Paired With My Bully (BoyxBoy...

By Perfection_Is_Anime

Being an outcast during your high-school years is tough enough, especially with the constant bullying and tor... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 5

28.5K 723 337
By Perfection_Is_Anime

Evan's POV

I walked down the hall to my locker, which was five lockers away from Alex's. How am I supposed to work with him? He's already pissed at me for being...well...me. Maybe I should try approaching him? I guess it was worth a shot.

I walked up to his locker and stood there awkwardly at first. Before I could open my mouth to speak, he cut me off. "Ok listen, I really need to pass this class to stay on the football team. I know I've been..well..kind of a jerk to you, but I'd really appreciate it you worked with me in this. Not that you have a choice, but you know what I mean."

Well that was easier than I thought. "Y-yeah, of course. I'm actually pretty surprised you're willing to do this with me...w-work with me I mean." I stuttered.

"You're not the only one. But hey, I'm not going to throw football away just cause I can't work with some..." He look at me, then stopped. As if catching himself at the last second, he continued. "Someone." Nice save. I thought, mentally rolling my eyes.

"And besides," he continued, "Football  is probably the only thing I'm good at around here." I looked at him shocked. His eyes widened, realizing he said that out loud. "Forget that dweeb, when do we start this stupid thing?" He asked, with a hint of annoyance in his voice.

I wanted to know more about him now. I'm sure what he thinks isn't true either. He just doesn't realize what he is capable of doing. He doesn't even try. I decided not to ask him about it for now. He doesn't look like he wants to talk about it either. "Anytime you're free." I replied.

He scratched his head in thought. "How about after school at my place? My parents are on a business trip and won't be home for this week." He suggested.

I gave it some thought. "I guess. Your place it is then." I replied.

"Cool. Anyway, I gotta go. Can't be late for training. I'll see you after school." He gave a slight wave and walked off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 540 35
LGBT High school, a cruel world of it's own. Full of clones, wannabe populars and labels. But within the crowd is one, who doesn't follow the rules o...
227 29 20
Marcus, the outcast bullied gay kid. high school was hard for Marcus. got beat up by the Jocks and called names. he was ashamed about himself, wished...
112K 2.2K 27
Story about two guys who find out about each other's feelings. One of the guys is a bully and other is just a bullied boy. After one beating in schoo...
259K 13.1K 83
Emmet and Clay did not meet on the best of terms, but that doesn't stop them from becoming fast friends. As their bond grows stronger, they will do w...