The Other Guy (BoyxBoy) ✔️

By geekiechicforall13

"I walked over to where Aaron was sitting on the ground, kneeling so that I was face-to-face with him. He was... More

*WARNING FIRST BOOK EVER!*
Prologue
Chapter 1: Let's Make A Plan
Chapter 3: Why Can't I Live Here?
Chapter 4: Fried Chicken
Chapter 5: Meet The Family
Chapter 6: What Thing?
Chapter 7: Let's Go Out To Dearhurst
Chapter 8: Time To Check In
Chapter 9: *Gasp*
Chapter 10: Ethan's POV
Chapter 11: Let's Give Him A Show
Chapter 12: The Worst Game Ever Made
Chapter 13: Recap
Chapter 14: New Friends
Chapter 15: Mess Everything Up!
Chapter 16: Party!!
Chapter 17: Déjà vu
Chapter 18: B-e-a-uuutiful~
Chapter 19: This Is The End

Chapter 2: My New Ride

15.5K 668 533
By geekiechicforall13

*Edited*

(A/N: Picture of the said car on top)

Aiden's POV

I just finished third period and was looking around to try and find Ethan. Usually, in a matter of minutes after third, we were chatting away for our whole break. But it was just my luck that I couldn't find him anywhere.

"God Ethan," I mumbled frustratedly. "Where are you."

I continued to walk down the hallway in the direction of my class in hopes of finding Ethan. Just then I bumped into something.

No, not something, someone. I look up to see the last person I could have hoped to have bumped into.

"Hey Aiden," He said nicely. "How are you?"

He said that as a question but I didn't think he actually wanted to know.

I took a moment to decide whether I was desperate enough to go through with it before I looked into his eyes and sighed in defeat.

"Hey, umm...do you know where Ethan is?" I questioned reluctantly.

"No." He answered briefly. "I only saw him a bit after lunch but that's it." He added.

I wonder why I even asked Aaron when he only met Ethan once and that wasn't too long ago as well.

"Thanks anyway." I replied with a sigh.

I wish I could've talked to him before school ended since he had basketball practice and I had to leave right after.

"Hey, we have fourth period together right?" He asked suddenly.

I looked at him a little surprised that he remembered that we are in the same class.

I had assumed that I was the furthest thing from his mind or just a nameless face in the background to him.

"Wow." I muttered under my breath.

"What did you say?" He asked.

"Oh nothing," I rushed nervously. "I just said that we do have fourth period together and... That I should go soon so bye."

Before he could reply I was already sprinting down the hall to my class.

Whew, that was a close one. I almost had to have a full conversation with him.

Once I saw my class I slowed my pace and sat in my seat relaxed to see I was the third one here. Now I just have to wait for the teacher.

I open up my backpack to find the book I was reading at the moment. After a minute of reading the rest of the class slowly started to join us.

People were talking, and the class got ten times noisier. People were still talking until Aaron finally showed up. The class stayed silent until he sat down and at that everyone resumed their conversations.

Oh, did I forget to mention that not only was Aaron dating the most popular girl in school but he was also the most popular guy in school? He was already in the top five before but after getting Scarlett he soared to the number one spot.

He was greatly feared as well, once going in the number one popular spot in the school you were bound to have rumors swirling around your head. While many were about his sex life and family situation, he still had a good amount about him getting into several fights and beating the crap out of his opponents.

I didn't believe a single one, but he still scared me just as much as the next person. He was a big guy and no matter how handsome still extremely intimidating.

By the time the teacher showed up, I was completely prepared to start learning. I had my textbook notebook, pen, pencil, and eraser out and had my bookmark ready to be put into position for when I had to stop reading.

I was the boss of this class and nothing could surprise me.

"Hello, class!" Our teacher exclaimed cheerfully in his regular bold and energetic voice. "Today we will be pairing up into teams of two and starting our newest project."

The class all groaned. You may not know this but Mr. Baldwin was known for giving students hard projects, when in fact they are only difficult if you do not pay attention. So for any other students who pay attention and I, the project should be much easier.

"OK, I will pick the teams umm..." He trailed, off before he started to name off teams one by one.

I hope I get a good partner I wonder if we will have a fun time working on this project. I wonder wistfully.

"Aiden and Aaron you two are partners. Uhh..."

"What!" I questioned a little too loud out of surprise. "What do you mean we're partners."

The shock was hitting me a bit too hard as my jaw dropped and I stared at Mr. Baldwin, hoping he was joking.

"Mr. Moore if you have any concerns I suggest you take them up with Mr. Tyler himself." He stated matter of factly, leaving no room for argument and I was left with my beefy project partner.

I turned to see Aaron making a terribly annoyed face, but deep in his eyes, I could see a little bit of hurt.

I looked down at my book hoping that Mr. Baldwin got the message and continued to the next pair. And he did. I was relieved as I slouched down deeper in my seat waiting for Mr. Baldwin to finish pairing people up so he could explain our project.

Once he finished pairing everyone up he told us to decide which one of our desks we wanted to go to. I assumed that Aaron wouldn't want to move so I gathered my stuff but as I was about to get up Aaron was already next to my desk with his chair and he quickly sat down ready to start our project.

I blinked at him in surprise. He had already surprised me several times today and I was starting to get annoyed. Why did he surprise me so much?

"So," he started. "This project is due in two months so I'm guessing it will take a while to finish."

What two months!? I would have to work with this guy for two months!

"Oh, okay that's cool," I replied nervously trying to sound calm. "Then we should get started."

I read the assignment paper that would explain the project and was shocked and excited to find out that if we spent some time on the project after school we would be able to finish a whole month earlier than usual.

The thought of getting to have to a chance to not have to hang out with Aaron for an extra month seemed golden even if he had to have to come to my house I figured it would be all worth it in the end so I decided that is was the best choice.

"Hey, Aaron if we work on the project after school we will be able to shave a whole month off our time." I suggested. "What do you think?"

I kept my fingers crossed behind my back hoping they would convince him to say yes.

"Are you sure?" He asked skeptically.

"Yeah!" I responded excitedly. "If we spend just two extra hours give and take a few we should finish in one month."

I waited for his answer once again crossing my fingers behind my back.

"Alright," He agreed.

"Let's get started then." I smiled.

~~~

The bell rang signaling the end of the school day, and I quickly started gathering my stuff prepared to bolt for the door when I saw that Aaron was already beside me ready to go. Then it hit me. If we are working on the project after school then we were going home together.

"Ready to go." He asked.

"Yeah." I told him nervously.

We walked out of the classroom into the heard of students trying to leave the school. We were almost at the main doors when a group of first years came out of nowhere, knocking me over. I was falling towards the floor when a pair of strong arms went around my waist, pulling me towards the owner.

I turned around to see Aaron letting out a sigh of relief.

"Thank god you didn't fall." He sighed.

I tried to get out his grasp when he tightened his hold on me making me unable to move.

"Aaron," I protested. "Let go."

"No." He stated sternly.

"Aaron we have to go," I started trying to reason. "I can walk by myself."

Aaron paused for a moment before he released his hold on my waist. I was about to start walking when moved his left hand from my waist to my right hand.

I looked up at him completely and utterly stunned. He was holding my hand! Why was he holding my hand? Why was I letting him hold my hand? Why was my heart pounding? And why was I happy about all of this?

What was happening, I had no idea, but all I know is that it ended way too fast.

After he released my hand I started towards the bus stop when Aaron grabbed my hand once again pulling me towards the parking lot.

"Where are we going." I asked.

"To my car." He announced proudly.

"What? You have a car?" I gaped, stunned.

"Yeah." He shrugged nonchalantly.

Wow, he had a car. And I know what you're thinking it's just a car right? Wrong it's not just a car it's an expression of man(or woman)hood for all the ladies out there. It meant you could drive wherever you want. To school, to the library, to the ice cream parlor.

I must sound like a kid right now.

Oh well, it's still cool.

He pulled out his keys and pointed them towards a Ferrari 488 GTB 2016.

My mouth dropped.

How could he have that car?! It was $200,000 AMERICAN dollars.

And he was driving it to school.

I stood there flabbergasted. Yes flabbergasted.

"Hey come on let's go." Aaron shouted impatiently from inside the car . . .

"Are you kidding me?" I yelled incredulously. "I can't just get in this car!"

"What?" He called back.

"You drove a gazillion dollar car to a public high school as if it's no biggie!" I continued. "How rich are you?"

"Just get in the car!" He commanded angrily. "We can talk about this inside of the vehicle."

I shut my mouth and walked up to the car immediately. Though I was ordered to do it I still enjoyed the car. It was beautiful, one of the most amazing cars I have ever seen in my life. The car was a bright red color it was so shiny that it showed my reflection. It was brilliant certain parts of the car curved and shaped in giving it a futuristic look. The inside was even more spectacular.

The black seats had a lined but triangular shape showing red where the lines were placed, the complete inside was covered in black and red leather. The wheel was black with red in the back. A big yellow Ferrari symbol in the middle of the wheel on top of all the buttons that also rested on the wheel.

I was so happy to be sitting in such an amazing car. But I was even more excited to hear the engine roar from inside.

The car started. Aaron slowly exited the parking lot but I was impatient to see how fast this car could go. We finally got on the road. We speed down the streets, only stopping for pedestrians and stop lights. It was amazing until I realized that I forgot to tell Aaron my address.

"Gosh, I almost forgot to tell you where my house is." I chuckled humorously.

"Don't bother." He told me.

"Huh?" I asked confused. "Why?"

"Because we're going to my house." He glanced at me for a second before looking back at the roads like nothing happened.

My mind froze, trying to understand what Aaron had said until it finally settled in

What!?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

🎆YAY Second chapter done!!! 🎆

I am so happy with how it turned out.

What did you guys think of this Chapter?

Vote, Comment, Share, Follow, anything else you can do with this story and I will see you next Chapter.bye!!!👋👋👋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.7M 623K 60
The last 10 chaps will be taken off from the book so it will be a really long sample lol. Find it on Amazon! =^.^= [WARNING there is BOYXBOY action i...
1.5M 60.3K 45
"Noah, I won't do it unless you ask me to," he whispered, his voice seductively low. "What?" I asked almost breathless. "Kiss you," he murmured. "And...
927K 30K 46
we just sat there staring at each other and my eyes flicked to his lips and his to mine... we both started to lean in... without thinking i placed my...
Scholar By ☆

Teen Fiction

1M 40.4K 30
[COMPLETED] [Warning: Strong language used throughout the book.] He put his hand over my notebook and the other over mine. I glared up at him, his go...