For The First Time, I See You

Von MagicGoldenFlower

This is my first story. My favorite ship is Eugenzel so there will probably be a lot of that! I don't own any... Mehr

Rapunzel's Story
Elsa's & Anna's story
Merida's Story
August 27
Welcome to BYA (5)
Lunch break!
Learning some new things.
Who's Hungry?
Do we have to play?
Big Day (10)
Day 1
Friday Night Lights
Boy's room
Girls' room
What happens in this room, stays in the room. (15)
We're Leaving
Admit it!
Jelsa
Mericcup
Kristanna (20)
Eugenzel
Goodnight!
Mornin'
Junior whats?
I need to know! (25)
Stay away
Meeting up
You're lying!
Mother? (30)
You're too clingy
Kristanna (Homecoming ask)
Mericcup (Homecoming ask)
Jelsa (Homecoming ask)
Eugenzel (Homecoming ask)
Homecoming morning (35)
Homecoming dance Part 1
Homecoming dance Part 2
Morning after
You again? (40)
Don't you dare believe her
They will break you
Like a grape
It's a blast
You can't make me (45)
Kristanna
Jelsa
Mericcup
Eugenzel
A horrible decision, really. (50)
When I'm dead
Get up or you're never going out again
Hotdogs?!
That's exactly how I want to die
Am I dreaming or...(55)
You'll wake up the princess
You gave me a heart attack

Homecoming game

354 11 11
Von MagicGoldenFlower

*Kristoff's POV*
Tonight is our big game and Jack has been a little weird around Flynn lately. I hope it won't ruin our game because the TYA Tigers are a good team. "Hey Jack, what's going on with you and Flynn?" I asked hoping I could help.

"It's nothing." Jack lied.

"Well you better figure it out soon because this 'thing' could ruin our game." I replied.

"Okay, okay I'll go talk to him." Jack said getting up to leave. I hope everything works okay.

*Jack's POV*
Now I have to find a time when Rapunzel and Flynn aren't with each other to talk with him. I hope he didn't do something with Anna that night. It could ruin his relationship with Rapunzel and Kristoff's with Anna. "Flynn, could I talk with you for a moment." I asked.

"Sure, sure. I'll be back Blondie." Flynn said getting up from the bench. We walked over to a closet and shut the door.

"Why were you with Anna that night you left in the middle of the night?" I questioned.

"Huh?"

"Don't play dumb with me. Why did Anna come get you? Why didn't Rapunzel?"

"Ohh, Anna came and got me for Rapunzel."

"Really? Why couldn't Rapunzel come get you herself?"

"I'm not sure if she really wants me to tell you."

"Why not?"

"It's kinda personal." Flynn said. I was starting to get mad. I couldn't tell if he was lying our not.

"Okay, then why didn't you come back until 5?"

"I told you it's personal!"

"What kind of "personal"?"

"It has something to do with Rapunzel."

"Then why did Anna come get you?!"

"Okay you want to know!?" Flynn said angrily.

"Yes, I do want to know!"

"Her mother snuck into her room and used her hair while she was sleeping! She was so traumatized that she could hardly move! Anna woke up from Rapunzel's mother and went and got me for Rapunzel! I didn't come back until 5 because Rapunzel didn't fall asleep again until about 3! She only fall asleep because I was with her, I was protecting her!" Flynn yelled quick.

"So you didn't do anything with Anna?" I asked confused.

"No! Why would you think that?" Flynn asked looking hurt.

"I don't know. I should have known." I said feeling ashamed.

"It's fine, but next time, think." Flynn said as we walked out of the closet.

"Friends?" I asked.

"Of course!" Flynn said as he patted my back.

*Eugene's POV*
I can't believe Jack actually thought I did something with Anna. I can see how it may have looked that way but he should have known. I've told them plenty of times of how much I love Rapunzel. Do they really see me as that type of person?

"Hey what happened?" Rapunzel asked seeing I was mad.

"It's nothing." I lied kissing her cheek.

"Eugene.." She said looking me sternly in the eyes.

"Fine, Jack thought I did something with Anna a couple weeks ago." I said.

"Where was I?"

"It was the night your mother snuck in and Jack saw Anna come instead of you and he thought we did something." I said quickly.

"Why would Jack think that?" Rapunzel asked playing with her hair.

"I don't know." I said, leaning back on the bench.

"But you guys are okay right?" Rapunzel said leaning closer to me.

"Ya ya, I told him the truth." I said sitting up.

"Okay, because I don't want this to ruin your game tonight." Rapunzel said looking tense.

"Don't worry, I won't let this get in the way." I said kissing her on the top of her head.

"You are going to win tonight right?" Rapunzel teased.

"Yes, I won't loss to some tigers."

"Good. When are you boys coming over to escort us to homecoming?"

"I'm not sure." I said rubbing the back of my neck. Suddenly the bell rang signally it was time for our next class.

*Elsa's POV*
I'm so excited for the game tonight! Jack has an important part. I'm sorta sad that he didn't give me his jersey like Flynn did for Punzie. Maybe he'll give me it before the game. It would be pretty cool if all of us girls wore our boyfriends' jerseys. Well except Merida but she gets to sit with Hiccup in the stands. I'm going to cheer really loud tonight. Haha, me being loud. I was walking down the halls when someone stopped me. "Excuse me." I said trying get by.

"How did you make it onto the ballot?" Tiffany asked.

"I don't know and I don't want to be on the ballot." I said trying to go around her.

"Let me guess, is it because Rapunzel wants to be queen so you have to be a good friend and pretend to not want to." Tiffany said crossing her arms.

"No, I would hate it if I was up on stage. I have stage fright." I said turning around.

"Look, are you actually friends with Rapunzel?"

"Why?"

"Because I need to know."

"Fine, yes I am."

"Does she actually like Flynn or is she just using him because he's rich?"

"Flynn's not rich." I said laughing.

"Yes he is, my friend heard from her cousin's best friend from Corona that Flynn is rich and famous and he was sent here so he could try to get away from everyone back in Corona."

"He's a thief who was sent here as his punishment for stealing the princess's crown."

"Then how is he famous?"

"He's the most wanted thief in Corona."

"Is he rich?"

"Not unless you count stealing money rich."

"So I've been going after some dirt poor, handsome guy instead of some rich, gorgeous guy?"

"I guess?"

"Wow... So Rapunzel actually likes him for who he is?"

"Ya, can I go to my class now?"

"Sure, thanks." Tiffany said looking confused. I can't believe she was trying to get Flynn as her boyfriend because she thought he was rich.

~Time skip to the game~

*Rapunzel's POV*
The girls and I are walking into the stadium. We went and sat in the front row of the student section. "I'm going to cheer super loud for Flynn!" I said looking at the girls and Hiccup.

"I'm going to cheer loud for Kristoff!" Anna added.

"I'll try to be somewhat loud for Jack." Elsa said shrugging her shoulders. Kristoff and Jack gave Anna and Elsa their jerseys so we could all match.

"What position does Flynn play?" Merida asked.

"Eu-Flynn plays quarterback."

"Who?" Merida asked.

"Flynn." I said smiling big.

"That's not what it sounded like." Elsa said looking at the field.

"What did it sound like?" I asked.

"Like you were going to say a different name but I don't know anyone who's name beings with Eu-." Anna lied. Thanks Anna.

"Oh, well I meant Flynn." I lied.

"Mmmh..." Merida said looking at the players warming up. Eventually the clock rang and it was time to start the game. We all stood up and listened to the announcer call the starters for TYA. Eventually, it was time for the BYA players.

"And now for your BYA Bulldogs! We have our tight end, number 45.... Kristoff Bjorgman!" He announced as Kristoff ran onto the field.

"That's Kristoff! Look! Look! Go Kristoff!" Anna screamed jumping up and down.

"Our wide receiver, number 27.... Jack Frost!"

"Go Jack!" Elsa yelled loud enough for Jack to hear. When he got on the field, he turned and waved to Elsa. "Oh my gosh he heard me!" Elsa said putting her hand to her mouth. We all laughed.

"And our quarterback, number 5.... Flynn Rider!"

"Goooo Flynn! Kick their butts!" I yelled as loud as I could. Everyone in the stands turned and looked at me. When Eugene got on the field, he looked at me and tipped his helmet. At halftime, it was 28-7, BYA winning.

"I hope we win." Elsa said as we walked down to the concessions stand.

"Why wouldn't we?" Hiccup asked.

"I don't know. Maybe we'll make some mistakes." Elsa said as she was buying popcorn.

"Well I know we are going to win!" I said trying to give Elsa some team spirit.

"Rapunzel you're always so positive." Merida teased.

"I'm just a very happy person." I replied as we walked back to the stands, it was starting to get a little cold since it is almost Autumn. I always put my sweatshirts on from the legs up. So I started putting it when I heard people laughing.

"Why are you putting your sweatshirt on from the bottom? Why don't you go over your head?!" Some girl laughed.

"Because then I would have to pull all of my hair through so my hair isn't stuck in my sweatshirt." I said looking annoyed.

"Then why don't you cut your hair?" She laughed.

"Because I can't, it's the perfect length." I lied.

"Okay, what ever floats your boat." She said as she turned to her friends. Anna gave me a sympathetic look and we went back to watching the game. Eventually the boys won 49-14 and we went down to go meet them.

"Nice job boys!" Merida said.

"Good job Kristoff!" Anna said smiling.

"You did wonderful Jack!" Elsa awed.

"You need to take a shower!" I teased, holding my nose.

"Oh come on I don't smell that bad." Eugene said hugging me.

"Let me go!" I laughed.

"Not until you tell me I did a good job." Eugene said holding me tighter.

"Flynn!" I laughed.

"You better say it!" Eugene threatened.

"Okay, you did a fabulous job tonight!" I laughed.

"Promise?" Eugene teased.

"I promise." I said as I kissed him on the cheek. He let me go and the boys left to go change and shower.

"We'll pick you guys up around 9:30!" Kristoff called as he ran to catch up with everyone else.

"See you then!" Anna yelled back.

................................................................................................................................................
That was a looong chapter but I hope you enjoyed it! Thanks for reading it means a lot!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

240K 11.8K 73
*SEQUEL TO JELSA/THE BIG SIX IN HIGH SCHOOL (BOOK 1)* Elsa Arens and Jack Frost have both lost their memories. Elsa only remembers a white hair b...
241K 7K 200
2020 Update: Hello Disney-Dreamworks fans! I introduce to you, my very first work on Wattpad that I had created around 2014, so I do apologize in ad...
79.7K 3.1K 35
єvєrчσnє hαѕ α pєrfєct ѕσulmαtє, чσu juѕt hαvє tσ вє вrαvє єnσugh tσ fínd thєm. To prove this theory, eight volunteers have decided to take a leap of...
49.2K 1.7K 40
Jack, Kristoff, Eugene, and Rapunzel have always been the top dogs at their school. But when a new group arrives and challenges them, will love inter...