For The First Time, I See You

By MagicGoldenFlower

This is my first story. My favorite ship is Eugenzel so there will probably be a lot of that! I don't own any... More

Rapunzel's Story
Elsa's & Anna's story
Merida's Story
August 27
Welcome to BYA (5)
Lunch break!
Learning some new things.
Who's Hungry?
Do we have to play?
Big Day (10)
Day 1
Friday Night Lights
Boy's room
Girls' room
What happens in this room, stays in the room. (15)
We're Leaving
Admit it!
Jelsa
Mericcup
Kristanna (20)
Eugenzel
Goodnight!
Mornin'
Junior whats?
I need to know! (25)
Stay away
Meeting up
You're lying!
Mother? (30)
You're too clingy
Kristanna (Homecoming ask)
Mericcup (Homecoming ask)
Jelsa (Homecoming ask)
Homecoming morning (35)
Homecoming game
Homecoming dance Part 1
Homecoming dance Part 2
Morning after
You again? (40)
Don't you dare believe her
They will break you
Like a grape
It's a blast
You can't make me (45)
Kristanna
Jelsa
Mericcup
Eugenzel
A horrible decision, really. (50)
When I'm dead
Get up or you're never going out again
Hotdogs?!
That's exactly how I want to die
Am I dreaming or...(55)
You'll wake up the princess
You gave me a heart attack

Eugenzel (Homecoming ask)

388 12 2
By MagicGoldenFlower

*Eugene's POV*
Tonight I'm going to ask Rapunzel to homecoming. I know, I know, I should have asked her earlier but I wanted to think of the perfect date. Tomorrow's already homecoming dance. I'm not nervous at all. I'm going to ask her if she want to go to the lake and the school garden. Hopefully everything will go as planned this time. "Rapunzel, would you like to go on a date tonight?"

"I thought you would never ask!" She cried grabbing onto my arm.

"So is that a good thing or a bad thing?" I chuckled.

"Good thing." She smiled. "So where are we going?"

"How about the school garden and the lake?" I asked.

"Sounds perfect! So when do you want to meet?"

"I'll pick you up around 7:00."

"So I don't have to met you anywhere?"

"Correct."

"Good, otherwise I would have showed up late!" Rapunzel giggled.

"Alright, I'll come around 7:00ish."

"I'll see you then!" Rapunzel replied. We walked back to our rooms. I quickly ran into my room and grabbed my stuff to get ready for my shower.

"What's the hurry Flynn? Got a hot date?" Jack joked.

"Yes actually, tonight I'm going to ask Rapunzel to homecoming." I replied.

"Kinda late now." Kristoff chuckled.

"Shut up!" I laughed.

"What do we need to do to help?" Hiccup asked.

"Nothing, I've got it under control." I replied confidently.

"Really, you have it under control?" Kristoff questioned.

"Yes, unlike you guys, I set up everything hours ago and made sure no one would ruin it."

"Sure you don't want us to check?" Jack asked.

"If you want to you can. It's the school garden and the lake. The lake part I'm not worried about." I said walking to the bathroom door.

"What is it supposed to look like?" Hiccup asked.

"You'll see when you get there." I smirked. I hopped in the shower. Okay Eugene, time to go get Rapunzel. I shut the door and walked over to her room and knocked. "Hey Blondie, ready to go?" I called.

*Jack's POV*
I hardly believe that Flynn has everything under control. Knowing him, under control means He's just going to wing it. We walked to the garden and were stopped by some kids. "What the? Why can't we come in?" I asked confused.

"Sorry, someone told us we can't let you in." The short kid said.

"But Flynn wants us to check to make sure nothing's wrecked!" Hiccup yelled.

"Wait, Flynn sent you?" The tall one asked.

"Yes!" We yelled.

"Okay, we'll let you in. But I'm coming with you." The short guy said. We all walked into this beautiful place. He hung lanterns around the sides of the garden wall. Flynn put out a table with two chairs across from each other. There were placemats of the Corona symbol under the silver plates covers with a silver top.

"Flynn does have this covered..." Kristoff awed.

"No kidding..." I chuckled. We walked back to our dorm and prayed that everything will go well for Flynn tonight.

*Rapunzel's POV*
I'm soo excited for tonight! I already know that Eugene is going to ask me to homecoming but I have no idea how. Maybe he'll write me a card like Hiccup? Or maybe he'll make me a sign like Kristoff did for Anna? Who knows, Eugene is so much different than everyone else. "Girls." I said as I walked into my room.

"What?" They asked.

"I've got a date tonight!" I jumped up and down. We all squealed.

"I'll do your makeup!" Elsa said dragging me into the bathroom.

"What are you planning on wearing?" Anna asked.

"I don't know, my usual clothes?" I questioned.

"Come on, don't you want to wear something new!?" Anna exclaimed.

"Not really. Besides, I only have one dress." I smiled.

"You can borrow one of mine!" Elsa said.

"That's okay really, I want to wear my dress." I pleaded.

"Okay, if that's what you want." Anna said walking to her bed. After about ten minutes, Elsa finished my makeup.

"Rapunzel, your eyes are so pretty." Elsa sighed.

"Thanks Elsa, yours are pretty too." I said. Eventually I heard a knock on the door. I was about to open it when I heard Eugene say,"Hey Blondie, ready to go?"

"Definitely!" I exclaimed as I opened the door.

"Wow, you look gorgeous..." Eugene awed.

"Thanks, and you look very handsome..." I sighed.

"Bye Rapunzel! Bye Flynn!" The girls yelled.

"Bye guys!" We said as we waved bye. We walked down the hallway with our arms linked. Everyone walking past us glared at me. Is it because I'm with Eugene? Eugene must have noticed my sudden silence.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Eugene asked.

"Is it just me or are they glaring at us?" I asked nervously. Eugene turned and looked at everyone who went past us and looked ahead. Someone glared at me again as I hid behind Eugene.

"Excuse me, but what are you looking at?" Eugene asked the group of girls passing us.

"Nothing important." She giggled.

"Because if you're looking at Rapunzel, she's my girlfriend and I think she is very important." Eugene said confidently.

"Sorry." The girls mumbled as they ran passed us.

"See, no more glaring." Eugene said. I smiled at how brave he was to stand up for me. Eventually we got to the garden. It was quiet and dark outside the garden.

"Eugene, what's going on?" I whispered.

"Hold on Blondie." Eugene whispered to me. He cleared his throat and said, "Rapunzel and Flynn have arrived." Suddenly the hedges moved forming a pathway. We walked in and the hedges moved back, hiding the pathway. We continued walking until we got to an opening. We turned the corner and I saw a beautiful scene. There were lanterns hanging all around us. I saw a table with a beautiful lace tablecloth. "Welcome to our dinner." Eugene said walking me over to my chair.

"Eugene, it's beautiful!" I awed, looking at all of the lights. I looked at the placemats and noticed they were the suns I had been painting.

"The placemats are Corona's symbol. I used them to bring you the feeling of being at Corona for the lanterns." Eugene said looking at me.

"I love it." I sighed.

"So, would you like to eat?" Eugene asked.

"Yes! What are we having?" I asked.

"Bon appétit!" Eugene said, lifting the silver cover. He revealed a bowl of hazelnut soup.

"How did you know is was my favorite food?!" I asked amazed.

"I remember you having that on the first day of school. Most people pick things they're comfortable with when they first go somewhere." Eugene answered. I started eating my soup when I decided to keep the conversation going.

"What are you having to eat?"

"I'm having pasta."

"What kind?"

"Fettuccine Alfredo. Want to try some?"

"Sure, you can have some of my soup if you like!" I said. We traded plates. I tried Eugene's pasta and it was delicious!

"So, how's the pasta?"

"Delicious! How's the soup?"

"It's actually really good!" Eugene said surprised. We traded back and finished our meal.

"So when are we going to the lake?" I asked noticing it was getting dark.

"Soon, don't you want to stay here a little more?"

"Okay!" I exclaimed. We walked around looking at all the flowers. I taught Eugene what each flower was called. After about a half hour I couldn't wait anymore. "Can we go to the lake now please!" I begged.

"Okay, okay we can go now." Eugene said giving in. We laughed all the way to the lake when I saw a boat. It had lights hanging on its sides.

"Are we going on boat ride?" I questioned.

"Yupp, so get in!" Eugene exclaimed. We rode out to the middle of the lake. The lights around our boat glistened on the water. There were fireflies floating all around us. It was just Eugene and me.

"Eugene, this night has been so wonderful!" I exclaimed. I noticed he started to get a little nervous.

*Eugene's POV*
I started to get a little bit nervous thinking about asking Rapunzel to homecoming. I wanted to make everything perfect.

"Eugene, this night has been so wonderful!" Rapunzel exclaimed.

"Actually Rapunzel there's been something I've wanted to ask you." I said nervously.

"What is it?" Rapunzel questioned. I cleared my throat and began.

"You're the best I've ever had and I won't be the same. Before I met you, everything I did was all for me, no one else. I never had a life worth living before I met you. You've helped me see the good in people. You've turned me from selfish to selfless..."

"Oh Eugene, you gave me a life worth living too, you've shown me all the good in the world. I was always taught that the world was horrible and that people would use me for my powers. But when I met you, you didn't use my power. Actually, you didn't even want my powers when you were hurt." Rapunzel interrupted.

"Rapunzel you rescued me from myself.." I started.

"No Eugene, we rescued each other. You saved me from that life in that tower and I've saved you from your life back home." Rapunzel said.

I grabbed her hands and looked deep into her big green eyes filled with curiosity and said, "Rapunzel, will you go to homecoming with me?"

"Yes!" She screamed, jumping across the boat to give me a hug. She giggled then pulled me in for a kiss. I was surprised at first but then fell in sync with her kiss. I rowed us back to shore and we walked back to the school with her head on shoulder and my arm around her back.

"So, did you like our date tonight?" I asked.

"Yes, it was wonderful! I'm glad you waited this long to make it perfect." Rapunzel said looking into my eyes. I walked her to her door and picked up her hair.

"Goodnight Rapunzel." I said as I kissed her cheek.

"Goodnight Eugene..." She whispered as she kissed my cheek. She opened her door and I handed Rapunzel her hair. "Sleep tight..." She said as she shut the door. I walked back to my room and sighed as I fell onto my bed.

"Someone had a good night." Jack joked.

"It was perfect!" I smiled.

"Did she like it?" Hiccup asked.

"No." I said.

"Then how was it perfect?" Kristoff asked confused.

"She loved it!" I yelled. I fell asleep that night to sound of Rapunzel calling me Eugene. I should tell them soon.

................................................................................................................................................
I'm dead. There was too much cuteness in this chapter. I hope you enjoyed this as much as I did. Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.7K 3.1K 35
єvєrчσnє hαѕ α pєrfєct ѕσulmαtє, чσu juѕt hαvє tσ вє вrαvє єnσugh tσ fínd thєm. To prove this theory, eight volunteers have decided to take a leap of...
47.8K 2K 42
(Highest Rank: #38 in Fanfiction #2 in Jelsaalltheway #1 Jelsainhighschool) ((Hey gu...
103K 3.8K 50
I don't own any of the characters. All of them are from Disney or DreamWorks. Elsa was new in Fatalery High School with her sister, Anna. They met tw...
49.2K 1.7K 40
Jack, Kristoff, Eugene, and Rapunzel have always been the top dogs at their school. But when a new group arrives and challenges them, will love inter...