Black Persuasion ~ A Vampire...

By Alzerr

More

Black Persuasion ~ Vampire Romance
Black Persuasion ~ Part Two
Black Persuasion ~Part three
Black Persuasion ~ Part Four
Black Persuasion ~ Part Five~ A Vampire Romance.
Black Persuasion~Part six~ A Vampire Romance.
Black Persuasion ~ Part Seven~ A Vampire Romance.
Black Persuasion ~ Part Eight~ A Vampire Romance.
Black Persuasion ~ Part Nine~ A Vampire Romance.
Black Persuasion ~ Part Ten ~ A Vampire Romance
Black Persuasion ~ Part Twelve ~ A Vampire Romance
Black Persuasion ~ Part Thirteen ~ A Vampire Romance
Black Persuasion~ Part Fourteen ~ A Vampire Romance
Black Persuasion ~ Part Fifteen ~ A Vampire Romance
Black Persuasion~ Part Sixteen~ A Vampire Romance
Black Persuasion ~ Part Seventeen ~ A Vampire Romance
Black Persuasion~ A Vampire Romance ~ Final part :)

Black Persuasion ~ Part Eleven ~ A Vampire Romance

2.1K 21 5
By Alzerr

*******************

Mam and dad managed to get around me to enter this stupid competition. They really wouldn't shut up about it.

All I heard was talent, talent, waste, talent and something else as well but I tuned out after I heard the word talent be repeated a few times.

So I said yes, to shut them up.

I will know tomorrow if I have won a spot.

Yippee, not! I don't know why I'm not excited, I'm just not. Simple as.

*************************

Katie didn't find out why I was fired. I quote, ' Nope, they wouldn't tell me anything! And I tried and tried to find info but they wouldn't budge. I don't think they know why, Hannah. Louie honestly didn't know.'

I said thanks and that I guess it didn't matter anyway.

My phone ring tone went of with ' Watcha say.' playing and I grabbed it and answered it quickly.

' hello?' I said, this time polite.

'hi, may I speak to Hannah please?' the mysterious man asked. Well I know for sure its not Michelle.

' yes, speaking.' I said, again politely.

' oh great. Just ringing to let you know that your picture has been nominated for 'young minds today' competition at the under 21's gala. Do you accept?' the man sounded all formal and posh .

' err yup , I accept.' I said hesitantly.

' wonderful!' he chirped.

The word wonderful, made me think of Joshua. I now hated the word.

' that's great! So you know its in two days right? And this is a formal thing so escorts are to wear shirt and tie and you a dress.' he said.

' I don't have a escort.' I said a little too quickly.

' oh well that's fine. You are allowed to take 3 people with you so it is whom ever you choose.' he said sounding distracted.

' ok..' I said thinking.

' I have to go. I'll see you there Hannah. Chow for now darling.' he said bubbly.

Then the phone went dead.

I rang Katie and invited her along with Louie. I was glad because she sounded really excited. She said that I could stay in her house the night before and borrow a dress, so its all good! J

Everything in my life is going to complication-free. Now that Joshua is out of my life, I can finally continue and live like a normal teenager and hopefully forget later on that vampires etc do exist.

I opened the doors of my wardrobe to ensure myself of not having anything fancy to wear for tomorrow night. Yep, zilch. Nothing remotely fancy. I'll just have to take Katie up on that offer of hers.

I grabbed my packed bag for the night and flung it over my shoulder.

' bye mam, dad, I will be here tomorrow before I head for the gala because I want to get ready here.' I said before I opened the door.

' then why are you staying at Katie's , if you're not even getting ready at her house? I thought that was the whole point...' my mam shouted from the kitchen.

' yeah I know. I wanted a girls night. I gotta go because Katie expected me over there a hour ago.' I said quickly stepping out and closing the door behind me.

******************

' Hiya.' I said to Katie who was in the kitchen making her self a sandwich.

' Hi darling. How are ya?' she said smiling. I noticed that she was already in her pyjamas.

' oh shiz! You got work tonight don't ya?' I rolled my eyes at my stupidity.

' Nope. Day off. Oh yah and tomorrow too!' she chirped excitingly.

' how did you manage that ? I thought they were short of workers?' I said generally curious.

' not anymore. They got this new girl named Michelle. She's super nice.' she said sitting down to the kitchen table.

I joined her.

' that's the girl who fired me too. You don't think she's Joshua's new donor, do you?' I sputtered.

' Erm, I honestly don't know. By the way, how are you doing with that whole situation?' she asked concerned.

' the Joshua situation?' I assumed.

She nodded.

' I hate him.' I said simply.

' no you don't.' she whispered.

' ugh, I know.' I wailed.

' I know you to well. Don't worry Hannah, everything will be ok soon.' she said so positively that I almost believed her.

' how can you say that? It obviously is not ok!' I taunted.

' it will be soon. Please just trust me, ok?' she insisted

I nodded weakly and decided to change the subject.

' so... what are we going to do for the night? Are we watching a movie in the living room?' I predicted.

' no we cant use the living room because Jimmy is in there with Abbie. We will have to take it upstairs, I guess.' she shrugged.

' ABBIE!?' I cried.

Katie didn't look taken back like I half expected her to.

' yeah , I know, that's how I reacted too when I heard Jimmy has gotten himself a girlfriend.' she laughed.

' GIRLFRIEND!' I spat.

Katie nodded and squinted her eyes at me.

' well, I wasn't as surprised as you are.' she notified.

' I cant believe she is his girlfriend! What the hell! She is a total bitch! He can do way better then her!' I said breathing hard.

' wow slow down there. What are you talking about ? Abbie is a darling, ok yeah sure, she doesn't have the best style but she's a nice person. Come on, just get to know her.' she said getting up out of her seat and walking to the door.

' I tried to be nice to her when she came and she was a total B with a Itch in it!' I said remembering how she spoke to me that day.

*-~- hey guys , if you are confused right now then please read over page 73ish because I changed Abbie's character. Lol, sorry if its confusing. -~-*

' it was her first day Hannah. Its gotta be hard. Come on, give her a second chance.' she said, sympathizing for that crazy chick!

I nodded once and followed her to the living room.

There was no point in trying to convince Katie about Abbie. She wouldn't believe me because she doesn't believe that some people are just plain evil. She believes everybody has good. Which I guess, in most cases is true but no, not in this particular one.

I know Abbie is evil. And no, its not just because I'm stubborn, I can just feel it.

When we entered the living room I was actually shocked to see them snuggled on the couch together looking all lovey dovey.

I felt like barfing right there!

Jimmy noticing me begins to straighten himself up, looking a little embarrassed. Dam right he should be, why would he want to snuggle up to a physco?

Speaking of physco, she herself looked just like I thought she would, creepy clothes, jewellery and generally creepy self.

'Hi Hannah.' she greets cheerfully. There was so much fakeness about it that was only visible for my eyes.

' hi.' I mumbled.

' what are you doing here?' Jimmy asks seeming tensed.

' what do you mean , here at you're house or here in the living room?' I questioned.

Instead of letting him answer I spoke again. ' I'm sleeping over tonight.'

I turned my attention from Jimmy to Abbie. She was looking at me. Well glaring at me, to be exact.

I turned quickly to look at Katie to see if she was noticing this. But instead she was looking at Jimmy.

When she noticed me staring I nodded secretly towards Abbie and she turned to look at her.

I did to and I noticed that this time Abbie was smiling!

I couldn't take this anymore. There was clearly something up with this girl and she only showed her true side with me. What the hell is up with that ?

I stormed out of the room and slammed the door behind me before running upstairs into Katie's room.

' what's up with you?' Katie said when she closed her door behind her. She looked annoyed. I don't see why she's getting pissed of about. Abbie isn't glaring at her!

' Abbie, I am one hundred per cent right about her. There is something wrong with her.' I said determined.

Katie didn't say anything for a while. She just stood there, not taking her eyes of me.

' jeepers, somebody help me. Hannah I think you have lost it.' she said chuckling, finding this funny!

' I have not lost it! I know I'm right. Just wait and see and I will laugh in your face when I say ' told ya so' .' I said not backing down.

' ha okie doke then.' she said still laughing. I rolled my eyes at her and gave her the what ever look.

' so are we watching a movie here?' I said again changing the subject.

' we don't have to anymore. Abbie and Jimmy are going out to a night club tonight. So we can have the living room all to our selves when they leave.'

I nodded simply.

' come on, lets get the snacks shall we?' she said backing toward the door. I followed her unhappily.

*************************

We were watching ' John Tucker Must Die.'

And I automatically thought of Joshua, funny isn't it.

Instead I'm not too sure if Joshua could die even if I did have some sort of plan like that. Which I don't, by the way.

It was 11 at night and Katie was yawning non stop. I couldn't help noticing this because she's such a loud yawner.

I looked over at Katie when she yawned for like the gazillionth time. She looked so tired.

She put her hand to her mouth and started coughing like roughly.

' are you ok?' I asked concerned.

' I'm not feeling to great.' she said in a daze.

' how about we got to bed then, so you can sleep it of.' I suggested.

' yeah ok. But I don't want you getting this. So do you mind sleeping in the guest room?' she said coughing again.

Before I answered her I looked at her again closely. She really didn't look good. She was extremely pale and I think she was shaking ?

' do you want to go to the hospital? Because no offence but you like hell.' I said.

' no I'm fine. Just need to sleep it of like you said.' she said holding back a cough. I could tell because she had her hands clenched in her fists really tightly.

' alrighty then...' I said not sure what to do.

' stop looking at me like that. I'm fine.' she said nodding trying to convince me.

I nodded once and followed her out the door. She tripped a bit going up the stairs and this started to scare me again.

' are you sure you don't want to go to the hospital ?' I tempted.

She turned around to give me a death glare. Jeesh!

' no Hannah, would you stop already please!' she snapped.

' fine!' I snapped back before slamming the guestroom door behind me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.7K 3.3K 77
❤️
238K 36.8K 95
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
281K 8K 136
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
292K 9.7K 71
A 16 year teen girl , who have little syndrome . The 7 mafia kings . What happens when they meet ? Will she be able to get their hearts bloomed for...