Messed Up Memories | ɴᴀɴᴀᴛꜱᴜ...

By kofiiwrites

ᴇʟɪᴢᴀʙᴇᴛʜ ʟɪᴏɴᴇꜱ + ᴍᴇʟɪᴏᴅᴀꜱ I missed you so much that I forgot you. -ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀɴ ᴀᴜ More

Promise?
Old Friends
Always her
Zeldris
Princess
Second Choice
Voice
Duet
Bonds
Questions
Distance
Tears
Spill
Promise
The Room
Rain
Talk
The Truth
Dream
Apologies
Last Chapter
AYEEE EN ヽ('▽`)/

Her

2.2K 92 4
By kofiiwrites

"Meliodas, who do want to date when we grow up and be big boys?" Zeldris asked Meliodas while they were eating lunch. Estarossa was out for school.

The two were always together unless Meliodas would hang out with Elizabeth alone.

"Um.." Meliodas looked up the ceiling, then smiled.

"Who! Who!" Zeldris urged, Meliodas chuckled.

"It'd be Elizabeth" Zeldris made a small smirk, "I knew it!"

"You knew? Why'd you ask me?" Meliodas asked, "Just had to make sure. You promise me that you'll date her and not anyone else?"

"of course I promise!"

"You'd have to tell me off if I'd date anyone else."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 685 20
In the world ruthless as it is, there is no such thing called love. Or at least that's what it seems like. Levi and Hanji soon realise the pain this...
78.3K 1.4K 36
Sonic has broken poor Amy's heart and has hit it big but when he remeets Amy Rose he hits her with a door and goes to the hospital but then gets hims...
16.5K 243 9
Nejire is stressing about the upcoming mission to save the little girl known as Eri, and Tamaki is worried about her. While Mirio is away at his work...
10.4K 208 17
Lucy just started at a new school: Fiore High. Gray and his other friends were already at the school before she arrived. Gray didn't realise how muc...