Assassin Territory **Assassin...

Por ThirdEyeLore

Ginme Jyusan, a student at Kunugigaoka Junior High School. Ginme is in class 3-E but for only one reason. Gin... Mais

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
NEW COVER~!
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
100 FOLLOWERS~!
New cover again!
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Epilogue

Chapter Ten

1.7K 64 5
Por ThirdEyeLore

Ginme

Explaining the plan to Sensei and the others as Karasuma-sensei ran after HIM. Going over to the corner I reached into my shadow and grabbed all my weapons and the medical kit. 

"Nagisa you still have that kit?" I asked as attaching all my weapons to me. He nodded as staring at me hands. 

"When did you get the cuffs off?" He asked as I pointed to the wall where the cuffs lay. "The weapons?" He asked as I shrugged. Taking the kit from his jacket I pulled out the supplies and undid Nagisa's cuffs. Handing him thew kit, he went and undid everyone else's cuffs. Watching on the screens as Karasuma-sensei went through all the traps with ease I loaded and checked all my weapons. 

Watching as everyone painted their clothes and removed the collars. Hehehehe they didn't get a chance to get one on me. 

"Ginme!" Sugino yelled as I looked up to see him holding the can. 

"No thanks, my weapons wouldn't be able to be hidden. I have another plan, so go ahead with yours." I said as he nodded and they all piled on top of each other. Going into the darkest shadow I wrapped the shadows around me, making me invisible to the others as well the camera. Taking my sniper off my back I loaded it and pointed it in the direction of the door. 

Waiting I looked over to the jacket covering the bombs, covering my ears I watched as they all exploded. 

"He blew up the collars. Which means he probably saw the image, in here right?" Mimura said as I smirked, he should be coming soon. "Now that he's flustered the G O D  O F  D E A T H  should return to where Karasuma-sensei is. We have to stick it out like this until we know the outcome." He finished as I nodded from the shadows. 

"At any rate, you sis well to think this up, Mimura, Ginme." Sensei said as I looked over at them to see that you could barely see them. 

"Camouflaging ourselves and blending into the wall, did we really fool him with this?" Rio asked as looked through the scope in curiosity. 

"Yep, he can't see any of us." I said from the shadows. They looked around and when they didn't see me their eyes widened. 

"Where are you?" Karma asked as I laughed. 

"Tis' I but a shadow." I said as they got really confused. "I'm hiding." I said as they turned back around and continued to talk. Looking through my scope I saw Karasuma-sensei and HIM fall through the pit and into water. My eyes following through the fight as they exchanged blows I waited for the perfect chance to shoot. 

Watching as he threw up a rose and pointed his finger at Karasuma-sensei I put my finger on the trigger and shot Karasuma-sensei in the chest, luckily we have Sensei here. Seeing my chance right after Karasuma-sensei punched HIM in the balls I pulled the trigger letting the bullet go through the gaps between my classmates, through the bars and shot him in the knee deciding not to kill him. Just as I did that Karasuma-sensei flipped HIM over his shoulder and across the water. 

Unwrapping the shadows around me I watched as my classmates turned toward me in surprise. 

"WERE YOU THERE THE WHOLE TIME?!" They yelled as I stood up and smirked. 

"Yep, and I just had to make sure he was required to work in a post office." I said as putting my sniper into my shadow without them noticing. Really, my shadow is the best hiding place, anything can fit in it. 

"No point in thinking about it Karasuma." Sensei said as I touched the bars and looked over to Karasuma-sensei. "I could leave a cage like this if I felt so inclines. I could ram the wall a couple of times at mach speed. Or I could make the concrete brittle by emitting a sound wave. However, that would place a heavy burden on all the students that are here with me. That's why I had you defeat HIM." Sensei said as Karasuma-sensei opened the cage letting us out. Going over to HIM I took out a sharpie and started to doodle all over his body. 

There was a mustache, glasses, dots on his teeth, fake blush on his cheeks and a target on his head saying 'I'm an idiot that was defeated by middle schoolers'. I feel accomplished. Laughing under my breath as I finished and looked at my handy work. 

"Hm~!" Karma sang as looking over my shoulder. "You did pretty good, for a girl~!" He said as I jumped up. 

"SEXIST!" I yelled as pointing the marker in his direction. "YOU'LL GET WHAT'S COMING TO YOU! BETTER WATCH OUT I'LL GET YOU, ON SECOND THOUGHT DON'T GO TO SLEEP BECAUSE IT'S A PROVEN FACT THAT I'LL GET YOU~!" I yelled as he smirked and leaned in. 

"Oh yeah~!" He sang as leaning in further. "Let's prove it. Whoever can do the most pranks on the other starting on Monday wins~!" He says as I smirk and lean in. 

"It's on." I said as leaning back. "The winner gets to give one demand to the loser." I said as my smirk widened. 

"Deal." He said as we shook hands. Turning away I saw everyone was starting at us. 

Monday (after Nagisa and his mother incident)

Walking up the hill with my case on my back I thought of all the pranks I could pull on Karma. Walking into the classroom I saw no one else was there and smirked. Pulling out a bag I trapped his chair so when he leans back like he usually does a bunch of eggs would fall on him and then a bunch of feathers. Finishing up I saw people started to file in and  sat in my chair. Opening my book I saw that all the pages were blank. Staring at it I looked up to see Karma smirking at the door. 

"Like your new book~?" He sang as sitting in his chair and not a moment too soon he leaned back. Watching as the eggs fell on him and then the feathers covered the eggs. 

"What were you saying, Chicken?" I said as his eyes filled with anger. 

"Karma one, Ginme one!" Taiga narrated as I looked at the board to see they were writing the scores. As Sensei came in he looked at Karma funny as I laughed behind my hand. Karma got up and walked out of the room as I leaned back and listened to Sensei lecture us on math. 

Getting up as he finished the lesson I went and grabbed my gym clothes. Walking into the bathroom, a neutral one and unfolded my clothes. My eyes widening I looked at them to see they were the girls clothes. Shaking my head I changed my clothes and looked in the mirror. 

Horrific.

Walking out I see Karma smirking at me as my eyes twitched. Girls clothing is so uncomfortable. 

"GINME IS WEARING GIRLS CLOTHING!" Taiga yelled as I looked away and planned my next prank. As Karasuma-sensei explained things I snuck off and went into the classroom. Taking his lunch I took a bunch of sugar and put it inside all of his food. See he really likes spicy food so putting hot sauce in his food would do nothing. 

Going back to the changing room I changed back into my clothes and watched as everyone pulled out their lunches. Pulling out mine I took a bite and immediately spit it out. 

"HOT!" 

"SWEET!" 

Looking over to Karma I saw he was looking over at me as I looked over. Looking over to the board I saw the numbers. 

Karma- three

Ginme- two

Glaring at Karma I exited the room and grabbed an air horn and laughed evilly. Going through the building and putting air horns behind all the doors I put ear plugs in and watched Karma. I watched as he opened the classroom door, the knob hitting the horn. Watching as he jumped I put one finger up. He then went over to the bathroom and opened that door too, making another go off. Putting another finger up I snickered and ran into the class and grabbed a piece of chalk. 

Putting the chalk to the board I put two marks next to my name. 

Karma- three

Ginme- four

Looking around suspiciously I climbed through the window and landed on the ground. Suddenly I was bombarded with paint. Looking down I saw I was covered in paint. 

"I. Am. Going. To. Kill. You." I said as looking to Karma who was holding a remote. "Karma's a bitch." I said as he pushed it. Looking up and all around me I waited for the prank to come, suddenly the ground dropped from below me. Looking down I saw a trampoline and screamed. 

"HOLY FUDGING MOTHER OF GOD GET ME OFF OF HERE RIGHT NOW BEFORE I RIP OFF YOUR FLIPPING MANHOOD!" I yelled as Karma looked at me and laughed before the trampoline tilted making me fly into a pile of whipped cream. 

Climbing out I went into the locker room and grabbed my extra pair of clothes. Opening it I screamed in frustration. Why do they want me to be a girl so bad? Putting on the girls uniform I grabbed a pan and went into the kitchen. Blowing up a balloon I put it in that pan and put a bunch of icing over it. Taking sprinkles I waited for about thirty minutes when Karma and the class walked in, taking the 'cake' out of the oven. Which was not on. I put it on the counter and grabbed a knife. 

"So help me if you don't give me a boys uniform." I said as they looked at my clothes. "Truce?" I said as pushing the cake and knife toward him. He looked over to me, then the cake, then me, then the cake until he took the knife. 

"Truce." He said as putting the knife to the 'cake'. Watching as the knife touched the cake I ducked under the counter as it exploded. Peeking over the counter I saw Karma covered in icing. 

"Score!" I said as jumping. Then I realized I was in a skirt. Pushing the skirt down I watched as Karma wiped the icing off his face and looked at the clock. 

"I win." He said as smirking. Looking over to the clock I saw it was the end of the day and fell to the ground. "Looks like I have a wish I need to be fulfilled~!" He sang as I laid on the floor hoping that the worst wouldn't happen. 

Climbing to me feet I went back to the classroom and grabbed my case before following Karma. We walked out of the school as I tried to stay away from people who would recognize me, meaning I had to undo my hair. 

Suddenly, Karma grabbed my hand and pulled me into a cafe and then into a seat. Looking at him questionably I raised an eyebrow and pointed to him. 

"Why are you suddenly so hungry?" I asked as he looked at me in the eyes. 

"I didn't know you were so dense~!" He said as I was about to get up. "Nope~! This is my order." He said as I put my hand down. 

"What?" I asked as he smirked. 

"Go out with me~!" He sang as my eyes widened. 

"EEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I said as looking at him like he was insane. "W-what are you talking about?" I asked, stuttering. 

"I mean I want you to be my girlfriend~!" Karma sang as if it was the easiest thing to do. "Wow~! I really didn't know you could be so dense~!" He said as I looked away. 

"Well..." I started as he looked at me expectantly. "I have never gone out with anyone." I said as looking at my lap. 

"Well, allow me to teach you then~!"

___________________________________________________________________________

YAY~! 

A DATE~!

This was originally going to be a OCxChiba fanfic, but then I changed my mind and decided it would be OCxKarma~! YAY ME~!

Anyway, thanks for reading and have a good day!

Read

Vote

Comment

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

276K 7.7K 14
What happens when Nagisa goes to teach a bunch of delinquients? Class 3-5 recieves yet another teacher, but this time he stays and mixes assassinatio...
33.8K 332 50
Assassination Classroom One-Shots! I accept request: CharacterXCharacter CharacterXReader CharacterXReaderXCharacter CharacterXCharacterXCh...
15.5K 594 55
Class 3E, the end of the road class, the dead end class the perfect class. Nagisa Shoita lived in three different worlds, one at school, one at home...
302K 9K 34
[S.A= Seyri Ai] ➡Highest rank= #1 in assassinationclassroom (11/25/19) ➡A well trained assassin that's only in her teens, she's already established a...