Blinding Love // ziam

By MissPayne1999

Liam knows he's falling in love but he doesn't know who exactly he's falling in love with. He knows it's the... More

Blinding Love
ƈԋαρƚҽɾ 1
ƈԋαρƚҽɾ 2
ƈԋαρƚҽɾ 3
ƈԋαρƚҽɾ 4
ƈԋαρƚҽɾ 5
ƈԋαρƚҽɾ 6
ƈԋαρƚҽɾ 7
ƈԋαρƚҽɾ 8
ƈԋαρƚҽɾ 9
ƈԋαρƚҽɾ 11
ƈԋαρƚҽɾ 12
ƈԋαρƚҽɾ 13
ƈԋαρƚҽɾ 14
ƈԋαρƚҽɾ 15
ƈԋαρƚҽɾ 16
ƈԋαρƚҽɾ 17
ƈԋαρƚҽɾ 18
ƈԋαρƚҽɾ 19
ƈԋαρƚҽɾ 20
ƈԋαρƚҽɾ 21
ƈԋαρƚҽɾ 22
ƈԋαρƚҽɾ 23
ƈԋαρƚҽɾ 24
ƈԋαρƚҽɾ 25
ƈԋαρƚҽɾ 26
ƈԋαρƚҽɾ 27

ƈԋαρƚҽɾ 10

16.3K 764 42
By MissPayne1999

hello :)

...Okay so I know I haven't updated this in a long time...a month... I know...and I am really sorry, I haven't given up on this story, it's just that I don't have enough time to update but things are settling down so the updates should be back on track. 

I am really really sorry for the wait guys :/

Dedication-

Best Comment

Chapter 10

Enjoy :)

===============================================

"You're not going to tell me are you?" Louis asked as he let out an annoyed sigh, pulling lightly on to his hair. 

He had spent the past ten minutes of his lunch time bothering Liam to tell him what was up. Louis knew something had happened, something good as Liam wouldn't stop smiling like an idiot. Ever since this morning he had this goofy grin on and he was in the best mood ever. 

And Louis being the nosy person he was, had to know what the thing was.

"I am not leaving you alone till you actually tell what it is" Louis informed, poking Liam's cheek just to prove his point. 

"Great you can stay here and help me with my maths then" Liam said as he pushed his maths textbook towards Louis. "Oh and can you pass me my drink? I can't find it"

Louis huffed and passed Liam his drink. Louis knew Liam wasn't going to tell him so easily. He was stubborn as hell. It wil take him the whole of lunch time to get a word out of Liam. What could it be anyway. 

Zayn.

Of course!

"It's Zayn isn't it?" Louis spoke up as the words left his mouth, Liam's face had turned a great shade of red and heat was crawling up furiously his neck. 

"N-No" He whispered, biting his lip.

"Yeah it is" Louis grinned, couldn't himself from. He had never seen Liam like this before, it was like knowing a whole new Liam. He looked absolutely adorable with his cheeks all red and that goofy smile. 

"Have you seen my drink anywhere?" 

"You are holding on to it. Don't change the subject, mister" Louis said, he was now facing Liam fully and was biting the insides of his cheeks to stop himself from laughing out loud. 

"Do we have to talk a-about it?" Liam asked, pouting. 

"Duh!"

"We kissed" Liam sighed, the blush on his face deepening as a larger smile grew on his face.

Louis now knew why Liam was in one his great moods. They had kissed. Someone had kissed Liam. Louis couldn't be more happier for Liam, knowing that finally, finally Liam was getting something he deserved to a long time ago. 

Louis wasn't a big fan of Zayn and if this had happened a week ago, he would've definitely said a few words to him but now that he knew what kind of person Zayn was and how happy he made Liam, he couldn't. He trusted Zayn and he knew he was the right person for Liam. 

The only person that could make him this happy, 

"Wow" Louis breathed out when he had finally snapped out of his thoughts.

"It was" He heard Liam whisper, making him laugh. "Oh you weren't suppose to hear that"

"Well too bad"

"Can we stop this conversation, please?" Liam asked. 

Louis was about to answer when he saw two figures walking over to them, one of those figures making his insides flutter. 

"Hey Louis, Hey Liam" Harry smiled as he sat down opposite the two. While Zayn on the other hand walked over to the other side and sat down next to Liam.

Liam was sure he was going to get a heart attack any minute. He could feel Zayn's presence next to him and that familiar scent of cinnamon and warm vanialla sugar. The heat was crawling up his neck and he tried to ignore how he was literally going insane on the inside.

"Hey babe" Zayn whispered as he slipped his hand through Liam's. 

"H-Hey" Liam stuttered out, making Zayn chuckled and squeeze his hand. 

"So did you hear the big news Hazza?" Louis asked, as he turned away from the two love birds.

"Oh I did. Finally" Harry answered, still smiling at Liam and Zayn. 

"Shut up guys" Zayn said, knowing that the two were going on about him and Liam. 

"Okay, jeez. No need to get rough. We're leaving anyway" Louis said as he grabbed his bag and stood up, Harry following his steps. 

"Peace at last" Zayn muttered when the two had finally gotten out of his sight.

"Gone?" Liam asked.

"Yep, both of them. Harry's been annoying me to death today" Zayn said, as he laid his head against Liam's shoulder and sighed. 

"Louis too. It's like they have nothing better to do" Liam laughed. 

Zayn nodded as he lifted his head off Liam's shoulder. He smiled as he took Liam in. He had been dying to see him since Friday. The whole of weekend he spent thinking about nothing but Liam's lips and now thanks to that, he was behind his homework now. 

Who cares?!

"You okay?" Zayn whispered as he cupped Liam's cheeks, stopping Liam from facing anything else but him. 

"Never better" Liam whispered, biting his lip. Liam could feel his stomach flutter again as he felt Zayn's lips near his own. 

Zayn grinned against his lips, his fingers brushing off Liam's fringe as he joined their lips together. 

===============================================

Nothing much happening. But yeah. Hope that was okay. 

Erm, I wanted you guys to tell me what you would like to see more in this story. I want to take in your suggestions and involve them in this story so it would be great if you comment below and tell me what you would like to see in this story. (e.g more ziam fluff, protective Louis/Zayn, Larry, etc)

Dedication-

Best Comment

VOTE

COMMENT

:)

x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

241K 10.2K 60
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
215K 10.6K 27
Zayn Malik is just a misunderstood guy with few friends and a bad attitude. Maybe he would be a little less misunderstood if he didn't drink people's...
17K 428 19
Woobin needs love, maybe he'll find it in a new girl. Elsewhere a rising threat to his father occurs.
1K 104 8
After John's suicide, Sherlock sets about to clean out John's room. While doing so, he comes across a box of little notes addressed to him. He falls...