For The First Time, I See You

By MagicGoldenFlower

This is my first story. My favorite ship is Eugenzel so there will probably be a lot of that! I don't own any... More

Rapunzel's Story
Elsa's & Anna's story
Merida's Story
August 27
Welcome to BYA (5)
Lunch break!
Learning some new things.
Who's Hungry?
Do we have to play?
Big Day (10)
Day 1
Friday Night Lights
Boy's room
Girls' room
What happens in this room, stays in the room. (15)
We're Leaving
Admit it!
Jelsa
Mericcup
Kristanna (20)
Eugenzel
Goodnight!
Mornin'
Junior whats?
I need to know! (25)
Stay away
You're lying!
Mother? (30)
You're too clingy
Kristanna (Homecoming ask)
Mericcup (Homecoming ask)
Jelsa (Homecoming ask)
Eugenzel (Homecoming ask)
Homecoming morning (35)
Homecoming game
Homecoming dance Part 1
Homecoming dance Part 2
Morning after
You again? (40)
Don't you dare believe her
They will break you
Like a grape
It's a blast
You can't make me (45)
Kristanna
Jelsa
Mericcup
Eugenzel
A horrible decision, really. (50)
When I'm dead
Get up or you're never going out again
Hotdogs?!
That's exactly how I want to die
Am I dreaming or...(55)
You'll wake up the princess
You gave me a heart attack

Meeting up

380 12 1
By MagicGoldenFlower

*Eugene's POV*
I walked into English and saw the devil. Of course I showed up too late and had to sit by her. We got our lesson and Tiffany asked if we could work in partners. The teacher said yes because it was Tiffany who asked.

"Want to work with me Flynn?" Tiffany asked obviously flirting.

I raised my hand and asked, "Mrs. Belle, can we work with people in different classes?"

"Sure, who do you want to work with?" Mrs. Belle said.

"Rapunzel." I replied looking Tiffany in the eyes.

"Oh she's such a sweet girl. She always has good grades, which should help you." Mrs. Belle said.

"I know, she's tutoring me." I replied.

"Oh I didn't even know she helped tutor." Mrs. Belle answered.

"Ya, she's only doing it because we're from Corona and she knows I have trouble with English." I said trying to suck up.

"Well, I'm going to make this due on Friday since you can work with other people. Thanks to Flynn." Mrs. Belle announced. Everyone was really happy since it was only Tuesday.

"Thanks Rider!" Someone said as they patted me on the back. I looked over and saw Tiffany rapidly tapping her pencil on her desk.

"I was giving you one last chance, but you blow it Baby...." She whispered into my ear, spitting out baby.

"That's okay, I already made my choice. I didn't need another chance." I said smirking. She scuffed, rolled her eyes, and turned toward her friend Ashley. Did Kristoff talk to her yet? Suddenly Ashley came over to my desk.

"Hey Flynn, can I ask you a question?" Ashley asked nervously.

"Depends, what's it about?" I replied hoping it wasn't about Tiffany.

"It's about Kristoff..." She looked down.

"What is it?" I asked curiously.

"Well, I'm not sure if he knows this, but I only like him as a friend nothing more. I know Anna really likes him and I'm afraid he might ask me to homecoming." Ashley said quickly.

"Tell Anna that you only like him as a friend and you want to be her friend too." I replied.

"Is she jealous?" Ashley asked.

"No, she just wants more friends." I answered covering up her secret because I didn't know if Ashley was lying or not.

"Okay, should I tell Kristoff?" Ashley asked.

"Yes definitely." I replied.

"Thanks Flynn!" She squealed hugging me. "Oh sorry, I couldn't help myself, I know you and Punzie are a thing so." She said looking at the ground. I chuckled at her clumsiness. "I'm going to go back to my desk now." She said quickly walking away. After a couple more minutes, the bell rang signaling for us to go to second period.

*Anna's POV*
I walked close to Kristoff, showing that he was taken in case Ashley got any ideas.

"Hey Anna, could I talk to you for a moment?" Ashley asked.

"What do you want?" I asked somewhat annoyed from her.

"I just wanted to tell you that I don't, I repeat, DON'T have a crush on Kristoff. I only like him as a friend." Ashley said looking sincere.

"Are you telling the truth?" I asked hoping she was.

"Yes! I swear!" She yelled crossing her heart.

"Okay, would you like to be friends?" I asked. If she was going to be friends with Kristoff, she might as well be friends with me.

"Really? I would love too!" Ashley yelled.

"Is today Tuesday?" Kristoff asked.

"Yes, that means we have to eat lunch with our country." I said.

"Awesome! Well I better get to my next class, see you guys later!" Ashley said walking to her locker.

~Time skip to lunch~

Elsa and I finally got our lunch and went to the basement. When we got down there, we saw Kristoff sitting in his usual chair.

"Hey guys." Kristoff said.

"So what are we supposed to talk about today?" I asked.

"What dress up days we would like." Elsa said.

"Or we could just talk about whatever we like." I said.

"But then we don't get to pick!" Elsa said.

"Fine, you pick what days, Anna and I don't really care what days they are." Kristoff said.

"Okay!" Elsa said getting to work.

"So, what are we doing this weekend?" I asked.

"It's only Tuesday Anna!" Kristoff exclaimed.

"So! I really need something to look forward to." I sighed.

"Look forward to Punzie finishing your painting." Kristoff said.

"She finished that last week. Now she's working on mine." Elsa said.

"Look forward to homecoming then." Kristoff said.

"How! I don't even know if I'm going!" I exclaimed. Soon the bell rang, telling Elsa and I to go to choir. Kristoff went to homeroom.

"See you guys later!" Kristoff called.

"Bye Kristoff!" Elsa and I replied.

*Rapunzel's POV*
Eugene and I got our lunch and went outside. We were the only group that met outside.

"So Blondie, what days do you want for homecoming?" Eugene asked.

"I don't care, just mark random ones." I replied. Then Eugene closed his eyes and put his pencil on the paper. Whatever it landed on we picked.

"Hey Eugene, why haven't you told our friends your real name yet?" I asked.

"They never asked."

"That doesn't mean you can't tell them." I said laying my head on his lap.

"I don't want them to feel sorry for me." Eugene said running his hands through my hair.

"How do you know they will feel sorry for you?"

"Why haven't you told the boys about your hair?"

"Hey, you can't answer a question with a question!" I yelled.

"Yes I can!"

"No you can't!"

"Why not?"

"Because I said so!" We both burst out laughing.

"But seriously Rapunzel, why haven't you told them?" Eugene asked.

"I don't know, they never brought it up." Immediately the bell rang telling us to go.

"Bye Blondie, see you at band." He said winking.

"See you there Eugene." I said smiling.

*Merida's POV*
We didn't even answer the questions on the paper. We threw it away and went to go see the dragons. As soon as Toothless saw me, he started jumping up and down. "Someone's happy to see me! I exclaimed.

"Yeah, he keeps wanting me to bringing you on more rides." Hiccup said laughing.

"Toothless actually likes Mer?" Astrid joked.

"Who doesn't like Mer?" Hiccup answered. Astrid showed me her dragon and told me about her life back home. Eventually the bell rang and I had to get to choir.

...............................................................................................................................................
That was a fun chapter! Hope you enjoyed the different POVs! Seriously, thank you for reading this, it means soo much!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

241K 7K 200
2020 Update: Hello Disney-Dreamworks fans! I introduce to you, my very first work on Wattpad that I had created around 2014, so I do apologize in ad...
79.7K 3.1K 35
єvєrчσnє hαѕ α pєrfєct ѕσulmαtє, чσu juѕt hαvє tσ вє вrαvє єnσugh tσ fínd thєm. To prove this theory, eight volunteers have decided to take a leap of...
266K 7.3K 30
When Elsa Queen was little she was popular, talented, athletic, and good at everything. After their parents died she gave it all up so her sister; An...
59.4K 1.8K 39
two rival agencies joined to become as one are now trying to defeat evil as it spreads through nations and is now up to the 8 best agents to prevent...