AU Sans X Reader :3

By Sansthekittycat

It has undertale sans underfell sans reaper sans swap sans and underlust sans and then I'll add meh own AU it... More

._.
undertale
HELP
part one of the dare
Part two
PART TREE XD
Ask me Questions!!
no title
THANKS
no tile
New Feeling?
underfell pick up lines
NEW PET

Underfell puns

3.5K 34 13
By Sansthekittycat

So its been at least 4-7 and you were now 18 old enough to leave the ruins and leaf it goat mommy( pun intended)so you packed up your things like what every ya want and got really wanted to see the other side of were the door was.You gave goat mom a big kiss and leaf out of the ruins*As you walked it was like a scary movie it made you feel uneasy about it.You felt like someone was watching your (porn historyXD not) Evey move it creeped you out.As you walked to a cliff you hear a voice"hey!is that a nice way of saying hi!?"underfell sans (I'll call him UF Sans ok?)
You turn around to see a skeleton no taller than you(I'll make him tall -^-)
{Sup readers I'll finish this maybe in the next part MAYBE)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

888K 41K 175
π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
180K 7.4K 53
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
972K 52.8K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
1M 44.5K 90
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC