For The First Time, I See You

נכתב על ידי MagicGoldenFlower

This is my first story. My favorite ship is Eugenzel so there will probably be a lot of that! I don't own any... עוד

Rapunzel's Story
Elsa's & Anna's story
Merida's Story
August 27
Welcome to BYA (5)
Lunch break!
Learning some new things.
Who's Hungry?
Do we have to play?
Big Day (10)
Day 1
Friday Night Lights
Boy's room
Girls' room
What happens in this room, stays in the room. (15)
We're Leaving
Jelsa
Mericcup
Kristanna (20)
Eugenzel
Goodnight!
Mornin'
Junior whats?
I need to know! (25)
Stay away
Meeting up
You're lying!
Mother? (30)
You're too clingy
Kristanna (Homecoming ask)
Mericcup (Homecoming ask)
Jelsa (Homecoming ask)
Eugenzel (Homecoming ask)
Homecoming morning (35)
Homecoming game
Homecoming dance Part 1
Homecoming dance Part 2
Morning after
You again? (40)
Don't you dare believe her
They will break you
Like a grape
It's a blast
You can't make me (45)
Kristanna
Jelsa
Mericcup
Eugenzel
A horrible decision, really. (50)
When I'm dead
Get up or you're never going out again
Hotdogs?!
That's exactly how I want to die
Am I dreaming or...(55)
You'll wake up the princess
You gave me a heart attack

Admit it!

493 14 11
נכתב על ידי MagicGoldenFlower

*Elsa's POV*
We walked into our room with a couple oranges. As soon as we set them on the table, Flynn grabbed three of them. "Hey!" I yelled.

"What? Aren't these for me and Blondie?" He asked.

"Well they were supposed to be for Pascal and Punzie." I answered tired.

"Come on, can't I have one." He pleaded with big eyes.

"I don't know." I teased.

"Please...." He said with even bigger eyes.

"Fine, you can have one." I said giving in.

"Yes! Here you go Blondie and here's one for your frog." He said smiling.

"Chameleon." She said pretending to be offended.

"Whatever." He said laughing as she giggled.

"Oh, would you guys like to hear our song?" Punzie asked smiling.

"YES!" Anna yelled. Punzie sang her line, but Flynn only said his line. Apparently he doesn't sing. We sat around talking till about 12:30.

"Man, I'm starving." Flynn whined.

"Let's go to the cafeteria!" Merida said. We all walked to the cafeteria together. When we sat down at our table and heard a bunch of girls saying hi to Flynn.

"Hey." He said looking sort of annoyed.

"Do you want to hang out sometime today?" They said winking.

"No, me and Rapunzel have some things we need to do." He replied calmly.

"How about later tonight?" One of them asked leaning over Flynn's shoulder. Rapunzel started looking red.

"No I'm already doing something with Rapunzel." He said again as he reached across the table to grab Rapunzel's hand. She started blushing.

"Really? With this blonde freak? You do see how long her hair is right?" She proceeded. Suddenly, Flynn turned around and looked her in the eyes.

"At least it looks better than yours." He smirked getting attention from everyone.

"Come on, Flynn. Don't start a scene. Just because you feel bad for her doesn't mean you have to hang out with her everyday." She replied liking all of the attention. Suddenly Rapunzel stood up and walked up to her and slapped her in the face.

"We want you to leave." She said confidently.

"Fine, but we won't forget this." She said leaving with her friends. They all tried to comfort her by rubbing her face. It was already red with a handprint.

"Thanks Flynn. For standing up for me.." Rapunzel said looking at the ground.

"Anything for you." He whispered back. He grabbed her hand tightly until she sat down. When she was seated, he held a looser grip. All of a sudden, the rest of boys came over.

"Nice job Rider!" Jack exclaimed.

"Way to show them who's boss!" Hiccup added.

"That was adorable!" Anna squealed.

"What was adorable about slapping a girl in the face?" Rapunzel asked.

"Flynn standing up for you.." She signed leaning against me, pretending to faint.

"Who was that girl anyway?" Kristoff asked.

"Tiffany. She's from my science class and we had to be desk partners. Now she thinks I like her. She's been trying to talk to me all week." Flynn said looking annoyed and tired.

"Well, now she'll know that you don't like her." Hiccup said trying to lighten the mood.

"Ya, but now she'll be out to get me.." Punzie said playing with her food.

"No she won't, you slapped her." Jack said.

"Yes she will. She will probably make fun of me in every class I have with her. She will probably try to make me look bad." Punzie said looking sad.

"Don't worry Punzie, we'll make sure she doesn't hurt you." Anna said trying to comfort Punzie.

"Okay.." She said holding Flynn's hand.

"Why aren't you two dating yet!" Jack and I yelled at the same time. Everyone looked at us.

"Well we can see why you two are dating." Anna said giggling.

"Flynn and Punzie aren't dating yet because of the same reason Kristoff and Anna aren't dating yet." Hiccup said.

"Why's that?" Jack asked confused.

"They don't know they like each other yet. They just think they're friends, but everyone knows they like each other." Hiccup answered.

*Flynn's POV*
What? I don't like Blondie like that! Or do I?

"Come on Flynn and Rapunzel admit it! You know you guys like each other!' Jack yelled smirking. I looked at Rapunzel and she looked at me to respond.

"Nonono we're just really close friends." I said with Rapunzel nodding.

"You guys are totally lying!" Merida said.

"No we're not. We just like hanging out with each other because we're from the same country." Rapunzel added. I nodded in agreement.

"OTP! OTP!" Anna yelled.

"Anna, calm down." Elsa said.

"Maybe Flynn and Punzie will admit it when you and Kristoff admit it!" Jack fired back at Anna. She got really quiet and looked at Kristoff. Finally they're off our backs.

"Don't even think we're done with you guys." Merida said sternly. Dang it!

"Sure, me and Anna like each but not like that. Just as friends." Kristoff said.

"Lies!!" Jack said.

"Come on Anna! Admit it!" Elsa said getting pink from excitement.

"Fine! I like Kristoff !" She yelled. Everyone got quiet and looked at her. None of us expected her to actually admit it.

"Kristoff?" Rapunzel asked.

"Ya.." He said looking at his food blushing a deep red. Yes now all we have to do is get Hiccup and Merida to say they like each other.

"Guess that only leaves you and Punzie." Elsa said breaking the silence.

"No. We still have Hiccup and Merida." I said smirking.

"What?" Elsa said looking at them. I looked at Jack and he smirked in reply.

"Oh ya, I almost forgot about you two!" Jack said smiling.

"What we don't like each other!" Hiccup yelled with Merida blushing.

"Come on.. You know you do!" Punzie pleaded.

"No just friends!" Merida yelled still blushing.

"Come on, you can see it on each of your faces!" Elsa yelled. They looked at each other and started blushing a deep red.

"Fine, I like Hiccup..." Merida whispered so quietly I almost couldn't hear her.

"And I like Merida..." Hiccup whispered in reply.

"Yes!!! Only one couple to go!" Elsa squealed looking at us.

"But we're only friends!" Rapunzel yelled.

"As if! What we just saw today was an act of true love!" Anna added.

"ADMIT IT! ADMIT IT! ADMIT IT!" They all yelled slamming their fists on the table.

"FINE FINE FINE! WE LIKE EACH OTHER!" We yelled at the same time. Finally everyone stopped pounding their fists on the table and cheered.

"Took you long enough!" Jack yelled.

"Okay okay, calm down." Rapunzel said laughing.

"Finally, my dream has come true!" Anna squealed pretending to faint on Kristoff.

"What was your dream?" I asked.

"For you two to admit you guys like each other.." She sighed.

"Come on, not everyone thought that right?" I asked. Everyone stopped and looked at me.

"I had people from other classes ask me how long you two had been dating." Jack said.

"Seriously?" Rapunzel asked.

"Do I look like I'm kidding?" Jack replied.

"I can never tell!" She exclaimed. Suddenly everyone started laughing. We all walked to the main room to sit and plan our day. Rapunzel and I walked at the back, holding hands. Elsa walked with her head on Jack's shoulders. I noticed that she wasn't wearing her gloves.

"Hey Elsa's not wearing her gloves!" I said to Rapunzel.

"I know, I talked her into taking them off for the day." She said. "All this time, I thought I just liked you as a friend. But according to them, this is much more than friends."

"I always thought the same thing. You know what?" I asked.

"What?"

"I've been with lots of girls, but being with you is different. I don't feel pressured to act a certain way, I feel like I can be myself."

"Really?" She asked looking into my eyes with her big green eyes.

"Seriously. I feel like you don't care if I mess up, or what I did back home." I said looking back into her eyes.

"You make me feel like I'm not some girl who's never touched the grass till a couple days ago. You talk to me like I'm a normal person." She said smiling. We continued walking to our spots and planed out what we we where going to do. Rapunzel and I were going to go on a walk to the Snuggly Duckling. Afterwards, we are going to go camping with everyone else since it's a Saturday and we don't have to be in the dorms. Elsa and Jack are going to sight seeing and meet back with us to go camping. Hiccup is going to give Merida a ride on his dragon, Toothless. Anna and Kristoff are going to a concert. Rapunzel and I are leaving about ten minutes.

...............................................................................................................................................
I hope you enjoyed! Finally got the ships going!! It only took till chapter 17, sorry. ._.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

244 49 16
two of the most respected and powerful wizards must send their beloved daughter away, for she is stronger then anyone else in the wizarding world. (a...
103K 3.8K 50
I don't own any of the characters. All of them are from Disney or DreamWorks. Elsa was new in Fatalery High School with her sister, Anna. They met tw...
128K 4.6K 27
Elsa, Hiccup, Merida, and Rapunzel are recruited to join the Guardians and team up with Jack Frost to become the Big Five. The Guardians are a group...
85.6K 2.2K 26
The story takes place months after Elsa has found her happiness. After reports of crystallized black ash are found sweeping through Arendelle, pe...