Bff's? More?

By clichelove_

Lilly here! This is a Raura fanfiction! Laura marano and Ross lynch have been best friends as long as they bo... More

Two:thank goodness for Ross
Three: freedom
Four: something more
5:cuddle buddy
6: tour time!
Sevan: worries and concerns
Eight: all the emotions
Nine: attached
Ten: stress
11: afraid
12: why!?
A/n
VERY IMPORTANT AUTHERS NOTE
!IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE!

One: school is not cool

180 3 0
By clichelove_

Laura's pov
I closed my locker and slowly made my way to my next class, I couldn't help but keep reminding myself only 2 more weeks until you leave for tour with R5 Laura, I honesty can't wait getting away from school is amazing because at school me and Ross are the opposite of what we are on tour. On tour the fans love us both even though I'm not technically apart of the band but here at school everyone basically hates us especially Bryce maxwell and Maddie Johnson I swear those to are out to ruin my life not so much Ross because they all kiss his butt because he's famous but he see's right through them. My thoughts where interrupted by me falling in the hallway and the books I was holding spilling from my hands "good job walking Laura" I saw Bryce and Maddie walking off with there friends laughing at how they tripped me "hey laur you ok?" I saw a Familiar blonde boy picking up my books before helping me up "ugh I can't stand those jerks Ross I can't wait till we leave I swear they want to ruin my life"

I know it's short but more soon~lilly

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.7K 1K 25
laura marano and ross lynch were next door neighbors all their life. ross and his siblings one day covered a song, posted it on the internet and it w...
68.6K 1.9K 37
Laura Marano and Ross Lynch hate each other. They can't be in the same room together, or they will argue, argue and oh yeah argue. but Laura's best f...
19K 609 35
A raura and R5 fan fiction~ Laura Marano she is your regular rebel at school. She always gets what she wants and has every guy wrapped around her lit...
538K 14.3K 83
In this story we have two best friends who start to develop feelings for the other. What will happen? Will they tell each other their feelings and ge...