For The First Time, I See You

By MagicGoldenFlower

This is my first story. My favorite ship is Eugenzel so there will probably be a lot of that! I don't own any... More

Rapunzel's Story
Elsa's & Anna's story
Merida's Story
August 27
Lunch break!
Learning some new things.
Who's Hungry?
Do we have to play?
Big Day (10)
Day 1
Friday Night Lights
Boy's room
Girls' room
What happens in this room, stays in the room. (15)
We're Leaving
Admit it!
Jelsa
Mericcup
Kristanna (20)
Eugenzel
Goodnight!
Mornin'
Junior whats?
I need to know! (25)
Stay away
Meeting up
You're lying!
Mother? (30)
You're too clingy
Kristanna (Homecoming ask)
Mericcup (Homecoming ask)
Jelsa (Homecoming ask)
Eugenzel (Homecoming ask)
Homecoming morning (35)
Homecoming game
Homecoming dance Part 1
Homecoming dance Part 2
Morning after
You again? (40)
Don't you dare believe her
They will break you
Like a grape
It's a blast
You can't make me (45)
Kristanna
Jelsa
Mericcup
Eugenzel
A horrible decision, really. (50)
When I'm dead
Get up or you're never going out again
Hotdogs?!
That's exactly how I want to die
Am I dreaming or...(55)
You'll wake up the princess
You gave me a heart attack

Welcome to BYA (5)

692 23 5
By MagicGoldenFlower

*Rapunzel's POV*
I'm here. I'm finally here! I got here about the same time as everyone else. I had Pascal on my shoulder to help me look for the main guidance office. We found it after about 10 minutes of walking in circles. They asked me for my name, town, and country. I told them Rapunzel but I didn't know my town or country. They told me I was the only Rapunzel. Thank goodness. They gave me my dorm room, schedule, key, and ID so I can leave campus and still be able to come back.

I walked around for about another 10 minutes trying to find my dorm when I finally saw Room 24. My new room! I saw a list of people on door. People by the name of Elsa, Anna, and Merida. I'm guessing those are my roommates? And sure enough, I saw four beds. Yes! First one here so I got first pick! I picked the bed closest to the window so I could see outside. The day was starting out perfect.

I was finishing making my bed when I heard someone trying to get in. I opened the door and I saw a girl with frizzy red hair. Her blue eyes were amazing. She looked tough, like I shouldn't mess with her.

"What are ye doin' in ma room!" She yelled.

"No, it's OUR room. My name's Rapunzel." I replied with a big smile. Hopefully that would calm her down.

"My name's Merida and you've got a lot of hair there" She stated. She ran across the room and picked the bed closest to the bathroom. She plopped her bags around her bed.

"Soo Merida, where are you from?" I asked as I finished decorating my side of the room.

"Scotland." she replied. She didn't seem like she wanted to talk, so I figured I should ask my biggest fear.

"Do you mind if I have a pet in here?" I asked nervously as I was wringing my hands.

"Depends, what kind of pet is it?" she asked raising an eyebrow. She seemed so fused about my question.

"Do you have any problems with chameleons?" I questioned. Please say no!

"What's a chameleon?!" She asked surprised.

I slowly raised Pascal. She stared at him like he was some type of alien. "I promise you he won't bite." I said.

"Fine, he can stay." Merida said, not taking her eyes off of him.

Yes, one roommate down. Two to go. I decided to set up my little area. I took out my paints and set them on the shelf above my bed. I was just about to start painting a picture when two people came in the room.

"Hello!" Merida and I said.

"Hey! I'm Anna and this is Elsa!" said the girl with two braids in her hair.

"I'm Merida." Merida said.

Anna ran to the bed closest to mine. She immediately started unpacking her bag while Elsa calmly walked to the last bed and gently started unpacking. She hasn't said a word yet. I bet it's because she's nervous.

"I'm Rapunzel. Do you mind if I keep a pet here?" I asked calmly.

"Nope. But I would love to see this pet though!" Anna exclaimed.

"Here he is! He's name is Pascal! He's a chameleon!" I said excitedly.

"He's sooo cute! But what will he eat? And where will he sleep?" Anna asked.

"I don't know yet. Maybe I'll be able to sneak him food after lunch and supper."

"That sounds like a good idea!"

Elsa still hasn't said anything. I'll try to add her to the conversation, then maybe she will be more talkative.

"So are you two sisters?" I asked

"Yes." they replied.

"So what classes to you guys start tomorrow?" I questioned, hoping I had the same with someone.

"Math" said Anna

"History" Merida said.

"Science." Elsa whispered.

"Art. My favorite subject." I said. We heard an announcement over the intercom say, "Please go to the town/country groups listed on your ID tags. Thank you!".

We locked the door and walked out. I looked at my ID and it said Corona. Mother must have filled out that portion of the enrollment. We walked to the guidance office and we asked where our countries were meeting. "Corona is on the grass in the front. Arendelle is in the basement. And Merida, you will have to meet with the country of Berk because you are the only one from Scotland. They are in the lunchroom." The assistant said.

We all said goodbye and walked to our meeting places. When I finally got to my meeting place there was only one person there. I sat down. We didn't talk for about five minute until he asked, "So what brings you here?"

"I came here because I wanted to see the world. You?" I replied.

"I stole the lost princess's crown and my punishment was to come here." He said with a smirk. We have a lost princess?

"Oh, so what's your name?" I asked.

"The name's Flynn Rider. You?" He said.

"I'm Rapunzel. Can I ask you one more question?"

"Sure, what is it blondie?"

"Rapunzel..."

"Ya ya so what's your question."

"Have you ever seen the floating lights?" I nervously asked.

"Floating lights? You mean like the stars?"

"No I've charted stars and they're always constant. But these appear only on my birthday." I said

"Well when's your birthday?"

"In the summer."

"You mean the lantern thing they do for the princess?"

"Sure. Why do they do it?"

"Apparently the princess was stolen about 17 years ago and now they launch the lanterns into the sky in hope that one day she would return."

"Oh, that's such a sad story."

"You're from Corona but you never heard that story before?"

"Um well...my mother wanted to protect me from the world so I've been in a tower my whole life."

"Protect you from what?"

"Oh she thinks that everything in the world is bad so she wanted to protect me from it." I stated.

"Well she's somewhat right and wrong. Not everything in the world is bad."  We heard the bell ring signaling that it was time to go to lunch.

"See you around?" Flynn asked.

"Yupp. What room are you in?" I asked

"Room 26. Your's?" Flynn asked.

"Room 24." Then we left to go to lunch. I figured that we would see each other a lot in the future.

*Anna's POV*
Elsa and I went to basement. When we got down there, there was only person down there. I wonder if he knows that we are Arendelle's princesses/future queen? We sat in the two open chairs. So there only supposed to be three of us?

"Hi, my name's Anna and this is Elsa. What's your name?" I questioned.

"Kristoff." He said

"So what's your favorite hobby?" I asked

"Gathering ice."

"That's all you do?"

"Well I hang out with my family and my reindeer Sven."

"You have a reindeer!?"

"Well ya, how do you think I get my ice to the kingdom? Flying?"

"Oh right."

"So what does your family do in Arendelle?" Kristoff asked.

"Oh our parents are the king and queen." I said. Elsa gave me a glare. I gave a smile. Not like she was talking in the conversation. She hasn't said anything since we got here. Kristoff had his jaw wide open. I couldn't help but giggle.

"You're THEE Anna and Elsa. I thought it was just a coincidence." He said. Soon the bell rang saying that I was time for lunch.

"We'll see you around." Elsa said. Finally she said something!

"Yeah okay... Wait, my room is Room 26. Where's your room?" He asked.

"Room 24." I said as we walked out the room.

*Merida's POV*
When I got to the lunchroom I saw a bunch of people. I sat down and they hardly even noticed me. They didn't even add me to there conversation! I decided to speak so I could learn about them and not just sit here. "Hey, my name's Merida." I spoke loudly.

"Oh are you that girl who has to join our because you don't have anyone?" The brow haired boy asked me.

"Yes" I replied

"Oh, well my name is Hiccup." Said the brown haired boy.

"This is Astrid." He said as he pointed to a blonde girl. "This is Ruffnut and Tuffnut." He said pointing to a boy and girl who looked alike. Twins I'm guessing? "That's Snotlout. And that's Fishlegs." Those are some weird names.

"Nice names" I said.

"You're kidding right?" Astrid said.

"They are a little weird, but weird is good." I said.

"Wow she's the first one who hasn't freaked out about our names." Said Tuffnut.

"So what's your family like?" Asked Hiccup.

"Well I'm the princess of Scotland. I have three little brothers. They're triplets and they get away with everything. My mother is always on my back, while my dad could care less if I act like a lady or not. What's yours like?" I said somewhat fast.

"Well I'm the son of our Viking leader. We used to kill dragons, but now we ride them." Hiccup said. I just sat there with a weird look on my face.

"Dragons aren't real." I said. They just sat there and stared at me with smirks on their faces. "What?" I asked.

"Come with us" Fishlegs said. We went outside to the stables and once I got in there I saw dragons.

"How is this possible? Dragons aren't real!" I screamed.

"Then how are they right here?" Astrid asked.

"I haven't got a clue..." I whispered. Suddenly the bell rang and we ran to lunch. On my way to lunch I heard Hiccup yell behind me.

"WAIT. You can't tell anyone about this okay?" He said.

"Okay, oh and what is your room number, in case I want to see the dragons again?" I asked.

"Room 26. What's your's."

"Room 24." I replied. Wow I already saw dragons and made friends today. Interesting. I bet my mother would be surprised.

...............................................................................................................................................
Thanks for reading! Hope this chapter wasn't too long!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.7K 3K 41
Elsa Winters could be easily described as perfect. She has a great family, awesome friends, a secured future, beautiful looks, and above it all, she...
7.5K 261 21
Elsa Aren believed that true love only exists in fairytales and not in the real life world but she then meets Jack Overland Frost,Jack is handsome,fu...
766K 17.7K 39
When the guardians face an enemy more dangerous than ever, it's time to form the Big Five-- Rapunzel, Hiccup, Merida, Elsa, and Jack Frost. But will...
14.9K 441 12
Just a bunch of Jelsa One-Shots, hope you enjoy it. THIS BOOK WAS WRITTEN BACK WHEN I WAS A LOT YOUNGER, SO BE PREPARED FOR SOME CHEESY WRITING AND...