Piano boy (Larry Stylinson fa...

By Yolo_Directioner

Louis Tomlinson is loud and popular. Harry Styles is quiet and a nobody. They soon fall for each other, unexp... More

Piano boy (Larry Stylinson fanfic)
Chapter 1~ The boy and his piano
Chapter 2~ Talk to me
Chapter 3~ Stripping Styles
Chapter 4~ Phone Calls and Staples
Chapter 5~ Our Houses
Chapter 6~ My Friend
Chapter 7~ About Us
Chapter 8~ Music Room
Chapter 9~ I Can't Loose You
Chapter 10~ Lunch
Chapter 12~ What are you Doing?
Chapter 13~I'm sorry
Chapter 14~ Explanation
Chapter 15~ Never thought I'd see you again
Chapter 16~ Family Reunion?
Chapter 17~ The Dreams
Chapter 18~ Making cupcakes
Chapter 19~ At the club
Chapter 20~ Working
Chapter 21~ The notebook
Chapter 22~ Why Are You Guys Here?
Chapter 23~ What's Wrong?
Chapter 24~ Unexpected
Chapter 25~ Missing
Chapter 26~ Moved On
Epilogue

Chapter 11~ What Are We

1.1K 39 37
By Yolo_Directioner

Harry's POV

As kids file out of the school all around me, heading home for the weekend I sit against the brick wall, just thinking about everything and anything.

I hear footsteps approaching me and I look up to see Bryce standing in front of me.

"What do you want?" I ask bitterly and he smirks at me. "I just came to tell you that you and Louis make a good couple. I can tell by the way you look at each other, even with tears in your eyes that you have feelings for him. If he isn't your boyfriend soon I'd have to say he's just denying his feelings. Don't loose hope Harry." He says before walking off to some of the other football players.

I stare down at my hands thinking about what Bryce said. Is Louis just denying his feelings? Does he feel what I feel?

I shake these thoughts out of my head, getting up slowly. I work a double tonight so I have to be at the club early. I check my bag to make sure I have my thong, smiling when I see it in the bottom of my bag. This will save me time and I can do some homework before my shift starts.

I begin to walk out of the school grounds when I hear that familiar voice calling my name. "Harry!" Louis's voice rings in my ears and I can't help but suppress a smile. I stop, turning around slowly. He approaches me quickly and stops when he reaches me smiling.

"Hey Harry." He waves at me and I can't help but smile at his actions. "Hey Louis." I wave back at him. "I was wondering if you wanted to come to my house so we can talk and you know, sort some things out." He looks down at his feet and I sigh. "I'm sorry Lou I can't. I'm working a double." I apologize and he looks at me with sad eyes. "Please Harry, please." He begs me and I shake my head. "If I don't go then I don't get paid and I can't afford that. I'm barely surviving as it is." I try to persuade him.

"I'll give you the money you would've earned tonight. I'll even shove it in your boxers if you want. Please Harry, we need to talk." He begs and I sigh. "I'll check with my boss." I pull out my phone and Louis grins at me.

I press speed dial 2 and I press my phone against my ear. "Hello." My bosses voice enters my ear. "Hey. Look boss I know I'm suppose to work a double today but I can't. I got into a fight today and I have a bruise on my cheek that make-up wont be able to cover. You know how customers get turned off by them. Can I come in tomorrow? I just need to give it some time to heal." I try to persuade and him and I hear him sigh into the phone. "Fine. But Harry try to stay away from fights. We can't have you getting bruised up regularly." He says and I smile. "Thank you and I'll try." I hang up before he can say anything else.

"I guess we're ago." I say and Louis smiles at me, grabbing my hands.

We walk along silently, the silence just a tinge awkward.

"Harry, look I'm really sorry about punching you earlier. You know I would never ever do anything like that to you. I was trying to hit Bryce, not you." He rambles and I stop looking at him. "Why Louis? Why did you even have to resort to violence?" I ask and he looks at me with forgiving eyes. "I had to Harry. He was bad mouthing you Harry. I couldn't just stand there and let him say that stuff." I begin walking now, shaking Louis's hand out of  mine.

"Who the fuck are you trying to kid Louis? I say you tense right before you punched him when he called you gay. You didn't give a damn about me there, you were trying to protect your reputation." I spat and he looks at me pleadingly. "Harry please stop." He say and I turn around looking at him. "Understand Harry that I do care for you and I did what I did because he was picking on you and implying that both us are gay when obviously you aren't." He says and my ears perk up.

"You said because I'm 'obviously not gay.' What about you?" I look at him and he smiles at me sheepishly. "I'm gay but I don't think anyone else beside you and my sisters know." He says and I give him a small smile. I lean in towards his face. I see him stiffen and his breath hitch.

"I'm gay to." I whisper before kissing his cheek and walking in the direction of my house, arriving a couple minutes later.

When we reach Louis's house I can't help but smile. This place is so familiar already and it has that homey atmosphere. We walk inside and I'm greeted by Louis's mom.

"Mom, is it okay if Harry stays the night?" Louis asks and Jay laughs. "It's a little late to ask that, now isn't it but of course. You're welcome here anytime Harry." She says and I smile at her. Louis grabs my hand and leads me upstairs to his room.

"What did you want to talk about Louis?" I ask him, sitting on his bed after kicking off my shoes. "Well," Louis starts, sitting next to me on the bed. "Earlier when Bryce was saying we were a couple it had gotten me thinking. You know, that maybe we would make a good couple. Liam asked me about that after lunch and it pained me to say we weren't. I know we've only known each other for a few days but do you want to give it shot?" Louis asks me and I sigh.

"I don't know Louis. It's just I don't want to drag you into my past. My life isn't exactly ideal, just look at my job for crying out loud. I'd love to be a couple Lou, but I can't do that to you." I feel a tear slide down my face and Louis gently wipes it away.

"Please Harry." He whispers and I stare into his brilliant blue eyes, getting lost in them. Louis cups my face with both hands and I feel myself begin to lean forward. I feel butterflies erupt in my stomach as Louis's face gets closer to mine. I feel Louis's hot breath mixing with mine. His soft lips meet my slightly chapped ones, fitting perfectly. I can now confirm that books don't know the half of it. An entire firework show erupted from me, a warm feelings overcame me and I feel like the only thing controling is Louis. His touch burns my skin wherever he touches. He moves himself so he's straddling my hips, causing me to gasp at the contact. He slides his tongue into my mouth and a throaty moan escapes my slightly parted lips. Louis pulls back and a sudden coldness washes over me.

"Tell me you didn't feel anything in that kiss and I'll give it up." I look down at my hands which are rested on his thighs. "I di-dídn't feel anything.'' I stutter out and Louis lifts my head up lightly. "Look me in the eyes and say that." He says and I stare into his beautiful blue eyes. "I-I." I stutter and I feel my cheeks flush a crimson red. "I can''t.'' I whisper and Louis smiles.

He climbs off of my lap and rests his head on my chest, playing with my fingers.

"What are we Louis?" I ask him and he shuts his eyes, letting out a sigh. "I don't know Harry." He says and he gets up walking over to a desk drawer. I watch him carefully and he pulls out a blue box. He walks over to me once again, stopping in front of me. "If I'm going to ask you then I better do it properly." He opens the box revealing a silver chain.

"Will you be my boyfriend?" He asks me and I look at him astonished. "It depends." His face dropped and a look of worry soon appears. "Will take me with my horrible past and present?" He smiles at me. "Of course." He whispers and takes the chain out of the box. He fastens it around my neck and plants a gentle kiss to my lips.

When he pulls away I can't help but trace my fingers over my slightly swollen lips. Louis looks at me amused.

"What are you doing?" He asks me, sitting down on my lap. I continue to run my fingers over my lips. "Harry, was that your... you know." He says and I look at him confused. "Was that your first kiss Haz?" He asks and I nod my head shyly.

"I'm so sorry Harry." The tears start to form in his eyes and I quickly wipe away the ones escaping. "Why are you sorry?" I ask him confused and he stares at me teary eyed. "A persons first kiss is suppose to be special. That was anything but. I'm so sorry Harry. Your first kiss should've been more special." He apologizes, putting his head in his hands. I gently remove them from his face.

"It was perfect Louis. I got my first kiss, with my first boyfriend, that has made me feel things I never knew I could feel again. Thank you Louis." I gently lean down and place my lips on his.

As Louis and I's tongues are in the middle of a wild tango there's a knock at the door. We pull away swiftly and I look at the door flustered.

"I'm sorry if I interrupted anything. Supper's ready." Jay says before ducking out of the room again. My face turns bright red and I look over at Louis, his face just as red as mine if not more.

"Curse mother's and their bad timing." Louis says and I smile at his comment. "It's alright Louis, I'm starving anyways." I grab his hand and lead him downstairs while he mutter under his breath.

"So I heard you 2 were eating each others faces off before dinner." Nikita says and Louis's eyes widened. "Mom seriously! You told them!" Louis yells and she shakes her head. "I would never do such a thing Boo Bear and you know that. It's just you guys were a bit, loud." My face goes red and I look down at my food. "Really?! Can I get any privacy in this freaking house?" Louis exclaims and I grab his hand under the table, rubbing circles into his palm. He calms down and we finish eating in silence. I can;t bear to look anyone in the eyes, totally embarrassed.

__

Hey guys! So how was this chapter? I'm sorry if there's grammar errors, please don't hate me. Anyways I'd like to know a bit about my readers so please comment your answers to the questions you choose below.

1) What is your favourite memory?
2) Do you have any siblings, if so how many?
3) Do you write any books or have any you want me/others to look at?
4) Which member of our favourite boyband is your weak spot? Since you have to love them all.

Let me know if you have any questions for me and I'll try my best to answer them for you. Thank you all for reading. :)

-S

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 32 12
(COMPLETE) Louis and Harry have been a 'secret' couple since One Direction formed as a band. The two were forced to keep their relationship under wra...
64.1K 2K 1
Louis is depressed. Nobody accepts him, nobody likes him. That is, until he meets his next door neighbor, Harry Styles. (Larry Stylinson One Shot)
51.2K 1.2K 53
Harry and Louis have secretly been together for two years now. When they run into issues (which is often with management always on their asses), they...
39.5K 1.4K 4
Summary: Harry Styles is a man of few words, that’s what makes him attractive in Louis Tomlinson’s eyes. The waiter has been watching the curly mess...