For The First Time, I See You

By MagicGoldenFlower

This is my first story. My favorite ship is Eugenzel so there will probably be a lot of that! I don't own any... More

Rapunzel's Story
Elsa's & Anna's story
Merida's Story
August 27
Welcome to BYA (5)
Lunch break!
Learning some new things.
Who's Hungry?
Do we have to play?
Big Day (10)
Day 1
Friday Night Lights
Boy's room
Girls' room
What happens in this room, stays in the room. (15)
We're Leaving
Admit it!
Jelsa
Mericcup
Kristanna (20)
Eugenzel
Goodnight!
Mornin'
Junior whats?
I need to know! (25)
Stay away
Meeting up
You're lying!
Mother? (30)
You're too clingy
Kristanna (Homecoming ask)
Jelsa (Homecoming ask)
Eugenzel (Homecoming ask)
Homecoming morning (35)
Homecoming game
Homecoming dance Part 1
Homecoming dance Part 2
Morning after
You again? (40)
Don't you dare believe her
They will break you
Like a grape
It's a blast
You can't make me (45)
Kristanna
Jelsa
Mericcup
Eugenzel
A horrible decision, really. (50)
When I'm dead
Get up or you're never going out again
Hotdogs?!
That's exactly how I want to die
Am I dreaming or...(55)
You'll wake up the princess
You gave me a heart attack

Mericcup (Homecoming ask)

326 8 3
By MagicGoldenFlower

*Hiccup's POV*
I am going to ask Merida to homecoming this weekend. Man, I'm soooo nervous. I am not nervous about someone asking her before me, but I'm nervous that she'll say no. I know dresses aren't really her thing, she's more of a tomboy. And I love that about her but what if she says no. "Hey Merida."

"Hey Hiccup."

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure what is it?"

"Would you like to go on a date with me tonight?" I asked nervously.

"Sure I have nothing better to do!" She said giggling.

"Okay, I'll meet you at the stables at 7:30."

"Yes! Are we going for another ride?"

"It's a surprise!"

"Aww, come on, tell me!"

"Nope!"

"Fine, I guess I'll have to wait." Merida said pretending to be sad. Yes! Now all I have to do is get everything ready.

"See you then!" I said walking back to my room. "Guys guess what!" I yelled as I opened the door.

"What?" Kristoff asked as I shut the door.

"Tonight I'm going to ask Merida to homecoming!"

"You can this by yourself right?" Jack asked.

"Well...." I said.

"What do you want us to do?" Flynn chuckled.

"Kristoff can you make a cute little card?"

"What? I'm not creative!" Kristoff exclaimed.

"Fine, Jack you do it."

"Uggh fine!" Jack whined.

"Great, Flynn will you make sure Merida doesn't come till 7:45?" I questioned.

"Sure, I'll go back and talk about boys and have my nails painted. Maybe they'll braid my hair too!" Flynn said sarcastically as he ran his fingers through his hair.

"Please!" I begged.

"I don't know, what will I get in return?" Flynn's questioned.

"I'll pay you $5 dollars!" I exclaimed. He seemed to be thinking it over.

"Make it $10 dollars and you've got a deal." Flynn said smiling.

"Deal!" I said holding out my hand. We shook hands and made it official.

"Kristoff can you go buy some red flowers?" I asked hoping he'd say yes.

"Fine, but only because you helped me." Kristoff sighed.

"Thanks guys!" I said.

"What time is it?" Jack asked.

"About 6:30." Flynn said. I quickly got in the shower and fixed my hair. I hope everything goes well.

*Jack's POV*
How am I supposed to make this card! I don't know anything about Merida! I decided to make a card with horses on it. I wrote, "Merida, want to ride to homecoming with me?" That seems alright. I looked and saw Hiccup walking over by me. "What do you think of this card." I asked.

"It's perfect!"

"Good. I tried really hard."

"Well I better go get Toothless saddled up."

"You're giving her a ride?"

"Yeah, she loves them!"

"How come I've never had a ride on Toothless yet?"

"You never asked." Hiccup smirked. Suddenly Kristoff came running with flowers in his hand.

"You're lucky. The store closed in three minutes and I got in line right in time." Kristoff panted.

"What time is it?" Hiccup asked as he saddled Toothless.

"7:30." I said.

"Still got at least 15 minutes." Kristoff said.

*Flynn's POV*
I always get stuck talking to the girls. Don't get me wrong, I have fun, but sometimes it gets really boring. Like when they talk about what dress they think is cute, what color they should paint their nails, stuff like that. I went and knocked on the door.

"Come in!" Elsa called.

"Hello ladies!" I said walking in.

"Hey Flynn!" They called as I shut the door.

"What's up?" I asked.

"We're just helping Merida get ready for her date!" Rapunzel said.

"Fun.." I said looking around the room. I saw that Rapunzel finished Elsa's painting. She just started working on Merida's. It was a picture of Merida riding on a horse and shooting an arrow from her bow. All around her was the beautiful autumn leaves. It was coming out really well. "You're painting is coming out really good Blondie." I said.

"I know I didn't think it would come out that well. Can you check on Pascal please?" Rapunzel called from the bathroom.

"Sure I'll check on the little frog." I yelled.

"He should be in his bed or somewhere around it!" Rapunzel called.

"Okay." I answered. I looked in his bed and didn't see anything. I looked all around and still didn't see him. "Come out frog." I decided to cut up and orange I found in the table. What is with them and having random fruit on their table? "I have an orange for you!" I offered hoping he would come. "Rapunzel I can't find your frog!" I called after waiting a couple of minutes. She ran out of the bathroom and laughed. "What so funny?" I asked. She pointed to the top of my head. Suddenly I felt something wet in my ear. I screamed as he fell to floor.

"Pascal, be nice to Flynn." Rapunzel said to her chameleon. He let a friendly squeal.

"Here you go frog." I said giving him and orange slice. He took it into his mouth and made a little smile with it as he turned orange. I chuckled at this. I looked at the clock, it read 7:25. Come on Eugene, twenty more minutes.

"Anna, did you say yes?" I asked.

"What do think? Of course I said yes!" Anna yelled.

"Just making sure Kristoff wasn't lying." I said.

"Hey Flynn, do you know when Jack will ask me?" Elsa called from the bathroom.

"Nope, he never tells us anything." He said.

"Please, I wont tell him that you told me." Elsa begged.

"I swear I have no idea!" I yelled.

"Promise?" Rapunzel said sticking her head out of the doorway.

"Promise!" I said crossing my heart. She smiled and turned around. I looked at the clock, it read 7:30.

"So how is volleyball going so far?" I asked petting Pascal.

"Really good, our next game is in two days, and it's home! You guys should come watch!" Elsa said excitedly.

"What position do you play?" Rapunzel asked.

"Right hitter, but I still play all round." Elsa said.

"How's cross country Anna?" I said.

"Really tiring, I'm not doing that sport ever again!" She yelled.

"It's a lot of work." I replied. I looked at the clock, 7:40. Only five more minutes.

"Hey Flynn, how come you're not hanging out with the boys?" Merida asked.

"What, you're not enjoying my company?" I teased.

"I was just wondering!" She yelled.

"And I was just joking." I chuckled. The clock read 7:43. "Hey Merida, what time were you supposed to meet Hiccup?" I asked.

"7:30 why?" Merida asked.

"It's 7:43!" I yelled.

"Oh my gosh, I need to get down there! Thank you so much girls! Bye Flynn! Bye girls!" Merida called as she ran out the door.

"Bye Merida!" We called after her.

*Merida's POV*
I was running to the stables. I felt bad since I came late but hoped that Hiccup would understand. "Hey Hiccup!" I panted.

"Hey Merida, want to go for a ride?" Hiccup asked pointing to Toothless.

"Yes!" I screamed running to Toothless.

"Hold on." Hiccup said as we got on the dragon. Suddenly we took to the skies. We saw the beautiful sunset up in the clouds. We talked about our day and how much fun we were having. Suddenly Hiccup gave me a card.

"What's this for?" I questioned.

"Just read it." Hiccup said. I opened it up and read it. It was wonderful. I looked at Hiccup as he gave me a bouquet of red flowers.

"How did you know?" I asked.

"I just figured, so will you?" Hiccup asked nervously.

"Yes, yes a thousand times yes!" I yelled hugging Hiccup. I got so excited that I kissed him on the cheek. "Sorry." I said blushing.

"That's what I was supposed to do!" Hiccup said as he kissed me on my lips. We both were blushing. When we landed, I kissed Toothless goodnight and we walked back to our room holding hands.

"Goodnight Merida!" Hiccup said as he opened his door.

"Goodnight Hiccup!" I said as I opened my door. I walked in and saw all of the girls staring at me. "What?" I asked as I shut the door.

"What did you say!" Elsa asked.

"What do you think? Yes!" I screamed. I told them all about my night and how perfect it was. I went to bed that night happy, because I finally found a boy who gets me.

................................................................................................................................................
That was probably one of the cutest thing I have ever written! I hope you enjoyed this as much as I did! Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 605 33
Elsa is trying to stop the bullies. Jack is the new kid at his 5th new school. What happens when their worlds clash? Will they fall in love? Will it...
266K 7.3K 30
When Elsa Queen was little she was popular, talented, athletic, and good at everything. After their parents died she gave it all up so her sister; An...
47.8K 2K 42
(Highest Rank: #38 in Fanfiction #2 in Jelsaalltheway #1 Jelsainhighschool) ((Hey gu...
241K 7K 200
2020 Update: Hello Disney-Dreamworks fans! I introduce to you, my very first work on Wattpad that I had created around 2014, so I do apologize in ad...