The Vampire's Assistant (Larr...

By nmiller428

Book One of the Vampire's Assistant Series Louis Tomlinson was a vampire, one of the most powerful. He was th... More

The Vampire's Assistant (Larry Stylinson AU)
Author Note 9/6/13
Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXVII
Author Note 10/3/13
Chapter XXVIII
Chapter XXIX
Chapter XXX
Author Note 10/6/13

Chapter XVII

6.4K 255 68
By nmiller428

A day has passed since the discussions about archangel Michael and his legions. The Tomlinson estate is currently awaiting Damon's arrival. Harry is held by the Blackstar estate and his torture continues. 

~~~

Romulus, Athana, and Sinister are gathering in the throne room of the Blackstar estate. "My lord, the slave is putting up a fight. It is proving more difficult to break him, unlike vampires, he has hope." said Sinister. He has been trying to break Harry for a time, the boy doesn't want to give in. Romulus stands up from his throne and speaks, "I want his soul crushed and destroyed now!"

"My lord, he is being protected by someone or something. He feels pain, but it doesn't affect his morale. The slave is positive of his rescue, I have no clue on what to do." said Sinister. Romulus and Athana left the room, they didn't want to deal with their whining commander. Sinister returned to his room to format new torture methods.

~~~

Harry was trying to get rest in his holding cell. He hasn't eaten for at least one week and he hasn't gotten any water for a time. He wasn't losing hope, he remembered Louis's warm smile. He knew he would fight to see that again. He felt a aura was protecting him. A cloaked figure entered his holding cell and the figure kneeled down by him. Harry was frightened by the cloaked figure, until the figure removed his hood. "Who a-" Harry was interrupted by the man pressing his index finger on his lips. "My name is Michael, I have been protecting you from losing hope. I can't rescue you, my legions and I don't have the power." said Michael. 

"What are you? Why are you here?" asked Harry looking into Michael's eyes. Michael removed his cloak and Harry saw his wings. "I am Michael, an archangel. I have protected you from the darkness, you must continue to fight it. The others are going to come and get you, I don't know when." said Michael.

Harry was surprise to be in the presence of a holy creature. Michael put his cloak back on and placed his hands atop of Harry's head. Michael kept his hands on Harry's head and spoke, "I, Lord Archangel Michael, Lover and Protector of all people, take away your fears, worries, and concerns. I will help you to remember that I am watching over you at all times. No matter what happens in your life, I will remain at your side. There, I will comfort and guide you. I will even hold your hand as the darkness of night comes. Remain safe, Harry Edward Styles." 

Michael blessed Harry, he placed a kiss on Harry's forehead and gave him a couple pieces of bread and clean water. Harry looked down at the food and water and back up, Michael was no where to be seen. Harry knew Michael would watch over him. He knew he would be rescued, but when?

~~~

Damon and his hunters have arrived at the Tomlinson estate. On the way to the estate, Damon had told the hunters of his friendship with Valo, Rowan and Liam. The hunters didn't seem to care about his past friendship with them. They walked up to the gatekeeper and showed him the letter. "Please follow me." said the gatekeeper. He escorted the hunters to the main hall of the Tomlinson estate. A servant came up and greeted them with a smile. "Please follow me. The officers are in the war room having discussions, I have been ordered to escort you to the dining hall for dinner." said the servant. 

Damon was confused, vampires usually aren't this kind. "Your a slave, aren't you?" asked a hunter. They continue to walk down the hall and the servant nods. "Do you want to leave?" asked the hunter. They arrived at the dining hall and the servant spoke up, "No, I prefer to stay here. I am treated with respect and dignity by my masters." 

Damon and his hunters were utterly confused by the servant's statement. They took a seat at the end of the table. They could tell the vampires sat down at the other end.  The servant leaves the room to go and inform the vampires of Damon's arrival. 

Within minutes, the servant returned with Louis, Zayn, Niall, Liam, Rowan, Archer, and Rado. Louis was convinced by Zayn and Niall to rejoin the war room discussions. Liam shares a glance with Damon upon entering the dining hall. 

"Greetings Damon" said Zayn. He and Damon shake hands and return to their seats. "Niall go into the kitchen and tell the servants to serve dinner." ordered Zayn. Niall follows his orders and enters the kitchen, he is followed by a group of servants with food. The servants serve the meals to the vampires and the hunters. 

Everyone in the room starts to eat their meal, except for Louis. "Louis, you have called for the Night Hunt's aid for a specific reason. Do you wish to address that reason?" said Damon. The guardsman approached Damon, but were stopped by Zayn. The vampires found it upsetting, he addressed Louis without his title. 

"Yes, Damon. I have asked for your presence, one of our own was kidnapped. I can't rescue him without your help." said Louis. He stare at Damon awaiting his response. "Who was kidnapped?" asked Damon. Louis tried to answer his questions, but was unable to form words. Zayn spoke up for him, "Harry Styles, the assistant of the estate was kidnapped by Romulus and his forces. We want to save him." 

Damon and the hunters gave Louis and Zayn a puzzled look. "You want to save a human? Are you listening to yourself? I have never heard of vampires wanting to save a human." said a hunter. Louis gave the hunter a glare, he didn't like his tone. Tension was growing between the vampires and hunters. 

"All you creatures do is attack and kill humans. You don't deserve to live!" yelled a hunter. Niall got up from his seat and charged towards the hunter. LIam held Niall back from attacking him. "Let go of me! I want to destroy him and his friends!" said Niall. Damon was now holding one of his hunters back. "You would love that wouldn't you" said the hunter.

"I love him." whispered Louis. Everyone in the room stared at him. The hunters were extremely confused by his statement. Damon walked over to Louis and spoke, "You love a human?" Louis looked into Damon's eyes and nodded. 

Damon looked at his hunters and back to Louis. He knew Louis was crushed not having the boy, he loved. Damon kneeled down by Louis and grabbed one of his hands. "Louis, the Night Hunt pledges it's forces to you. In return, you promise to rebuild the Dawnbreak estate after this war." said Damon. Louis nodded and smiled, he hasn't smiled for a long time.

"We need your help, only humans can do it. We can't." whispered Louis. Damon contined to look at Louis. "We need to contact another person for an alliance." said Louis. Damon awaits for Louis to continue, but he couldn't. Liam approached Damon and said, "We need to contact archangel Michael and his legions. Our vampires and the Night Hunt will not have the strength to defeat Romulus and his forces."

Damon nodded and return to his seat. "How do you expect us to contact an archangel?" said a hunter. A silence fell over the dining hall for a time, nothing could be heard. "You need to pray to him, we need to contact him. We have tried to pray for him, he won't answer us. We aren't human, he can't hear our prayers." said Liam.

Damon nodded and spoke to one of his hunters, "Gregor, return to our base and order all of the hunters to come to the Tomlinson estate. Now!" The hunter; Gregor nodded and left the estate. Everyone waited for the hunters to arrive and they will make an attempt to contact Michael. 

~~~

Michael is walking into a large structure to speak with a bright figure. He stands waiting for the figure to address him. He knew never to address the figure directly, it would be considered disrespectfully. "My son, Michael, please come here." said the figure. Michael walked up to the figure, he was embraced by the figure. He felt his warm touch and loving smile. 

The figure sensed something was disturbing Michael, "What is wrong?" Michael left the figure's embrace and spoke, "Father, I have found a boy who was kidnapped by the Blackstar estate. I couldn't save him, but I did bless him. I am lost, please guide me?" 

The figure walked over to Michael and spoke, "My son, only listen to the prayers of my children, they will guide you." Michael turned to face the figure, "Father, the boy loves another person of the same gender. You state we must be rid of these people, correct?" 

The figure moved his head left to right, indicating a 'no'. "My son, who I am I to judge a person by who one loves. You must always protect all people, no matter their choices. You have your duties, you are the leader and general of my armies. Also, you are the guardian of my people. Do what I command you to do!" said the figure. 

Michael leaves the figure and goes to a baloney on the other side of the building. Another angel approaches him and speaks, "You know, if you help those creatures of darkness. Our Father will not be pleased with you." Michael turned around to look at the other angel, it was Gabriel; another archangel. "Gabriel would you allow another innocent boy to die?" asked Michael.

Gabriel approached him and placed his hands on the baloney's railing. "I do as my father instructs, you will do the same." said Gabriel. Michael was still conflicted on what action to do. "You give him what he wants, I give him what he needs." said Michael. He started to walk away, but Gabriel spoke, "Michael, don't defy him again. You can't help them, you will change nothing." 

Michael left the baloney with no doubt in his mind. He knew the figure never spoke in clear sentences, you must found the answers yourself. When he spoke with Gabriel, he knew what he had to do. Michael returned to his duties and awaited to listen for the prayers.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Author Note: I hope you enjoyed the chapter, I love writing it! Remember, if you have any suggestions, please comment or inbox myself. Please vote and comment, thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.1K 2K 19
Harry is too shy and cowardly. Everyone knows he's gay. Thats the reason he was sent to the boys home. Harry is in love with louis and has been since...
133K 2.4K 43
Elizabeth Wolf is special for many reasons, the first is that she is a werewolf, the second's because she is a werewolf princess and the third is bec...
232K 10.5K 46
Sixteen year old Louis Tomlinson and his family moved into a haunted house. Not just any haunted house: The Styles Residence. Many years ago the pare...
19.6K 717 22
Louis Tomlinson, the son of the king and queen of vampires, the one most people feared and envied, The Kahn. People like Louis are rare. So rare tha...