Another Idiot! (Baka and Test...

By GhostyKid

(Warning: Written is 2013 when I was in my weeaboo phase. I have only made minor changes to the story, about... More

No. 2 Pencils, Tests, and Jealousy
Class 2-F, Minami Shimada, and Cute Guys
Posters, Questions, and Hideyoshi Kinoshita
Prizes, Video Games and The Best Day EVER??
The Fortune Teller, Awkward Conversations, and A SUMMONER TEST WAR?
Possible Humiliation, MORE Jealousy, and An Invitation!
Bathing Suits, Pools, and A First Kiss?
Embarrassment, Sleeping, and The Next Day!
Pros and Cons, Akihisa Yoshii, and Total Confusion!
Ask The Characters!
Valentine's Day, Finally Choosing, and an Something Unexpected?
Valentine's Day Finally Choosing and Something Unexpected? Part 2

The First Questions- Answered!

1.1K 44 6
By GhostyKid

Kaylee: So we got maybe about 2 or three questions already. And I doubt their will be more, but if there is, I- I mean, the characters and I- will answer them! So don't forget to comment on the last chapter all your questions; creepy, normal, we don't care! Questions of all types are accepted~!

Minako: Well, enough of the advertising, Kaylee. Just read the first question!

Kaylee: Hold on, Mina! I have one more thing to say! This chapter (if you can call it that) is dedicated to whoever asked a question! I can't really dedicate since I'm on my iPod! Now, Hideyoshi, YOU read the question!

Hideyoshi: *sigh* Fine, I will. This is from XxLongshotxX. *reads it quickly and blushes darkly* "Would Minako rather do the dirty with Akihisa or Hideyoshi?....."

Kaylee: *laughs hysterically*

Minako and Hideyoshi: *blush*

Akihisa: *covers nose and takes a quick look at Minako then blood explodes from his nose* U-um...excuse me for a second. *runs away*

Hideyoshi: Yeah...I can tell this'll be awkward, so I'll leave, too. *walks calmly away*

Kaylee: Aaaaallllright, Minako-chan! Tell the audience and I your answer! The boys won't know.

Minako: U-um..I dunno, I guess I'll have to say.......................................................................AKIHISA!!! *runs away*

Kaylee: Oooooh, well then~!

•••

Akihisa: *secretly heard the answer and after a huge nosebleed again he started to act all happy, that perv* Next and last question is from dream_big_12!

Kaylee: *interrupts* Hey, that's my friend!

Hideyoshi: We know, Kaylee-chan, we know.

Akihisa: Anyways, she asks, "Hideyoshi, do you have feelings for Minako? >:)" Ooh, this one's a bit devious.

*everyone crowds around to see what Hideyoshi says- remember, most people think he's a girl*

Hideyoshi: Erm...yes?

Mostly everyone: Lesbian?!

Hideyoshi: I'm a guy! ;~;

Minako: *happy* :D

Akihisa: Oh no competition ;~;

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
9.9M 501K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...