My High School Love Life 2...

By noahhh_

This Is A Sequel . You Gon Be Type Confused If You Dont Read The First Book , So You Should Go Read That . AL... More

My High School Love Life 2 - (( Senior Edition ))
Best Day EVER !
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 6

535 9 4
By noahhh_

IMPORTANT : IF YOU SEE AMARI AND YOU KNOW BRIELLE'S BOYFRIEND AS DANIEL , I CHANGED IT . So Amari Is Brielle's Boyfriend .

________________________

∞ Gennis' P.O.V ∞

Arielle Answered The Door With A Bottle Of Ginger Ale In Her Hand . Her Hair Was Up In A Messy Bun And She Was Sweating Which Was Weird Since Her House Was Fully Air-Conditioned .

She Turned Around , But I Pulled Her Back By Her Waist " Arielle "

She Faced Me And Sighed " Yeah ? "

" You Okay Babe ? " I Walked Us Over To The Couch And Sat Her In My Lap .

She Gave Me The Worst Look Anyone Could Ever Get " Im Sick . I Dont Think It's Pregancy Anymore . I Keep Throwing Up And Im So Fucking Hot "

" You Cant Be Drinking This All Day " I Grabbed The Ginger Ale " I'll Make You Some Soup "

She Smiled A Little And Was About To Say Something Before Frowning " Okay " She Nodded .

" Arielle Babe , You Acting Shady "

She Looked At Me " Me ?! I Am Not Acting Shady ! If Anything Its You ! "

I Got A Little Frustrated " Arielle . Do You Like Malik Or Not ? "

She Smacked Her Lips And Got Off My Lap " Omarie Get Over It ! "

I Sighed And Took Her Hands . She Pulled Them Back " Arielle Baby I'm Sorry "

" Malik Is The Center Of Our Problems " She Said And Wiped Her Face .

" Arielle I'm Sorry , I Just Be Feeling Like You And Him Have Something We Don't " I Laid Back On The Couch .

She Laid On Top Of Me " Naw Baby Don't Feel That Way "

She Was Sweaty , But I Didn't Let It Bother Me " I Don't Know "

" Awww . You Are Soo Sensitive " She Pinched My Cheek .

" Same Thing Sierra Said " I Said , But I Didn't Realize .

" Huh ? " She Scrunched Up Her Face .

" What ? I Didn't Say Anything "

" No " She Started Sitting Up " You Said ' Same Thing Sierra Said ' "

" She's Just A Friend "

Arielle Sat Up Completely " So I'm Sitting Here In This Hot Ass House , Sweating , Throwing Up , Possibly Having Your Baby And You're With Some Girl Named Sierra , Omarie ?! "

" Whoa , Whoa , Arielle Calm Down "

" Don't Tell Me To Calm Down Omarie ! " She Grabbed My Phone .

I Smacked My Lips " There's Nothing On There "

" Im Gon See My Damn Self " She Unlocked My Phone .

I Sighed And Sat Up As She Went To My Messages .

" SierraBoo " She Said Reading The Name Sierra Put In My Phone And Scrolled All The Way To The Top .

I Watched Her Read The Messages Knowing She Was About To Be Salty As Hell .

She Stopped Reading When She Realized That The Texts Were All About Her And Sierra's Boyfriend .

Arielle Placed My Phone On The Table And Sat Back On The Couch Without Looking At Me . I Watched Her Play With Her Fingers Knowing She Was Nervous .

She Slipped Back Into My Lap And I Chuckled .

" You Really Feel Like That Babe ? " She Asked Me .

" Yeah I Guess "

" Im Sorry Bae " She Stroked My Cheek .

I Nodded . She Was Making Me Feel Weak As Hell . I Swear I Never Felt Like This Before .

" You Forgive Me ? " She Asked .

" Yeah " I Nodded And We Kissed .

" Ughh ! Im So Fucking Hot ! I Need A Shower " Arielle Got Off My Lap .

I Stood Up After Her " Let Me Come With You ? "

She Looked At Me For A While Before Nodding And Grabbing My Hand .

*

*

*

∞ Still Gennis' P.O.V ∞

Arielle And I Laid In Her Bed Cuddling . She Said She Felt Better Since I Gave Her The Soup . I Didn't Let Her Have Any More Ginger Ale Though .

" Babe ? " She Called Without Looking At Me .

" Yes Beautiful ? " I Looked At Her And Saw Her Cheeks Get Hot .

" What Do You Think About This Baby ? "

" Iono . We Not Ready For It . We Aint Finish School Yet And We Both Still Got A Career To Worry 'Bout . My Fans Too "

" I Know . That's Why I Never Lost It . I Watched You Put On A Condom Though , So How ? I Know I Said Condoms Break , But ... " Arielle Trailed Off .

" I Don't Know Either . Im Scared As Fuck Of What Your Dad Gon Do Though "

" Me Too . He Dead Ass Spoke To Me About It And I Disobeyed Him AND I Got Pregnant "

" Possibly Babe "

She Shrugged " Would You Be Happy If We Didn't Have It ? "

" What You Mean ? "

" If I Wasn't Pregnant "

I Had To Think A Little About That . I Want A Kid , Yeah , But Just Not Yet .

I Shook My Head No " Nahh . I Mean I Don't Know , If You Are , I Gotta Support You . I Know It's Mine "

" Good . Cause You Seen The Blood In The Bed Sheets "

I Looked Down At Her And Laughed " What You Want ? "

" Huh ? You Mean Girl Or Boy ? " She Asked . I Nodded " Ohh . Either A Giirl Or Twins . Either Twin Girls Or One Boy And One Girl "

I Looked At Her " Twins ? "

" Yeah Twins . I Like Twins "

" So You Thinking Bout Two Kids Already "

She Smiled A Little Before Frowing " We're Not Ready , Mari "

I Kissed Her Forehead " Baby I Got You . We Gon Get Through This Okay ? "

She Nodded And Yawned.

" You Tired Babe ? "

She Nodded And Yawned Again .

I Looked At The Time. Damn. It's Only 8:02㏘ I Started To Get Up So She Could Sleep .

I Looked At Her . My Baby Was Already Knocked . She Always Looked Beautiful .

I Kissed Her Forehead After Making Sure She Was Comfortable . I Watched Her As I Put On My Shoes . Sheesh . She's Beautiful.

I Went Downstairs, Checked The Stove - Something My Mom Always Makes Me Do - And Headed For The Door .

I Wanted Brielle To Be Here Before I Left Though . I Called Her And She Told Me She Was Down The Block .

I Sat Down And Thought About Us . If She Has This Baby , I'll Be Here For Her No Doubt .

*

*

*

*

*

∞ Arielle's P.O.V ∞

Omarie , Malik , Brielle , Akoye , And I Walked Into The Doctor's Office For My Prenental Appointment . I Breathed In The Too Clean Air And Panicked A Little . Oh My God . I Might Be Pregnant .

We Walked Up To The Appointment Desk And Were Greeted By A Nice Woman . " Hi Kids . How Can I Help You ? "

The Word ' Kids ' Made Me Feel Some Type Of Way , But I Nodded . " Yeah . I Have A Uhhmm Prenental Appointment "

She Smiled , But I Couldn't Read It " Name Please ? "

" Arielle Matthews "

She Typed Into The Computer " A-R-I-E-L-L-E Correct ? " I Nodded " Okay Well You Are Set For 10 And It's 9:48 So You Have Some Time . You Can Wait In The Waiting Area "

" Thank You " I Smiled .

We All Walked To The Waiting Area And I Didn't Feel Like Talking At All . I Put My Headphones In My Ears And Blasted My Music Loud .

*

" Here You Go " Dr. Mason Said To Me " Urinate In This Cup So We Can Test It " I Took It And Blushed . Dr. Mason Was Crazy Sexy And He Was Talking About My Pee . " You Can Go Now And Give It To The Nurse Once You Finish .

I Nodded And Took A Sip Of Gingerale Before Heading To The Bathroom .

I Peed In The Cup And Closed It Before Zipping My Pants And Washing My Hands . I Suddenly Felt Something In My Stomach

And Started Throwing Up In The Toilet . How The Fuck Am I Going To Brush My Teeth ?

I Shook Water In My Mouth And Popped In A Piece Of Gum . If I'm Not Pregnant , I Wonder Why I Keep Throwing Up .

I Flushed And Left The Bathroom . I Handed The Nurse My Cup . I Didn't Feel Like Talking Again So I Kept My Headphones In . The Others Tried To Talk To Me , But They Soon Realized .

After A While Dr. Mason Called Me Back In With Omarie And The Others .

" You're Not Pregnant " Dr. Mason Said To Me .

" What ? Im Not ? I Asked " Then Why Do I Keep Throwing Up ? I Just Did Before I Brought Out The Tube "

" You Just Have Food Poisoning . Have You Eaten Anywhere You Normally Don't ? "

I Slowly Shook My Head " No , I Don't Think - "

Brielle Cut Me Off " The Crab Shack ! "

" Ohh Yeah " I Nodded " We Were There The Night Before I Started Throwing Up "

" Wait , We're Not Sick " Malik Said .

" Cause She's The Only One That Had The 'All Kinds of Shrimp' Platter " Akoye Replied .

" Ohh Yeah " I Smiled .

" The Fluids You Were Drinking Couldn't Stay Down " Dr. Mason Said " Were You Drinking Any Soft Drinks ? "

I Nodded " A Lot Of Ginger Ale "

" Of Course . The Ginger Ale Was Making It Worse . Drink More Water , Maybe A Little Juice And You'll Feel Better . It Should Go Away In About Two Days . I'll Prescribe You An Anti-Biotic "

" Okay , Thank You . But How Do I Know When I Don't Have It Anymore ? "

" You'll Stop Throwing Up . Between Those Two Days You'll Probably Throw Up About Four Times . Your Stomach May Not Agree With Whatever It Is You Consume , But I Can't Tell You Not To Eat "

I Nodded " Okay . Thank You Dr. Mason " I Smiled .

" You're Welcome Ms. Matthews " He Rubbed My Shoulders "

Omarie Mean Mugged Him " Ms. Castle , Actually "

I Looked Over At Omarie And Dr. Mason Laughed. " Alright Ms. Castle " Dr. Mason Handed Me A Prescription " Remember To Take This 3 Times A Day And You'll Be Good In 2 Days "

" Thanks Dr. Mason " I Said As We All Stood Up To Leave .

I'm Not Pregnant .

*

*

*

*

*

∞ Brielle's P.O.V ∞

" You Messing With Jevaughn Now ? " Akoye Asked As He Sat Next To Me .

" What ? " I Asked Confused .

" Jevaughn " He Repeated " You Was Flirting And Shit , But You Ain't Even Remember His Name "

" Ohh . Jah-Von ! " I Exclaimed " You Said It Wrong . You Said Jeh-Von "

" It's The Same Thing "

I Shook My Head " No "

" You Tryna Get With Ol Dude Though ? I Heard You Was Flirting "

" How Do You Know Him ? " I Avoided His Statement .

" We Ball Together . You Feeling Him Or Nah ? "

" We Just Met . Calm All That Down Koye "

He Smacked His Lips " Let's Go To The Cafeteria Before Arielle Finish Pissing In That Cup "

I Giggled And Started Following Him To The Elevator .

Once We Got In He Stood Close Behind Me . He Wrapped His Arms Around Me , But I Ignored Him And Pulled Out My Phone .

" You Always Playing Games " He Whispered In My Ear .

I Chuckled Lightly " How ? "

" I Want To Be With You And You Want To Be With Me " He Kept Whispering .

I Laughed And Pushed Him Off " Who Said I Wanted You ? "

He Smacked His Lips " You Do Want Me . Look At All Thiss "

I Laughed " All What ? "

He Pulled Me Close To His Chest . Why I Have To Be So Short ? Akoye Short Too , But Shit , He Taller Than Me . I'm 4'11 And A Half And He's 5'7.

I Didn't Say Anything . Fuck Taking This Elevator So Long ? I Swear I Wanted To Kiss Him Right Now .

" All " He Said Slowly As I Looked Up At Him . " Thiss " He Continued Softly Before Pulling Me Into A Kiss .

I Wrapped My Arms Around His Neck As He Kept His On My Waist . Our Tongues Moves In Sync And I Started To Think About Amari .

I'm Cheating On Him .

I Repeated This Several Times In My Head As I Kissed Akoye , But I Didn't Stop .

I Liked It .

───────────────────────────

Welp , @RockinMySteez I'm Sorry For Making U Cry : ((( .

I Hate This Chappie . But I Been Behind On Updates ... So There U Have It .

- Love Noahh ♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 124 19
"I don't like u bro" I said to her trying to be as firm as possible cause this bitch is sick " U gotta fix ur face and I do like me talk shit again I...
92.5K 504 40
No need. If you read the first book, you should already know. ;]
2.5K 205 30
What will happen when a person love you unconditional but, started hating you because of misunderstanding and that person marry you what will happen...
390 31 11
A story of a girl who have nothing but herself, filled with curiosity, a lil impatience, childishness and kindness who has to get married to a heartl...