The fifth marauder

By ballchick

Ever Wisby is a witch, muggleborn and after meeting her new friends in the train she falls into a world of ma... More

Authors note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

The End

5.6K 68 29
By ballchick

I really hoped you enjoyed this story, I know it's short but I'm planning on writing a sequel to it if you want but only if someone wants me to cuz I feel it's kinda pointless then, I'm planning on making the second one bigger and this is my first story and I plan to go back and edit it all so again sorry about the spelling mistakes and such and ya I jut really lover Harry Potter and the marauders, so please do let me know if you guys want a sequel!!!!

Hope you enjoyed.

~Ballchick

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9K 662 10
Sanemi is at the wrong place at the wrong time. Now he is in prison for something he didn't do. He will make friends, enemies and a possible lover. H...
35.6K 1K 23
What if... David Nolan had another daughter without Snow? During the first twelve years of the first curse, Valerie and David Nolan were happily marr...
157K 4.9K 23
It's Charissa's second year at Hogwarts, and it's sure to be an interesting year with the Triwizard Tournament taking place. After a summer with Ced...
19.4K 200 16
Hello there everyone! Its me again so uhm i will be making skz little space one shots because in my opinion they are really cute! I will be taking re...