For The First Time, I See You

By MagicGoldenFlower

This is my first story. My favorite ship is Eugenzel so there will probably be a lot of that! I don't own any... More

Rapunzel's Story
Elsa's & Anna's story
Merida's Story
August 27
Welcome to BYA (5)
Lunch break!
Learning some new things.
Who's Hungry?
Do we have to play?
Big Day (10)
Day 1
Friday Night Lights
Girls' room
What happens in this room, stays in the room. (15)
We're Leaving
Admit it!
Jelsa
Mericcup
Kristanna (20)
Eugenzel
Goodnight!
Mornin'
Junior whats?
I need to know! (25)
Stay away
Meeting up
You're lying!
Mother? (30)
You're too clingy
Kristanna (Homecoming ask)
Mericcup (Homecoming ask)
Jelsa (Homecoming ask)
Eugenzel (Homecoming ask)
Homecoming morning (35)
Homecoming game
Homecoming dance Part 1
Homecoming dance Part 2
Morning after
You again? (40)
Don't you dare believe her
They will break you
Like a grape
It's a blast
You can't make me (45)
Kristanna
Jelsa
Mericcup
Eugenzel
A horrible decision, really. (50)
When I'm dead
Get up or you're never going out again
Hotdogs?!
That's exactly how I want to die
Am I dreaming or...(55)
You'll wake up the princess
You gave me a heart attack

Boy's room

516 20 4
By MagicGoldenFlower

*Jack's POV*
Of course Kristoff had to beat me into the bathroom! "Uggh.. Hurry up Kristoff, I have things to do, people to see!" I whined as I flopped onto my bed. I laid on my back, staring at the ceiling.

"Seriously! I just got in here! Besides I did call it first." He yelled back. I groaned and rolled my eyes. Luck was not on my side today.

"Why Jack, got a date with Elsa?" Flynn teased as he wiggled his eyebrow. I glared him, making him smile.

"No, I just want to shower." I stated. Flynn chuckled and laid back against his headboard.

"Oh, I mean, now that you're dating and all I just thought that you asked her on a date." Flynn said putting the money in his back pocket. I mocked his little laugh and turned to look out the window.

"No," I answered. "So when are you going to ask her out?" I spoke up. Flynn turned his head and looked at me. He raised an eyebrow. Suddenly his mouth dropped into an "o".

"Who Blondie? Nonono. We don't like each like that." Flynn quickly summarized. I grinned and decided to keep egging him on, hoping he would spill something.

"Wow, you two are already have nicknames?" Hiccup teased from behind his book. Yes, someone's on my side.

"What?" Flynn exclaimed. He looked around wide eyed. He couldn't tell what was happening and this time he was the one being singled out.

"You call Rapunzel Blondie. That's a nickname." I stated. His face scrunched in awe as his jaw dropped.

"What, friends can give each other nicknames Frosty?" He asked. I chuckled and raised my arms in excitement.

"Wow. Why won't you admit that you like her!" I exclaimed. He rolled his eyes and crossed his arms, obviously not going to go into detail.

"Because I don't lie. That's wrong." He replied. Hiccup scoffed and turned a page in his book. He peered over, showing his green eyes.

"Really? The most wanted thief in his country won't lie?" Hiccup questioned. Flynn stumbled with his words as he moved his hands, trying to find what to say.

"Well, I mean, sometimes I lie." He stumbled. We laughed at his behavior. Flynn was always seen as the calm and collected, always knowing what to say. For once, he was speechless.

"Come on! Go ask her out!" I encouraged. We suddenly heard a knock at the door. Flynn ran to door, probably hoping to get out of this conversation.

"Who is it?" Flynn asked as he peered through the looking hole.

"Rapunzel!" She yelled back. "Remember, we have to work on our song!" I hope she didn't hear what we said.

"Oh right, hold on. I'm going to take a shower then be right over!" He responded. "If you want you can come in!" What?!

*Rapunzel's POV*
I walked into the boys' room and it was a mess. They've only lived here for two days and it was a disaster. I glanced around and saw all of their football stuff on the floor. There were clothes were laying in piles everywhere.

"Sorry it's a mess. We weren't expecting guests." Flynn explained as he jumped into openings that weren't covered in clothing.

"Oh, that's okay. I didn't warn you ahead of time." I replied. Suddenly, Kristoff got out of the bathroom and Flynn flew in right behind him. Jack stood up and stomped towards the door.

"HEY!! I WAS SUPPOSED TO GO NEXT!" Jack yelled at the door. I could hear laughing on the other side.

"Shush! I'm pretty sure everyone heard you!" I giggled as I covered my mouth. Jack smirked and looked at me. He glided back to his bed and jumped on.

"Doubt it. The walls aren't that thin." Jack smirked confidently. He leaned back against his headboard, making himself comfortable. I smirked and crossed my arms.

"Put your ear to that wall." I replied. Jack smiled and leaned his ear on the wall. Immediately, his face drooped into a frown.

"What the? I can hear Merida laughing about something?" Jack frowned. Kristoff and Hiccup started chuckling, trying to keep back their laughter. Jack shot them a glare, hoping they would shut up.

"Told you!" I stated with confidence. Jack narrowed his blue eyes at me.

"How did you know?" Jack interrogated. I fixed my posture and stood up tall.

"Well, I was painting on the walls when I heard lots of yelling so I leaned my ear against the wall and heard you guys running around fighting." I explained. Jack's eyes went wide as he made eye contact with Hiccup.

"When?" Jack stumbled.

"It was sometime when you guys were talking about showering and a race." I answered. I furrowed my eyebrows, confused by their behavior. Why is he so nervous?

"Oh, okay. I was just wondering. So what song are you guys writing about?" Jack asked, making himself comfortable again.

"We were thinking about writing about the lanterns." I answered as I rocked on my heels. This was a tad bit awkward, but if I didn't think it was, it wouldn't feel that way, right?

"How would you write about something you hardly know about?" Hiccup questioned. Of course, genius over here putting me in the spotlight.

"That's where Flynn comes in, he's seen them up close and personal. I've only seen them from my window." I replied, hoping that satisfied his question. He nodded and went back to his book.

"Oh nice. So is this supposed to be a duet?" Jack asked as he ran his hands through his hands. I had to admit, it was kinda of hot.

"I think so. Well that's how I'm going to write this song anyway." I stated, feeling my cheeks start to heat up. I hoped the other boys couldn't tell.

"You? You're going to make Flynn sing?" Kristoff scoffed. I nodded head and shrugged my shoulders.

"Well I'm going to try." I answered. They all burst out laughing. "What's so funny?" I questioned as I crossed my arms over my chest again. I frowned, unhappy with their response.

"It's not you, it's what you said!" Jack chuckled as he slapped his leg. What I said must have been hilarious because they were all turning red.

"Well what did I say?" I exclaimed, upset that I didn't get the joke.

"Flynn singing!" Hiccup said, crying from laughter. His book fell to the floor with a loud thud,mouth none of them stopped laughing. It was starting to make me unhappy. They were going to pay.

"I will! I'm going to prove you wrong!" I stated with confidence. I puffed out my chest and stood tall, hoping they would get that I meant business.

"Okay, you do that. Live in a fantasy." Kristoff replied, wiggling his fingers like he was sprinkling fairy dust. I huffed and rolled my eyes. Now I was totally going to prove them wrong.

"So what are you lovely ladies doing tonight?" Jack asked, change the subject. He wiped under his eyes, obviously showing that he thought whatever just happened was just hilarious.

"Not sure. We were supposed to ask you that." I answered, trying to move away from the last conversation.

"Aren't you working with Flynn on your song?" Hiccup questioned. Hiccup! I'm trying to stop that conversation!

"Of course, but we aren't going to work on it all night." I replied. He shrugged his shoulders and picked his boom back off the ground. As he picked it up, I caught the word dragon. Is he into fiction books?

"So, Punzie, who do you like?" Kristoff asked, taking me back into reality. This is an awkward conversation to be having. I felt everyone's eyes on me as I began to blush a light pink.

"Umm, do you mean like, as in friends or like like, as in more than friends?" I smiled, hoping at they would get the hint that I did not want to be having this conversation right now

"Like like." Jacked answered. I huffed and looked around the room, trying to buy some time.

"I don't know, it is only my second day here. Why?" I replied. There. Now they couldn't keep this stupid small talk going.

"Because we think we found someone who like likes you" Hiccup smirked. Or not, wait, who would they be talking about?

"Hey Blondie, ready to go work on our song?" Flynn smiled as he walked out of the bathroom. His hair was still slightly wet. He smelled like fresh rain.

"Of course! See you later guys!" I waved as we headed towards the door.

"Bye Punzie." They waved with a smirk on their faces. What are they smiling about? Suddenly, Flynn pushed me out the door. I heard him yell something at them then slam the door shut. Typical guys.

...............................................................................................................................................
I wonder who they're talking about. Just kidding its pretty obvious. Hope you enjoyed reading. Hopefully I will make a little Merricup happen in the next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.8K 832 41
Jack Frost is like his name, cold. He is mean to everyone placing him at outcast status at his new school. Elsa Winters is the most popular girl at s...
79.7K 3.1K 35
єvєrчσnє hαѕ α pєrfєct ѕσulmαtє, чσu juѕt hαvє tσ вє вrαvє єnσugh tσ fínd thєm. To prove this theory, eight volunteers have decided to take a leap of...
240K 11.8K 73
*SEQUEL TO JELSA/THE BIG SIX IN HIGH SCHOOL (BOOK 1)* Elsa Arens and Jack Frost have both lost their memories. Elsa only remembers a white hair b...
128K 4.6K 27
Elsa, Hiccup, Merida, and Rapunzel are recruited to join the Guardians and team up with Jack Frost to become the Big Five. The Guardians are a group...