For The First Time, I See You

By MagicGoldenFlower

This is my first story. My favorite ship is Eugenzel so there will probably be a lot of that! I don't own any... More

Rapunzel's Story
Elsa's & Anna's story
Merida's Story
August 27
Welcome to BYA (5)
Lunch break!
Learning some new things.
Who's Hungry?
Do we have to play?
Big Day (10)
Day 1
Friday Night Lights
Boy's room
Girls' room
What happens in this room, stays in the room. (15)
We're Leaving
Admit it!
Jelsa
Mericcup
Kristanna (20)
Eugenzel
Goodnight!
Mornin'
Junior whats?
I need to know! (25)
Stay away
Meeting up
You're lying!
Mother? (30)
You're too clingy
Kristanna (Homecoming ask)
Mericcup (Homecoming ask)
Eugenzel (Homecoming ask)
Homecoming morning (35)
Homecoming game
Homecoming dance Part 1
Homecoming dance Part 2
Morning after
You again? (40)
Don't you dare believe her
They will break you
Like a grape
It's a blast
You can't make me (45)
Kristanna
Jelsa
Mericcup
Eugenzel
A horrible decision, really. (50)
When I'm dead
Get up or you're never going out again
Hotdogs?!
That's exactly how I want to die
Am I dreaming or...(55)
You'll wake up the princess
You gave me a heart attack

Jelsa (Homecoming ask)

341 10 4
By MagicGoldenFlower

*Jack's POV*
Tonight I'm going to ask Elsa to homecoming. Last week Kristoff asked Anna and that weekend Hiccup and Merida. I'm not going to be the last one to ask my girlfriend. It's going to be epic. "Hey Elsa, let's go on a date tonight."

"Sure, where to?"

"How about at the restaurant just outside campus?"

"That will be lovely. What time should I met you there?"

"Does 6:30 sound alright?"

"Perfect!"

"I'll see you there malady!" I said. I ran into my room. "Guys tonight I'm going to ask Elsa!" I yelled.

"Are you kidding me!? I'm going to be the last one!" Flynn cried falling on his bed.

"Hey, you snooze you lose!" He called.

"Ya ya ya." Flynn said annoyed.

"So who wants to help?" I asked. Everyone turned and glared at me. "What?" I asked.

"No one wants to help." Kristoff said.

"Come on, I helped all of you, the least you can do is return the favor!" I yelled.

"You didn't help me!" Flynn yelled.

"But I will if you help me please!" I pleaded.

"Fine, under one condition." Flynn started.

"Ya ya how much do you want?" I interrupted.

"Wow, you know me soo well. How about $20 dollars?" Flynn asked holding his hand out.

"Could you go lower?" I asked.

"I'll go higher!  Flynn threatened. I sat down thinking about it. Who will keep Elsa in the room if Flynn doesn't. "Going once!" Flynn yelled. Kristoff? No he would just talk to Anna. "Going twice!" Flynn threatened. Hiccup? No he's awkward sometimes. Make the deal!

"I'll do it!" I yelled.

"Sold to the man in the blue hoodie!" Flynn yelled.

"Ya ya ya, but you better do your job." I said.

"I have for the others haven't I?" Flynn asked.

"I guess, make sure she doesn't leave till 6:40." I said.

"Okay." Flynn said.

"Kristoff can you get me ice?" I asked.

"Can't you make ice?" Kristoff asked.

"I need ice blocks!" I yelled.

"Okay okay, fine I'll get you some ice blocks." Kristoff sighed.

"Hiccup I'm going to need chocolate. Lots of chocolate." I said.

"What kind?" Hiccup asked.

"Dark, milk, white, you name it!" I said.

"That's a lot of chocolate." Flynn said.

"Fine, dark and milk chocolate." I settled.

"Good, I didn't think I would have enough money for every chocolate!" Hiccup laughed.

"Well, let's get busy!" I said as I clapped my hands. I got in the shower as fast as I could. I also put on some new cologne. I grabbed the phone and quickly reserved the outdoor patio for Elsa and I. Tonight is going to be perfect.

I got to the restaurant at about six to setup for our date. I covered the leaves in frost. I made snowflakes hang from the branches. I covered our table in a tablecloth with a snowflake design. Suddenly Kristoff came.

"I have your ice!" He called.

"Great! Put it by that tree." I said.

"What are you going to do with that ice anyway?" Kristoff asked.

"You'll see." I smirked. I turned the ice block into a beautiful ice sculpture of Elsa and I.

"Wow..." Kristoff awed.

"Hey guys! I'm back with the chocolate!" Hiccup yelled running towards us.

"Perfect, everything is running right on schedule." I said sitting into a chair.

"And it's only 6:10!" Kristoff chuckled.

"Wonder if Flynn is having fun with the girls?" Hiccup thought out loud.

"Oh I bet he's having a blast!" I laughed.

*Flynn's POV*
Alright Eugene, this is the last time you have to do this. I walked over to their dorm and knocked.

"Come in Flynn!" Anna yelled.

"Hey, how did you know it was me?" I asked as I opened the door.

"Punzie bet that you would come over and Merida said that you wouldn't, so I guessed it was you and Punzie was right!" Anna said happily.

"Yupp, so pay me my $15 dollars!" Rapunzel said sticking her hand out toward Merida.

"Fine fine, but I bet you only knew because Flynn told you." Merida said.

"What? No, I just happened to notice that every time one of us is supposed to go on a date, Flynn just happens to drop by." She said smirking. I'm surprised she's the only one who noticed.

"That is true." Merida said glaring at me.

"What?" I asked, raising my hands in surrender.

"I'm surprised you actually bet against Merida Punzie!" Elsa called from the bathroom.

"Well I did learn from the best." She said smiling at me.

"Flynn taught Punzie how to bet!? Can you teach me please!" Anna begged.

"I didn't teach Rapunzel anything!" I laughed.

"Fine, I guess I'll have to ask Kristoff." Anna sighed.

"So Blondie, did you feed your frog?" I asked changing the subject.

"Yes, I actually remembered this time!" She exclaimed.

"How do you forget to feed Pascal?" Elsa asked as she braided her hair. I wonder if she's told Anna about her power yet?

"Well at my tower whenever I would eat, I would feed Pascal. But since I can't have Pascal in the lunchroom, everything is different." Rapunzel answered.

"So Flynn, when are you going to ask Rapunzel to homecoming?" Merida asked.

"I don't know, maybe never." I joked.

"That's okay, I didn't want to go with him anyway." Rapunzel teased. I went over and sat down by her on her bed. "Eww, I don't want to sit by you!" She teased as she pretended to push me away.

"Oh come, I don't smell that bad!" I answered. I looked at the clock, it read 6:30. Wow, time does fly when you're having fun!

"Oh, you guys are soo cute!" Anna awed.

"If you ask me, it's disgusting!" Merida said scrunching her face.

"They're just teasing each other Merida." Elsa yelled from the bathroom.

"But it's gross! Hiccup and I don't do that!" Merida argued.

"Neither do Kristoff and I but that's not our kind of relationship." Anna said.

"Relationship?" Rapunzel and I questioned.

"You guys tease each other, Hiccup and Merida are more serious to each other, Elsa and Jack just joke around, and Kristoff and I say cute things to each other. That's just how you guys show you like each other!" Anna answered.

"We don't tease each other that much." I said looking at Rapunzel.

"You guys tease each other all the time!" Merida yelled. I looked over at the clock, it read 6:37.

"Hey Elsa, it 6:37!" I yelled changing the subject

"Oops, I was supposed to be there at 6:30! Oh well, Jack won't mind. Bye guys!" Elsa said as she walked out the door.

"Bye Elsa!" We called after her.

*Elsa's POV*
I'm soo nervous for this date. What if Jack doesn't ask me to homecoming and I'm the only one not going. The thought of this made my hands cover in frost. Calm down Elsa, it's just a possibility. I walked over to the restaurant and heard someone call my name.
"Jack?" I questioned.

"Yeah, I'm over here!" He said waving his arms in the air. I walked around the corner to where Jack was and saw a beautiful winter wonderland.

"Wow.." I whispered.

"Wow as in good way or a bad way?" Jack questioned nervously.

"Definitely a good way..."

"Would you like to eat?" Jack asked linking my arm around his. I was so in awe that I could hardly speak. He brought me over to out table and handed me a menu. Should I get the cheese soup or the grilled chicken?

"What are you having Jack?" I questioned.

"I don't know, whatever you're having." Jack said shutting his menu.

"I don't know what I'm having either." I giggled.

"How about we order the special of the day?"

"Sounds good to me!" I said. Eventually the waiter came and Jack ordered for us. I decided to make some conversation happen so things wouldn't get boring. "So when do you think Flynn will ask Rapunzel to homecoming?"

"I'm not sure, when we all talked about how we were going to ask you guys, Flynn said that he still didn't have a plan for Rapunzel." Jack said playing with his hair.

"Homecoming is next week! He does realize that right?"

"Yeah all of us keep reminding him and he just ignores us."

"Maybe he does have something planned but doesn't want it to get ruined?" I thought out loud.

"He better have at least part of it planned by now." Soon our waiter come with our food and it was delicious. It was grilled chicken with rice on the side. Jack payed the bill and I was getting up to leave.

"Ready to go?" I questioned.

"Actually Elsa there's something I wanted to ask you."

"What is it Jack?" I asked. Suddenly he pulled out a chocolate box shaped like a heart.

"Will you go to homecoming with me?" He asked as he made a firework explosion out of snowflakes.

"Yes!" I screamed as I ran to hug him.

"Calm down Snowflake!" Jack laughed hugging me back. We walked back to our rooms and kissed each other goodnight.

"Goodnight Snowflake!" Jack said as he opened his door.

"Goodnight Jack." I said as I shut my door. As I sighed against the door, I saw everyone staring at me. "Hi?" I said.

"So how was it!?" Merida exclaimed.

"Did he ask you to homecoming!?" Rapunzel added.

"Did you kiss!?" Anna yelled.

"It was amazing, yes, and yes!" I squealed. I told the girls about the outdoor patio and how much fun I had. Eventually we went to bed. All I could think about was how handsome Jack.

................................................................................................................................................
Wasn't that just adorable! I hope you enjoyed this Jelsa chapter! Sorry if this doesn't live up to your expectation for Jelsa! Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

766K 17.7K 39
When the guardians face an enemy more dangerous than ever, it's time to form the Big Five-- Rapunzel, Hiccup, Merida, Elsa, and Jack Frost. But will...
13.8K 832 41
Jack Frost is like his name, cold. He is mean to everyone placing him at outcast status at his new school. Elsa Winters is the most popular girl at s...
59.4K 1.8K 39
two rival agencies joined to become as one are now trying to defeat evil as it spreads through nations and is now up to the 8 best agents to prevent...
266K 7.3K 30
When Elsa Queen was little she was popular, talented, athletic, and good at everything. After their parents died she gave it all up so her sister; An...