You? {Crenny} - HOLD (Prob Di...

By kkennyy14

This is like, a college au but with a twist... Whaaaaaat? I'll be doing everything from Kenny's PoV and if an... More

Intro

Taco Date?

986 42 47
By kkennyy14

I walked up to the large building. If you thought Kyle was intimidating, you'd wet your pants just looking at this place! 

"Holy shit..."

"Move it, dumbass," I heard behind me. I turned to see a boy around my age with deep blue, almost grey eyes and pitch black hair hanging in front of his face looking directly at me. He was taller than me... no surprise there.

"Sorry," I smiled nervously. "I just got here, could you maybe direct me to room 12b?"

"Oh god no, not you!" He groaned. "Fuck, why'd I have to be stuck with you?"

"What do you mean?" I asked, tilting my head slightly to the right, my dirty blond hair sweeping across my forehead. I needed a haircut. "I'm sorry, I'm kinda confused."

"Ugh, follow me. I'm assuming you're," He studied a small paper, "Kenneth? Who the fuck names their kid Kenneth?" 

I guess he must be my roommate. "Shit parents, that's who," I mumbled under my breath.

"What was that?" My apparent roommate asked.

"Uh, I said yeah, that's me," I said louder, smiling sheepishly. He just rolled his eyes and grunted in acknowledgement. 

He started to walk so I grabbed my backpack and small box and followed him. He took me through a crowded area and straight into the first elevator he could find and pressed the button for the third floor. "I'm assuming you already know my name?"

"Uh, no," I glanced at him. "But I bet it's worse than Kenneth."

"My name's normal, you fuck," He growled "Craig is a completely normal name."

"Well, Craig , if we're gonna be stuck sharing a room, you'd better lose your attitude and insults, because I'm not dealing with the same shit I've dealt with all my life."

"Well, McWhoreDick, don't tell me what the fuck to do. I'm older and bigger than you, so don't think things won't go horrible for you if you keep runnin' your mouth like that."

I have to admit, that was a pretty intimidating threat, but I'm Kenny fucking McCormick! "Hey, jackass, my name is Kenny. Can your little brain remember a little name like that? And don't think you'd win a fight against me so easily! I may not be as big as you, but I know how to fight."

Craig shot me a quick glare as we stopped at a door. He stuck a key in the lock and jiggled it around a bit before shoving the door open and trudging inside. I followed close behind and looked around. There were two small beds on either side of the room, a mini fridge, a small TV, a bathroom and a large bay window between the two beds.

"As you can see, I'm already set up on the left. I don't care what you do on our side, as long as you clean up after yourself. Don't take any of my food out of the fridge, if you plan on coming in after 11pm, find somewhere else to stay the night. And most importantly; don't touch my guinea pig."

I walked over to the right side of the room and set down my box and backpack on the bed. "I don't suppose there's any thrift shops around here, is there?" I ask, taking a quick glance at Craig's side, noticing all the black, blue and yellow coloured decor. He completely ignored me and walked out of the room. "Asshat" I mumbled and walked out the door, taking my keys with me.

As soon as I closed the door and turned around I ran straight into someone. I looked down at the kid who fell to the floor. He had tan skin, shaggy brown hair, hazel eyes, and freckles. He's pretty cute... "I'm so sorry," I flashed one of my most charming smiles and extended my hand to help him up. "I'm Kenny, you?"

"I'm Clyde," He jumped up and threw an arm around my shoulder, leading me towards the elevator Craig and I had been on. "So what were you doing in Craig's room?"

I rolled my eyes and sighed. "That asshole's my roommate." 

"Oh, damn," Clyde shifted his gaze to me as I reached over to press the down button.

"Yeah, how do you know him?" I asked looking at him and tilting my head to the side as we stepped onto the elevator. I felt my hair sweep across my forehead again. God damn I need a haircut.

"Uh-um," Clyde stuttered, his face turning slightly pink as he looked down at my blue eyes. "I grew up with him because our parents were really good friends." He mumbled, not looking away from me.

"Oh I feel so bad for you," I teased, giving him a slight smile. "Hey, do you know if there's any thrift stores around here?"

"Yeah, there's one about a block away, I'll go with you so you don't get lost," He stated, grabbing my hand and pulling me out of the elevator towards the front doors of the school.

"Thanks!" I laughed and jogged to keep up with him. "Damn these short legs!" I kept laughing as Clyde stopped and crouched.

"Hop on," He giggled, waiting for me to hop on his back.

"Let's go!" I jumped on him, wrapping my legs around his waist and he started walking down the sidewalk away from the school.

"So why are we going to the thrift store?" Clyde asked as we started nearing it.

"Oh, I need blanket."

"Like, for an art project or something? That's cool!"

"Uh, no..."

"For a makeshift curtain?" 

"No..."

"Then why would you need a blanket from the thrift store?"

"So I don't get cold?"

"Nope," Clyde stated as he turned around and started walking back towards the school.

"But Clyde, I don't wanna get cold in the middle of the-"

"You're sleeping with me for tonight," He cut me off, looking over his shoulder at my face.

"At least take me to dinner first!" 

"I didn't mean like that, but sure! Let's go get some tacos!" He laughed and I felt my face get hot.

Within 5 minutes we'd already made it to Taco Bell and Clyde was ordering and paying for both of us. He got 6 -yes 6- Double Decker Taco Supremes for himself while I stuck with one Chicken Quesadilla and fries. When we were done eating, Clyde carried me back to his room and plopped me on the bed.

"One second!" He called over his shoulder as he walked over to his dresser and pulled out a large red shirt and some sweatpants. He tossed me the shirt and told me to go get ready to go to bed. "I'll text Craig that you're staying here."

"Ok," I stepped into the room in my boxers and the really big shirt. Sometimes being small has it's perks.

"O. M. G," He awed as he looked at me. "You're so adorable!"

"Girl, please... I'm sexy, not adorable!" I laughed, throwing a hand behind my head and striking a pose. "But seriously bro, I'm tired. Where am I sleeping?"

"I already told you," He climbed into the bed and held the blanket open, "with me."

I climbed into the bed and he immediately pulled me to his chest, falling asleep quickly. I decided there was pretty much no way out of it so I just fell asleep with my back against his chest.

~~~~~~~~~~A/N~~~~~~~~~~

Word Count: 1239
-------------------------------------

Well, there's the first chapter! I'm honestly so excited for this book.

Wow. There was, like, no Crenny in this at all...

Also, am I the only one who ships Kenny x Clyde? (not happening in this book)

See you guys next time!

-Kenny

----------updated a/n------------

I don't know that I'm ever coming back to this, but I was doing a re-read and noticed I used a slur I can't reclaim (f slur). I wrote this before I was aware it was a slur (probably because of the environment I grew up in), but I don't fuck with that so I switched it out for dumbass. I'm sorry anything like that ever made it into any of my works (that's the only time it ever did), but I like having this relic up for me to come back to every now and then so hopefully just removing the word and apologizing is good enough.

Again, I am incredibly sorry, I never would've added it had I known. I grew up in a small town with relatively small minded and ignorant people and spend every day working to better myself.

I don't know that I'll ever come back to this fic, but if I do I hope anyone that reads this can forgive me and still enjoy it ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
572K 12.8K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
247K 9.9K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
328K 18.9K 72
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...