan, and Newt, as said in the title. There are s...
93.4K 2.1K 54
This is a book that's going to contain Robbie Kay or Peter Pan preferences.