For The First Time, I See You

Da MagicGoldenFlower

This is my first story. My favorite ship is Eugenzel so there will probably be a lot of that! I don't own any... Altro

Rapunzel's Story
Elsa's & Anna's story
Merida's Story
August 27
Welcome to BYA (5)
Lunch break!
Learning some new things.
Who's Hungry?
Do we have to play?
Big Day (10)
Day 1
Friday Night Lights
Boy's room
Girls' room
What happens in this room, stays in the room. (15)
We're Leaving
Admit it!
Jelsa
Mericcup
Kristanna (20)
Eugenzel
Goodnight!
Mornin'
Junior whats?
I need to know! (25)
Stay away
Meeting up
You're lying!
Mother? (30)
You're too clingy
Kristanna (Homecoming ask)
Mericcup (Homecoming ask)
Jelsa (Homecoming ask)
Eugenzel (Homecoming ask)
Homecoming morning (35)
Homecoming game
Homecoming dance Part 2
Morning after
You again? (40)
Don't you dare believe her
They will break you
Like a grape
It's a blast
You can't make me (45)
Kristanna
Jelsa
Mericcup
Eugenzel
A horrible decision, really. (50)
When I'm dead
Get up or you're never going out again
Hotdogs?!
That's exactly how I want to die
Am I dreaming or...(55)
You'll wake up the princess
You gave me a heart attack

Homecoming dance Part 1

365 11 17
Da MagicGoldenFlower

*Anna's POV*
We all got back to our room and started getting ready for the dance.

"I call doing everyone's makeup!" Elsa yelled when we got in the room.

"I call doing Merida's hair!" Rapunzel added.

"I want to do Rapunzel's hair!" I called.

"And I won't do anything." Merida said sitting on her bed. Rapunzel ran over to her bed and grabbed one of her brushes.

"Let's get started." Rapunzel said with an evil grin.

"No Rapunzel, you'll never get through my hair!" Merida said backing against the wall.

"If I can get through this I can get through your's." Rapunzel reasoned holding her hair.

"Fine let's get this over with." Merida said in defeat. Rapunzel ran over and jumped on Merida's bed. She patted her hand on Merida's bed, signaling for Merida to sit there. Rapunzel started at the bottom of her hair. "Oww Rapunzel! Stop that hurts!" Merida whined.

"Calm down you big baby. I'm just getting started." Rapunzel teased. Rapunzel tugged and tugged until her brush broke. "Are you kidding me?" Rapunzel asked looking at her brush.

"What happened?" Merida asked.

"Nothing, I'll be back." Rapunzel replied hiding her brush behind her. She went and grabbed a new one and ran it under the water. She quickly ran back and started again.

"Rapunzel, when do you want me to start on your hair?" I asked.

"Now please!" Rapunzel responded without looking up. I ran over to her and started to braiding her hair. Eventually, I got all of Rapunzel's hair in one huge braid. Soon after, Rapunzel brushed through all of Merida's hair. She braided Merida's bangs and pulled them back into a bun.

"Wow Merida, you look really pretty with your hair up!" Elsa yelled from the bathroom.

"Let me see!" Merida yelled trying to grab the mirror from Rapunzel's hands.

"Ah ah ah, you have to ask politely!" Rapunzel said holding it up above her head.

"PLEASE!!" Merida begged.

"Only because you asked so nicely." Rapunzel said giving her the mirror. Merida looked surprised as she looked at the mirror. She kept touching her hair.

"Thank you Rapunzel!" Merida yelled hugging her.

"Anytime Merida." Rapunzel replied hugging back.

"Hey Rapunzel, would you like to see you hair?" I asked.

"Sure!" Rapunzel said. She stood up and her hair barely brushed the ground. I also added some flowers to her hair. "Oh...my...goodness! Anna it's beautiful! How did you do it!" Rapunzel asked amazed. She twirled in a circle trying to see all of her hair.

"Lots of practice." I said wiping my hands.

"Anna, come here and let me do your makeup!" Elsa yelled from the bathroom.

"Coming!" I yelled getting up. After about ten minutes, Elsa finished my makeup. Elsa also braided my hair down one side of my head instead of two. It looked wonderful. I quickly changed into my new dress I ordered. It was a stunning green. Elsa changed into hers, which was the stunning blue dress. Merida also changed into a dark blue dress. Rapunzel sowed a beautiful bright purple dress a couple weeks ago and changed into it. Elsa went around and did Rapunzel's and Merida's makeup quick. Suddenly we heard a knock at the door and I went to open it.

"Hello!" I said as I looked at all of the boys in their suits.

"Hey Anna!" Flynn or Eugene or whatever his name is said walking right past me.

"Excuse you!" I teased. I looked over at him to see what he would say and all I saw was his face in total awe. "Flynn?" I asked, waving my hand in his face.

"Rapunzel.." Eugene said looking her up and down. I looked over at Kristoff and was in shock. I've never seen him look so handsome. He should wear a suit more often.

"Hey Kristoff." I sighed.

"Hey Anna." He said looking me up and down.

*Rapunzel's POV*
The boys walked in the door and all I could see was how handsome Eugene was.

"Rapunzel..." Eugene sighed in awe.

"Hey Flynn..." I sighed. He looks so hot in that suit.

"You look absolutely gorgeous..." Eugene said amazed.

"You don't look too bad yourself..."

"Like the new hairdo."

"Thanks! Anna did it for me!" I said looking at Anna but noticed that she was too busy drooling over Kristoff.

"Well, shall we go?" Jack asked linking his arm with Elsa's.

"Let's go party!" Eugene cheered. He put his arm around my waist and walked us out the door. Jack and Elsa were ahead of us, Merida and Hiccup were behind us, and behind them were Anna and Kristoff. The dance was in the gym. It had a DJ, some cool lights, and refreshments. We walked over to a table to put our stuff down.

"So when should we dance?" I asked over the music.

"Whenever you like!" Eugene yelled over the music.

"Why is it so loud?"

"Huh?"

"I said why is it so loud!?"

"I don't know, maybe they think we're deaf!"

"Let's go somewhere quieter!" I yelled. We walked outside where it was so quiet that you could hear the crickets chirping. I looked up above and saw some fireflies.

"It's way quieter out here." Eugene said sitting on the stairs.

"Do you think we made homecoming king and queen?"

"It's possible." Eugene said as he shrugged his shoulders. We sat out there for about twenty minutes, until someone told us they were about to announce King and Queen.

"Alright everyone listen up! I'm going to announce homecoming king and queen!" The girl said on stage. "Winning queen with one vote was....RAPUNZEL!" Everyone started cheering for me!

"Good job Punzie!" Elsa said.

"You'll be a great queen!" Jack added.

"Will you come up to the stage please?" The girl asked nicely. I got up in stage and they gave me a golden crown. They also handed me some flowers and told me to stand under the light. I stood up there and waited to see if Eugene made king. "And our homecoming king, also winning with one vote is...." I crossed my fingers and prayed. "FLYNN RIDER!" The girl cheered. Everyone congratulated Eugene as he walked to the stage. They gave him his crown and asked us to make a speech.

"Thanks for voting for us! Go BYA!" Eugene cheered.

"Go BYA!" Everyone responded. We stood up there for about another twenty minutes.

"Good thing we voted for ourselves." Eugene teased.

"I never thought that one vote would really matter." I replied. Eventually we were aloud to go talk to our friends.

"Good job Punzie and Flynn!" Merida cheered.

"Thanks!" Eugene and I said.

"You looked very beautiful up there Rapunzel." Elsa added.

"Thanks.." I said blushing. A slow song came on and I wanted to dance.

"Come on Blondie." Eugene said pulling me onto the dance floor. As we slow danced I saw Elsa and Jack dancing.

"Hey Eugene?"

"Ya."

"Do you think Jack and Elsa are a good couple?"

"Ya, do you?"

"Ya, but why do you?"

"I don't know, they just seem like they're made for each other. You?" Eugene said shrugging his shoulders.

"I think they're a good couple because Jack is fun loving and Elsa would rather stay in own bubble. He'll show her how to have fun but she'll show him how to relax at times too. But I don't think they're a good couple because of their powers. I think it was just coincidence." I said.

"That sums it up pretty well." Eugene said looking into my eyes. The song ended and Eugene grabbed my chin and brought it up for a kiss. We stayed on the dance floor dancing for about five more songs. I was thirsty, so I went over to the refreshment table to grab some punch. Eugene was talking with our friends, so I just decided to sneak away. I got to the table when someone grabbed my arm.

"Hey Rapunzel." Tiffany said smiling.

"Hey Tiffany?" I said confused.

"You looked very pretty up there tonight!" Tiffany said.

"Thanks?" I said still confused.

"I got you a drink." She said handing me a drink. The cup said Punzie on it. She had a heart on the dot for the I. I took the drink and looked at it then at Tiffany again.

"Are you mad for not winning homecoming queen?" I asked.

"No I realized that you would make a better queen since you're dating the school's quarterback." Tiffany said.

"Then are you mad at Flynn for picking me over you?" I questioned.

"No silly, I'm giving this to you as a peace offering. My treat to you!" Tiffany said.

"Seriously?" I questioned.

"Seriously!" Tiffany said.

"Okay." I said halfway believing her.

"Cheers to a new friendship!" Tiffany said clinking her plastic cup to mine. Then she walked away. What could one drink do? I decided to drink it since she seemed so nice about it. It had a horrible taste, but I decided to finished it. Maybe this is what all of the other drinks taste like? I decided to go find Eugene so I went over to the snack table. It was like Tiffany knew my cup was empty because she filled up my cup again at the snack table.

"Thanks?" I said confused.

"Whenever you need a refill I'm always open." Tiffany said.

"I can get my own punch too." I offered.

"Oh no, the punch they have is made from dishwater. I made this from Fiji water so it taste way better." Tiffany said.

"So I should come to you for punch?' I asked.

"Yes, see you around!" Tiffany said as she walked back onto the dance floor. I had went to her a couple more times until my head felt like it was spinning. I needed to go find Eugene.

...............................................................................................................................................Dun dun dun!!! Cliffhanger! Hope you enjoyed, sorry about how obvious it would be about Rapunzel winning. Thanks for reading!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

13.8K 832 41
Jack Frost is like his name, cold. He is mean to everyone placing him at outcast status at his new school. Elsa Winters is the most popular girl at s...
240K 11.8K 73
*SEQUEL TO JELSA/THE BIG SIX IN HIGH SCHOOL (BOOK 1)* Elsa Arens and Jack Frost have both lost their memories. Elsa only remembers a white hair b...
16.5K 803 17
*Sequel to Married at First Sight* They were told that once they found their true love that everything would be fine, that once they found someone to...
59.4K 1.8K 39
two rival agencies joined to become as one are now trying to defeat evil as it spreads through nations and is now up to the 8 best agents to prevent...