The Kingdom , Full of Power a...

By ExoYoongShiDae

The Kingdom Full of Power and Love , Soshi Planet and Exo Planet . ( Pls consider all of them have same ages... More

Why did you faint Yoong ?
Snsd's visit
I'm here for you oppa
Go with me , you won't get bored
Sae Ron with her mates and boyfriend
His phone's wallpaper
Their identity will be different starting now as I have made my decision
Danger begins
Flashback at the park ( short chapter )
Lovers
The story of lovers ( only the flashback of the last chapter ) Part 1
SNSD's Powers
The story of lovers Part 2
Explanation Revealed
Surprise My Yummieee !!
I WILL
New Story
You're 4 in 1 but I still love Yoona
Training (short update)
THEY ARE REALLY POPULAR !!
WHAT ?!
I will protect you my Uri
New Story
We can do everything if we are together , ExoShiDae together , FOREVER !
New story again
Cousins ?
Almost end : The Battle Started !
Why ? :'(
U-Unnie ( short update )
Victoria ?!!!!!
I will do Book 2 !!!! Yehet !!
Bad news T~T
Before I dissappear :)
SNSD COMEBACK 2017 ?
Support my new story ^^
Our Goddess
Mianhae
New account

The truth behind the accident

347 18 0
By ExoYoongShiDae

"Appa ?" Yoona was surprised . "Who ? Why ? That girl ? " she saw the sparkling on the girl's hand . "HOW CAN YOU BETRAY OMMA !!" She lost her control , the girl , who is enganged with Yoona's dad fly over . "Yoona . Don't hurt your new omma with your powers ." His dad explained . "NO ! SHE IS NOT MY OMMA ! NEVER !!!!" She ran and crossed the road , crying when she is in the middle of the road and did not notice a truck , going near to her . BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP !! BAAAAANG !!! She was hitted by the truck , the truck driver immidiately go off his truck and helped Yoona . " Yoona my daughter !" Her father shouted . RIIIIIINGGGG . "This is Im Sae Ron . Who is thi- WHATTTTT ????!!!" Sae Ron was surprised . "Sae Ron ? Where is Yoong ? Who is that ?" Baekhyun asked while getting off the couch after sleeping . After Sae Ron panicked and answered Baekhyun , Baek immidiately called his members and told what happen . All of them rushed to the hospital . "Yeol ? Kyung ? Xiu ? What about her members ?" Baek is really worried while they are in the car . "YeonYeon (Taeyeon) told me they are getting tickets so they can come to Yoong" Chanyeol explained . When they are parking at the hospital's parking lot , they heard something surprising ...

"AHHHHHHH !!!!! FIRE !!! HELP HELP !!" One of the nurse shouted for help . Before they act , they were calm like they don't care , when they remembered "YOONA !!" They ran and searched for her room , they saw the room where the fire starts , they opened it while their noses were covered , they saw Yoona's eyes , orange , becoming red .. she is very angry and shouting "YOU BETRAYED OMMA !" Many times , they realized IT'S YOONA'S POWERS ! " Bacon ! Don't come near Yoona ! She might hurt you !" Suho shouted . "She will never hurt me" Baek said calmly . He putted Yoona's arms down , hugged her and said "Its alright . You're safe now . I'm here ." Exo members dropped their jaws . They can't believe Baek did it , of course , the 3 , XiuYeolKyung were jealous when they saw Baek hugging poor Yoona . "Yah ! No time for jealousy !" Tao shouted . Baek then noticed the fire gone , he noticed too that Yoona is not moving . So they called the doctor .. "So , Yoona is like us . She is not an ordinary person , and I think SoShi aren't too . I have a feeling that Yoona is the long lost and most powerful goddess in the world and she don't know that her members were her lost sisters ? What do you think of that ?" Chen asked . "We are still not sure about that ." Lay answered . "This scene , is totally driving me nuts !" Kris said confusely .

I'm gonna consider the past members in this story I think . Sorry if I weren't able to update that fast . And sorry if some parts were Bold because they are shouting . Haha mianhe . Gomawo for reading :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.6K 653 41
"Look at that girl fall into terror. Can't, can't understand the situation before her eyes. 'That dirty wolf guy will end up eating me.' But that's n...
17.1K 755 39
"Just call out my name whenever you need me.I'll always be there for you" - Park Jimin "We aren't real siblings,you know that.We don't have the same...
3.9K 178 30
casting jihyo chanyeol baekhyun kris.
11.3K 1.1K 15
Park Soeun (You) ran away from her village which was attacked by bandits. She came across a mansion which owned to a nice family who agreeded to let...