For The First Time, I See You

By MagicGoldenFlower

This is my first story. My favorite ship is Eugenzel so there will probably be a lot of that! I don't own any... More

Rapunzel's Story
Elsa's & Anna's story
Merida's Story
August 27
Welcome to BYA (5)
Lunch break!
Who's Hungry?
Do we have to play?
Big Day (10)
Day 1
Friday Night Lights
Boy's room
Girls' room
What happens in this room, stays in the room. (15)
We're Leaving
Admit it!
Jelsa
Mericcup
Kristanna (20)
Eugenzel
Goodnight!
Mornin'
Junior whats?
I need to know! (25)
Stay away
Meeting up
You're lying!
Mother? (30)
You're too clingy
Kristanna (Homecoming ask)
Mericcup (Homecoming ask)
Jelsa (Homecoming ask)
Eugenzel (Homecoming ask)
Homecoming morning (35)
Homecoming game
Homecoming dance Part 1
Homecoming dance Part 2
Morning after
You again? (40)
Don't you dare believe her
They will break you
Like a grape
It's a blast
You can't make me (45)
Kristanna
Jelsa
Mericcup
Eugenzel
A horrible decision, really. (50)
When I'm dead
Get up or you're never going out again
Hotdogs?!
That's exactly how I want to die
Am I dreaming or...(55)
You'll wake up the princess
You gave me a heart attack

Learning some new things.

628 19 14
By MagicGoldenFlower

*Elsa's POV*
I can't believe I haven't frozen everything yet. I'm so nervous, I know I shouldn't be, but what will everyone do when they find out, I mean IF they find out. Everyone else seems completely normal, except for the fact that Rapunzel has extremely long hair and is curious about everything. It's like she has been living in her own world her own life. I guess I'm sort of weird too, I mean who wears gloves in the Fall? I just hope we all get really close to each to each, then I probably won't be as nervous. I'm also scared about sharing a room with Anna, last time I did that I almost killed her. I just need to push that thought aside and start over.

After we turned in our papers, I glanced over and saw Jack staring at me. He is sort of cute. I quickly looked away and acted like nothing happened. Then we heard over the intercom, "The rest of the day will be spent in your dorm room to help you get to know your roommates. After supper you may be with other people on campus. We also forgot to mention that once a week, you will meet with the people from your country. Thank you!" Once a week I have to meet with that Christopher guy? Oh well, at least he isn't awkward like Hiccup and me. We would never get anywhere. We all walked back to our dorms so we could all get to know each other.

*Rapunzel's POV*
Yay! More time with my roommates! They all seem like such nice people. I hope we will all get along well. The only one I'm nervous about is Elsa, she seems really shy, but hopefully she will open up! We got to our room and Anna was the last one so she shut the door. "Hey, do you guys want to play truth?" Anna asked.

"What's truth?" I asked. I was knew to this 'girl time'. This game Anna offered sounded interesting and I wanted to play.

"It's a game where someone asks you a question and you have to answer truthfully." Anna explained as she sat us in a circle. Everyone looked around, check into make sure we were comfortable.

"That sounds like a good idea." Merida smiled. She laid on her stomach, ready for what Anna had planned.

"Okay, I'll go first. So Merida, what's your favorite food?" Anna asked. Merida tapped her finger on chin, pretending to thinking hard.

"I really like apples, but I'll probably go with chicken." Merida smiled. She looked at us, wondering what we thought.

"Okay, now it's your turn to ask someone a question." Anna stated. Merida looked around the room, trying to find her victim. Suddenly, her blue eyes light up as she looked at me.

"Okay, Rapunzel, why did you grow out your hair so long?"

"Well.." I trailed as I looked Pascal. He shrugged his shoulders, saying he didn't know what to go. Thanks for the help. Well, it's now or never. "Do you have any bruises?" I questioned.

"Why?" She asked raising an eyebrow. Her eyes looked at my long, blonde hair, confused by it.

"Just answer the question." I sighed.

"Yea, right here on my arm. I fell off of my horse Angus before I came here." She explained. She rolled up her sleeve to show off the nasty purple bruise. I quickly wrapped my hair around her arm. Everyone was looking at me like I was crazy. Then I started to sing:

Flower gleam and glow, let your power shine, My hair was already glowing.
Make the clock reverse, bring back what once was mine,
Heal what has been been hurt, change the fates' design,
Save what has been lost, bring back what once was mine,
What once was mine...

I removed my hair from Merida's arm and everyone's jaw dropped. The bruise was gone! Everyone turned and looked at me.

Merida asked with a shaking voice, "How long has it been doing that??!" Her eyes were as wide as saucers. She looked like she saw a ghost.

"Forever I guess. My mother said when I was a baby, people tried to cut it. They wanted to take it for themselves. But once it's cut, it turns brown and loses its power." I explained, showing them my tiny baby hairs. Sometimes I look at these little hairs and wonder how my mother got me out of their safely.

"Well I guess it's your turn Rapunzel..." Anna said with large eyes. Her jaw was still at the ground, amazed by my power.

"Umm Elsa, why do you always were gloves?" I asked. I wanted to know why she would wear gloves at the end of August. It didn't make sense to me.

*Elsa's POV*
Oh my gosh... No no no I can't answer that question. Sure Rapunzel just showed us her power, but hers is good, and mine is bad, bad, bad, very bad. Come on stupid, make something up!! "I'm afraid of germs?" I lied.

"Oh, that makes sense." Rapunzel smiled. Whew, they believed it.

"Well, it's your turn Elsa." Anna said. She looked happy sitting here with our new friends. I never knew that she played these games. But who would she play them with if I couldn't?

"Anna, what's your favorite season?" I asked. I wanted to know more about my baby sister. I felt like I knew no more than our friends sitting by us, which kind of made me sad.

"Most definitely Spring! I mean all of the flowers are starting to bloom, you get nice, little rain showers, and perfect picnic weather. What's better than Spring!" She exclaimed. Her blue eyes light up, showing how passionate she was.

"I like Summer the best." Rapunzel said with a twinkling look in her eyes. She leaned against her hand and stared off into the distance.

"Why?" I asked. I couldn't stand Summer. It was hot and humid. It made my hair and clothes stick to my back. It made me feel overall gross.

"Because the weather is perfect for dancing, swimming, and watching the floating lights, I mean lanterns, fly on my birthday.." She sighed. She looked like she was in a dream.

"Lanterns?" Merida asked. We turned and looked at the starstruck girl. Her blonde was gently flowing down her back as she stared at a blank wall.

"Well Flynn knows more about them than I do, but it's been my life long dream to go see them" Rapunzel explained as she looked at us.

"Well hopefully you get to see them this year." Anna encouraged.

"My favorite season is Fall," Merida smiled. "You get to see all of the pretty colors on the trees, the weather is just right where it's not too hot, but not too cold."

"My favorite season is Winter," I added. "You get to build snowmen, go ice skating, sledding, and when it's too cold to go outside, sit inside and drink hot cocoa."

"That's sounds delicious right now." Anna said. Then we heard the supper bell.

*Jack's POV*
We all went to our dorm rooms. When we walked by, I noticed the girls going into the dorm right next to ours. Nice. I went and sat on my bed and waited for everyone to come in, Hiccup was last so he had to shut the door. "So we're supposed to talk about ourselves now?" I asked.

"Apparently." Flynn answered as he tossed a paper ball up in the air and caught it.

"Let's just say our lives back home and why we're here." Hiccup explained. We all shrugged in agreement, showing that we didn't really care how we did it.

"Okay. Christopher, you go first." I smiled. I knew how to make him annoyed, which was one of my specialties.

"It's actually Kristoff," He said glaring at me. "Anyways, back home in Arendelle, I sell ice for a living. I have a pet reindeer named Sven, and I'm here because I needed something else to do."

"You sell ice for a living?" Hiccup asked. Kristoff nodded his head, letting his shaggy hair shake everywhere.

"Yupp, not much money but hey, at least it's something I enjoy."

"You enjoy that?" I questioned. I found work tiring and a waste of time. Why would you last your life away working?

"Yupp." He grinned. Well, I guess if you have to work you might as well do something enjoyable.

"What about your family?" Flynn frowned. Never would have guessed he would ask that. He seemed like a laid back, stay out of the way kind of guy. Why would he ask about families.

"If I told you, you wouldn't believe me." Kristoff answered.

"Try me." Flynn smirked. Kristoff sighed, making all of us sit on the edge of our seats. What was he going to say?

"Okay, I live with a bunch of trolls that can do magic." He said. Everyone burst out laughing except me. Flynn was rolling on the floor, and Hiccup was crying. "Told you you wouldn't believe me." He yelled.

"I believe you." I said. Everyone turned and looked at me like I was crazy. They stopped what they were doing and sat up.

"Why?" Hiccup questioned. Everyone nodded their heads, wanting me to answer.

"Because I have magic too." I smiled. Everyone's face scrunched up in disbelief.

"Prove it!" Flynn exclaimed. Man, what is with is guy and proving things? Everyone laughed and joined in, taunting me to show my magic.

"Alright then doubting Thomas." I groaned as I froze the lamp next to me. Everyone stopped laughing and just stared. A smile tugged at my lips. I tried to hold back my laughter, but it broke through. "Look at your faces!" I yelled. "You guys look like you've seen a ghost!"

"How did you do that?" Hiccup asked. His face was turning pale, showing how scared he was. I mean, I would be too if it wasn't true.

"I'm a Guardian. Jack Frost? Well anyway, I came here because I'm the only one that isn't "responsible" yet. There's Tooth aka the Tooth Fairy; Bunny, aka the Easter Bunny; Sandy, aka the Sandman, and Santa." I explained as I let little snow flakes fall from my fingertips.

"Okay?" They mumbled. All this information must have been swirling in their heads, making them confused.

"Anyways, your turn Rider." I smirked. He rose his eyebrow then remember what he was supposed to say.

"Oh, right. I'm my country's most wanted thief. I stole the princess's crown and since I'm not an adult yet, they couldn't hang me so they sent me here." He smiled. We scoffed, not believing him. His face and face were too styled. He looked like he had been pampered his whole life. There's no way he's a thief.

"Really? I doubt it" Hiccup replied, speaking my thoughts.

"How could you do it by yourself?" Kristoff asked. He looked entertained, like this was a stupid joke Flynn was playing in us.

"Well I had my partners, The Stabbington Brothers, but they were only sent to life in prison." Flynn frowned. He didn't look impressed.

"Oh." Kristoff frowned.

"I still don't believe you." Hiccup scoffed.

"Then how did I get this pencil from your hand?" Flynn replied, with a duh face on. Hiccup looked around and saw that Flynn had his pencil that was just holding. Man, he's good. "Believe me now?" He asked. Everyone shook their head yes.

"Your turn Hiccup." I said.

"Well, I'm a Viking. We used to kill dragons because they were taking our food and burning our houses. I couldn't kill dragon, it was just too sad, so I decided to train my dragon and now we ride them" Hiccup said.

"You ride dragons?" Kristoff asked. We sat on the edge of our seats, wanting to hear more. Are there really dragons?

"Honestly after everything I've heard so far I believe you." Flynn exclaimed as he held his hands in surrender. He looked done with life.

"Oh, and my dad is the Viking leader so he was really disappointed in me, but now he's proud of me." Hiccup added. That's a surprise. You would think the son of a Viking chief would be more muscular, taller and well, more aggressive.

"Cool." I said. Then we heard the bell rang, signaling it was time for supper.

...............................................................................................................................................
Sorry if you don't like long chapters! Anyways, I just noticed that you might not understand what I mean by supper and Fall. Fall is Autumn and supper means dinner (last meal of the day). Hope you enjoyed!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 605 33
Elsa is trying to stop the bullies. Jack is the new kid at his 5th new school. What happens when their worlds clash? Will they fall in love? Will it...
7.2K 264 30
ElsaXJack I will try to update as fast as I can! I love you all, thanks for 3.3k reads! you're the best <3
59.4K 1.8K 39
two rival agencies joined to become as one are now trying to defeat evil as it spreads through nations and is now up to the 8 best agents to prevent...
240K 11.8K 73
*SEQUEL TO JELSA/THE BIG SIX IN HIGH SCHOOL (BOOK 1)* Elsa Arens and Jack Frost have both lost their memories. Elsa only remembers a white hair b...