Blood Lust | K.Th./V

By TaeSyubDKook

When Rei got the scholarship to continue her studies for medical school, she never expected to be bonded for... More

Note
I - 0
I - 1
I - 2
I - 3
I - 4
I - 5
I - 6
I - 7
I - 8
I - 9
I - 10
I - 11
I - 12
I - 13
I - 14
I - 15
I - 16
I - 17
I - 18
I - 19
I - 20
I - 22
I - 23
I - 24
I - 25
I - 26
I - 27
I - 28
I've been tagged!
I - 29
I - 30
I - 31
II - 0
II - 1
II - 2
II - 3
II - 4
II - 5
II - 6
II - 7
II - 8
II - 9
II - 10

I - 21

6.5K 270 114
By TaeSyubDKook

A/N: I wasn't going to update today but someone kept telling me I was a bad friend because I hadn't updated in a week. So here you go JiminieChanyTae ! 

______________________

"What did you just say?" I said after I cleared my throat, surprised by his statement.

"You heard me. I just can't stop thinking about what would've happened if he hadn't shown up." He gave me a suggestive smile as he ran his fork through the salad.

"Well, all you can do is think about it because it's not going to happen. Sorry." I snapped to reality, rejecting his advances. I had to at least try and work things out with Taehyung and besides, that stupid bond is gonna haunt me until I'll die.

"It's your loss." He shrugged and averted his gaze to the food. Wow, and I thought he wanted me. Jerk. I thought to myself as I shifted my gaze to where Taehyung was sitting, only to find that he wasn't there anymore. Jimin was eating alone and scrolling through his phone to keep himself busy from spying on Aotaki.

"I think I can live without sleeping with you." I smiled at him as I prepared myself to get up from the table. The nerve he had to say it to my face.

"I don't know about that..." He trailed off, not making eye contact. A shiver went through my body from the way he said the words so calmly and it made me feel nervous and slightly scared.

I smiled awkwardly at him as I turned around and speed walked through the canteen to the exit. As soon as I opened the door, I bumped into a tall man with a strong structure that made me bounce back a little. I looked up to see it was Chanyeol, frowning at me.

"Easy there. What's got you running?" He placed his hands on my arms to pull me back and focused on my eyes.

"N-nothing. It's nothing." I swallowed and shook my head. It could be him but I don't remember giving him my number, though. But I have this feeling around him. "Uhm, do you know where Baekhyun is?" I asked as soon as I pulled myself together and locked away those thoughts, for now.

"I think he's in his office. Why? What happened?" He furrowed his brows, confused as he let go of my arms.

"Sorry, I'm in a hurry." I lowered my head and walked away towards Baekhyun.

It was a matter of minutes that I spend walking through the halls and slipping through the crowds consisting of relatives who came to visit their loved ones and injured victims that were waiting in the emergency room before I found myself in front of Dr. Byun's office.

I knocked 3 times consecutively before I cracked open the door and announced my presence. I opened the door and there I found my boyfriend, lying on the patient's bed, unconscious with his shirt opened and Baekhyun was right next to him with a blood bag perfusion. I gasped and rushed to his side. He was pale and cold when I touched his hand. I felt my eyes sting and I knew why he was like that. I couldn't help but feel guilty. It was all my fault.

"What happened?" I tried to keep my voice from breaking.

"He came to me, said he's dizzy and weak and before I knew it he collapsed on the floor. He needs blood." Baekhyun said in a professional manner. "Like, a lot more than I can provide him with."

When he was about to penetrate the needle through his skin, he stopped and looked at me. It was then that I looked at his face and saw how broken he looked. I remembered what Jungkook told me about the Sire-kindred bond and the tears that flooded my eyes finally ran down my cheeks.

"I'm so sorry." My voice cracked before it turned into a whisper.

"Yeah, me too. This won't do, though. He needs something more powerful." He looked at the items in his hands before he looked me in the eyes.

"Should I bring Jungkook?" I asked, already heading to the door.

"No. He needs you. His mate." He placed the items he held before on his desk and walked towards me with his hand extended to grab mine and brought me to Taehyung's side.

"I don't know what to do." I panicked and Baekhyun quickly grabbed my wrist and pierced the skin, the droplets of red liquid, sliding down my hand.

He put my wrist above Taehyung's mouth and forced it past his lips to make him taste the blood properly as I kneeled beside the bed. With my other hand, I took the strands of hair out of his face, gently caressing it. "Come on, Tae. Drink up." I whispered softly. I saw his face twisting and felt his tongue sliding on the wounds, searching for more. He quickly sank his fangs into my wrist and widened the holes to allow more blood to flood. I winced at the pain and tried to swallow my yelps.

Slowly, he opened his eyes, making eye contact, I felt him pulling away and let go of my hand with a scared look on his face. "I'm sorry." He cleared his voice, lifting himself up and starting to buttoning up the shirt as he chewed on his lip.

"No, it's alright. I'm glad you're okay." I smiled up at him. And it was true. I didn't know what I would've done if he was going to die.

"I am." He smiled back.

"Good." I said, lowering my eyes.

"We can go now." He buttoned up the last button before he reached for my hand and I pulled back, heading for the door as Baekhyun gave me an apologetic look. "Where are you going? Babe?" Taehyung called out but I was already out of the room.

I rushed through the hallways, leaving him behind. The fact that I helped him get back on his feet didn't mean that we were back together. I just saved him from an excruciating death, that didn't mean he wasn't going to suffer for his stubbornness.

To Baekhyun:

I'm sorry I left like that. I actually have something to talk to you about. Do you know someone named 'Sungmin'?

I quickly typed the text and send it to him. I had a theory and if it were true then I was screwed. Taehyung could wait a little longer.

While I was climbing the stairs to get to the first floor to my team, I heard faint footsteps on the stairs behind me and I turned around a little alarmed but didn't see anyone. Weird. I thought to myself but kept going, my heart beating slightly faster. As I was reaching for the doorknob to get out of the stairway, someone harshly turned me around and slammed my body against the hard wall, beside the door. I crumbled my face in pain and closed my eyes from the impact, whining.

"Where are you going, little Rei?" I heard a familiar voice and my heart stopped when I connected the dots. Sungmin.

"What do you want?" I said, scared almost to tears. I knew it would've been too good to be true and now God decided to make me miserable.

"You know what I want." He cooed, lowering his head to ghost his lips over my neck. I swallowed hard and prayed to every God that someone had to take the stairs to get him off of me. "What do you say we take a little break and have some fun?" His hot breath hit my skin and goosebumps rose on my exposed skin. "You'd like that, huh?" He began kissing my neck and the stinging sensation I felt made me realize he had left a hickey for everyone to see it.

"Get off! No!" I tried to fight him but he had quite the force. I had to think fast and the only thing that came to my mind was kneeing him between his legs. It always worked.

As soon as my knee made contact with his crotch, he let out a string of swear words and released me, his hands immediately going for his crotch to somehow try and soothe his pain. I quickly opened the door and ran to find Jungkook and Aotaki.

My phone suddenly rang and I reached for it fast to answer.

"Yes?" I said out of breath.

"It's Baekhyun. I've got your text. Stay away from him." He said, worried.

"Too late. What's his problem?" I slowed down and looked around the patients' rooms.

"Let's just say, he's not in the right state of mind. Just, make sure you're out of his way." He sighed.

"I'll try but why in the hell would you let him work in a hospital if he's insane?!" I raised my voice, slightly.

"It's complicated. I have to go. Take care." He said and hung up.

As I looked at my phone, frowning at Baekhyun's strange behavior, I bumped into someone. My heart skipped a beat until I looked up to see Jungkook. I breathed relieved and hugged him tight.

"Thank God, it's you." I whispered.

"Why? What happened?" He asked, worried as he rubbed my back.

"This guy, Sungmin, is stalking me and I'm scared he will try something if I'm alone." I hugged him tighter.

"Do you want me to take you home?" He asked as he rocked me back and forth. I nodded my head and headed for the elevators.

"Thank you, Kookie." I smiled at him sadly.

"No problem." He said as he pressed the button.

We reached my place in 7 minutes since we were speed walking to make sure I wasn't going to bump into him again although Jungkook tried to slow me down, saying he was there if anything were to happen. I didn't want anyone to get hurt so it was best to avoid him.

On our way home, he explained to me why Sungmin was still allowed outside the mental hospital's fence. Apparently, he had this power that allows him to heal people in the last stages of illness. But it was all for a price. For him to heal them, he has to lose a part of his sanity, little by little. It was quite sad but nothing could be done to save him.

After we arrived at the apartment, Jungkook wanted so stay to make sure I was alright after he saw how scared I was of the guy.

"It's okay, Jungkook. I'm safe here. You can go if you want." I tried to convince him.

"Than why are you shaking?" He asked as he took my hand.

"I'm cold." I lied.

"It's 86 degrees (F) outside. Stop lying. I'm staying." He said, letting himself fall on the couch as he turned on the tv.

I huffed and turned to go to the bathroom to take a hot shower to relax. I didn't mind having Jungkook over, I just didn't want to be a bother and keep him from his usual schedule.

The hot water hit my skin and it made me shiver a little before I got used to it. I closed my eyes, letting the steam engulf me into a suffocating depth. Images of Taehyung filled my head; all the times he had kissed me and planned our future together, even though he knew how scared I was of commitment, and I didn't even noticed I was crying until a particularly loud sob woke me from my daydream. I missed him. And after that day's events, even more.

I pulled myself together and finished my shower. I wrapped a towel around my body and went into my bedroom to get dressed. I opened the wardrobe and looked over it to spot my pj's.

I felt arms around my waist and froze instantly. I knew it wasn't Jungkook because I heard his laugh into the living room as he watched some cartoons. I felt his breath fan over my ear as he spoke:

"It wasn't nice what you did." He kissed my ear, going downwards. "Why do you enjoy playing so hard to get?" He kissed my neck, his hands searching the towel's hem. "I have to make you pay for what you did." He slowly unwrapped the fabric and I tried to keep it still.

"Jungk-" I tried to yell but he quickly moved his hand over my mouth.

"Ah, ah, ah. I didn't think you were a screamer." He whispered, chuckling.

He threw me on the bed behind us, quickly jumping over me to cover my mouth again. I was screwed. He was either going to kill me or rape me. Either way, I was dead. I wished Jungkook would come to check up on me or Taehyung would bust through those doors to ask me why I left him like I did. The tears were rolling down my sides as I shut my eyes, sobbing in his hand. That was it. I thought to myself.

Sungmin leaned down and bit my neck, leaving a trail of hickeys down my skin to where the towel stopped him. He was about to throw it off me when the door slammed open and the voice I missed so much, ordered with a furious tone.

"Get off of her now!" Taehyung growled, rushing to his side and grabbing Sungmin by the shoulder to throw him off the bed onto the hard floor. "I'll beat the little sanity you have out of your head if you don't stay away from her!" He threatened as Jungkook came closer, hovering over him with his arms crossed.

Sungmin quickly got up and ran out of the room as Taehyung rushed to my side to wrap me in his arms. Jungkook smiled at me and got out of my room, leaving me with my boyfriend.

"Are you alright? I'm sorry I wasn't here to protect you from him." Taehyung said as he rocked me back and forth, peppering kisses all over my face.

"I'm okay now." I smiled, leaning into his touch. "Don't leave me alone, again." I closed my eyes as I placed my hands around him and brought him closer to my body.

"I won't. I promise." He kissed my head. I leaned up and pressed my lips to his in a sweet kiss. "So this means we're okay, right?" He asked.

"Yes. I've missed you so much." I chuckled nervously.

"Thank God. I thought I was going to die." He breathed out and he pressed me even closer to him.

We stayed into each other's arms until we fell asleep. Now that Taehyung was back everything will be alright. We'll find a way to be together without Chanyeol knowing about us. We just have to use our brains.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 536 49
❝ ⁱ ᵗᵒˡᵈ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳˢ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ᵘˢ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃⁿᵈ ⁱ ʷᵉʳᵉ ᵐᵃᵈᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵍˡᵃˢˢ ʰᵉⁿᶜᵉ ʷᵉ ⁿᵉᵛᵉʳ ˡᵃˢᵗᵉᵈ ❞ ~ sᴏғᴛᴀᴇʟʟᴜʀᴇ🥀 𝑆...
158K 8.1K 101
Lydia Smith and her mother moved to an unknown town, she had never experienced a town quite like it... until she met him. J vampire au started: 08/10...
11K 449 47
You were living a completely ordinary life, following your dreams in the city, until one night your life is thrown into a world filled with supernatu...
216K 7.8K 25
A girl named Choi Hee Young moved with her parents, so she's new in the high school. She's very brave and indeed she's curious about everything. She...