For The First Time, I See You

By MagicGoldenFlower

This is my first story. My favorite ship is Eugenzel so there will probably be a lot of that! I don't own any... More

Rapunzel's Story
Elsa's & Anna's story
Merida's Story
August 27
Welcome to BYA (5)
Lunch break!
Learning some new things.
Who's Hungry?
Do we have to play?
Big Day (10)
Day 1
Friday Night Lights
Boy's room
Girls' room
What happens in this room, stays in the room. (15)
We're Leaving
Admit it!
Jelsa
Mericcup
Kristanna (20)
Eugenzel
Goodnight!
Mornin'
Junior whats?
I need to know! (25)
Stay away
Meeting up
You're lying!
Mother? (30)
You're too clingy
Kristanna (Homecoming ask)
Mericcup (Homecoming ask)
Jelsa (Homecoming ask)
Eugenzel (Homecoming ask)
Homecoming morning (35)
Homecoming game
Homecoming dance Part 1
Homecoming dance Part 2
You again? (40)
Don't you dare believe her
They will break you
Like a grape
It's a blast
You can't make me (45)
Kristanna
Jelsa
Mericcup
Eugenzel
A horrible decision, really. (50)
When I'm dead
Get up or you're never going out again
Hotdogs?!
That's exactly how I want to die
Am I dreaming or...(55)
You'll wake up the princess
You gave me a heart attack

Morning after

434 11 5
By MagicGoldenFlower

*Rapunzel's POV*
I woke up with my head pounding. I looked at my alarm clock and saw that it read 10:36 am. I decided to go take a shower but tripped on Eugene. "Eugene?" I whispered.

"Morning Blondie." Eugene said stretching.

"When did you get here?" I asked.

"I slept here with you last night." Eugene said sitting up.

"How come I can't remember anything?" I asked getting off of the floor.

"Tiffany gave you some alcohol last night and you got drunk." Eugene laughed. I looked around and saw everyone else waking up.

"Morning Rapunzel. Feeling better?" Anna asked.

"My head is pounding and my stomach hurts." I complained.

"Do you remember anything?" Merida asked.

"I remember everything up until after I was done dancing with Flynn a second time." I replied.

"Oh." Elsa said. Eugene was getting off of the ground and started folding his blanket.

"Good morning Eugene!" Anna said cheerfully.

"Anna! You weren't supposed to tell anyone!" I yelled.

"Technically you told everyone." Elsa replied.

"What? No I didn't!" I yelled confused.

"Yes you did! Last night when we were at the dance!" Merida giggled.

"Are you serious?" I asked. Why did I do that! Now he probably hates me!

"Oh yeah, you even gave me a new nickname." Eugene teased.

"What?" I asked.

"Pretty boy!" Elsa laughed.

"What! Why?!" I yelled as I started blushing.

"Because he gave you the nickname Blondie because you had blonde hair and so you gave him pretty boy because he has such a pretty face!" Merida said flickering her eye lashes.

"No!" I cried in embarrassment as I sat down on bed and put my face in my hands.

"It was actually quite a compliment." Eugene said sitting next to me.

"That's soo embarrassing!" I cried.

"It could have been worse." Eugene shrugged his shoulders.

"How? My head hurts, my stomach hurts, I don't remember anything, and all you guys are telling me is embarrassing stuff I did!"

"Well I know what can make you feel a little better." Eugene offered.

"What? I'm desperate!" I yelled grabbing his shirt.

"You go take a shower while I go get you some breakfast and medicine." Eugene said getting up.

"But I'm not hungry!" I said confused. The thought of eating something made me want to throw up. I also had a horrible taste in my mouth.

"I'm just going to get you some toast." Eugene replied.

"Okay." I said. I walked to the bathroom while Eugene went to the lunchroom. Before I hopped in the shower I brushed my teeth. I looked in the mirror and saw that I looked like a mess. I must have cried last night because I had mascara runs down my face. I took out my braid and hopped in.

*Eugene's POV*
I woke up from Rapunzel falling on me. She looked confused at why I was on her floor. I eventually left to go get her some breakfast so she would eat something. All I'm going to do today is probably take care of Rapunzel. I was waiting in line when I saw Tiffany a few people behind me. I let everyone go in front of me so I could get to Tiffany.

"Hey King Flynn, did you have fun last night?" Tiffany greeted.

"Hey Tiffany." I replied annoyed.

"So what's up?" Tiffany asked.

"I'm just getting breakfast for Rapunzel and me. Say, do you happen to know why Rapunzel was acting so weird last night?" I questioned.

"No, but if I had to guess, I would guess it's because of the alcohol problem she has. I saw her carrying around a bottle of liquor and adding it to her punch last night. By the end of the night I saw her throw away the bottle. It was a new bottle." Tiffany replied.

"Oh really, because that's not what I heard." I said trying to keep my cool.

"What, did you not know about the Rapunzel's alcohol problem?" Tiffany said acting surprised.

"Rapunzel doesn't have an alcohol problem. She never even had alcohol till last night." I replied seeing through her lie.

"Oh, then I have no idea." Tiffany said shrugging her shoulders.

"Really." I said sarcastically.

"Really!" Tiffany said raising her hands in surrender. I leaned over and whispered in her ear.

"Look, we can do this the easy way or the hard way. You can tell me that you gave Rapunzel the alcohol and we forget it ever happened. Or we could have you tell the principal and everyone finds out." I spat.

"Flynn, I don't know what you're talking about." Tiffany said. I looked at her friends and they all backed away except Ashley.

"Tiffany, just tell him. He obviously knows." Ashley reasoned.

"Ashley, I know he knows about Rapunzel's problem so what's the point of telling him if he doesn't believe me." Tiffany said through gritted teeth.

"Rapunzel doesn't have a problem!" I yelled annoyed.

"Flynn, I don't know what you want from me then!" Tiffany said acting confused.

"Fine, you just wait until the principal finds out." I said turning the other way. Three, two, one..

"Wait Flynn, fine I did it." She whispered.

"See, was that so hard?" I said.

"No." She said looking at the ground.

"Now here comes the hard part, why did you do it?" I asked hoping she would respond.

"I wanted to be queen, I wanted to be popular, I wanted you!" Tiffany yelled.

"What?" I asked.

"I hoped that you would hate her in her drunken state and realize that I'm the one for you, that she's a spoiled brat and I'm not. I also wanted everyone else to think she was a alcoholic and that she wasn't worthy enough for you. I hoped that everyone would talk her into breaking up with you so I could swoop in and take you. I wanted to see her friendless and heartbroken." Tiffany yelled.

"Tiffany, nothing would send me away from Rapunzel. She's the girl for me! Why do you hate her so much? She's the kindest, sweetest girl I've ever met!" I replied.

"I know she is, that's one of the reasons why I hate her. Everyone loves her! You'll eventually see that I'm the girl for you. I might have something to do with it, I might not, but I want you!" Tiffany exasperated.

"Tiffany I'm sorry if you thought I liked you but I love Rapunzel." I said.

"Sure. But this isn't the last you'll see or be hurt by me." Tiffany spat. What else will she do? I eventually got through the food line and grabbed my breakfast. I also grabbed Rapunzel two pieces of toast and a banana. I walked back to the girls' room thinking about what Tiffany said. I knocked on the door and Anna opened it.

"Hey Eugene, Rapunzel is still taking her shower. If you want you can drop off the breakfast and come back when she's out or just hang out in here." Anna said.

"I have to go back to my room, I'll be back when Rapunzel's done." I said laying down the tray.

"Okay, see you soon." Elsa said not looking up from her book. I walked back into my room and saw everyone still asleep.

"WAKE UP!" I yelled as I clapped my hands as loud as I could. Everyone jumped awake.

"Flynn.." Kristoff groaned putting his face into his pillow.

"Ah ah, Eugene." I corrected as I fixed up our room.

"So you want us to call you that?" Hiccup asked.

"Only when we aren't in public." I said picking Jack's clothes and putting them into his dirty hamper.

"Okay then Eugene, what time is it?" Jack asked.

"10:45." I said looking at my alarm clock.

"Are you serious?" Kristoff asked.

"Ya."

"Why didn't you wake us up when you woke up?" Hiccup asked.

"Because Rapunzel woke me up this morning." I replied making my bed.

"So you've been awake since 4?!" Jack exclaimed.

"No, I slept on the floor next to Rapunzel's bed. This morning when she got up she tripped on me." I replied.

"How is she feeling?" Hiccup asked.

"She's been better. She says her stomach and head hurt." I replied.

"Why aren't you over there right now?" Kristoff questioned.

"I told Rapunzel to take a shower while I went to go get her breakfast and some medicine."

"You know a lot about alcohol. Why?" Jack asked.

"I've been in certain conditions where I've had a couple of drinks and felt crappy the day after."

"Well, when are you going back over there?" Hiccup asked getting changed.

"Whenever someone comes to tell me that Rapunzel's ready." I replied. Everyone got changed and I made them help clean up. Hiccup was the only one who didn't have to clean because his side of the room was clean and organized. Jack's was the worst, so he had to clean the most. Soon, Anna came and told us that Rapunzel was out of the bathroom.

"Let's head over there then!" Jack said looking a little tired. We walked into the room and heard Anna and Elsa fighting.

"Hey Rapunzel, feeling better?" Kristoff asked, pretending not to hear Anna and Elsa.

"I don't know." She replied as she plopped onto her bed. Pascal climbed down from his bed to go comfort her.

"Hey frog." I said as I walked over to her bed.

"So Rapunzel, have you heard about what you did last night?" Jack smirked.

"Somewhat." She replied blushing.

"My favorite part was when she called Eugene pretty boy!" Hiccup teased.

"Ugg! That's my least favorite part!" Rapunzel groaned hiding her face into her hands.

"Or how about when Rapunzel tried to leave the gym but Eugene had to hold onto her for dear life!" Merida laughed.

"Oh yeah and she flew on top of him and she thought it was so fun!" Jack added.

"Seriously?" Rapunzel asked peeking from her hands.

"Seriously! Or how about last night when she started crying because she didn't want to go to bed so Eugene made us go to the park!" Kristoff remember.

"Yeah and she threw up by a tree on the way there!" Jack added.

"Are you kidding me?" Rapunzel sighed putting her face into her pillow.

"And Eugene had to carry her everywhere because there was absolutely no way she could walk by herself!" Hiccup laughed.

"Are you guys talking about Punzie?" Elsa called from the bathroom.

"Yeah, she was hilarious last night!" Jack laughed.

"How much alcohol did she have last night?" Anna asked.

"I talked to Tiffany this morning and she said that she had a whole bottle of liquor. It was one of the small bottles, but that's still a lot, especially for someone who weighs about 100 pounds." I replied.

"Did she confess to doing it?" Hiccup asked.

"Ya, but it took a while." I said.

"What did she say?" Merida asked.

"She said that she only did it because she wanted to see Rapunzel friendless, heartbroken, and unwanted. She also said that she did it for popularity and for me to leave Rapunzel for her." I replied annoyed.

"Why would you leave Rapunzel for that?" Jack asked.

"I'm guessing that she thought Rapunzel would spill some secret that I didn't know." I replied shrugging my shoulders.

"She told me that the water for the punch that the school made was from dishwater and that hers was made from Fiji water so it tasted better. Even though I thought it tasted horrible. She also said that it was her peace offering to me so we could be friends. As if." Rapunzel said angrily.

"Why did you believe her?" Kristoff asked.

"I don't know! I secretly hoped it was true. She seemed so nice....too nice... That should have been my first realization to throw it away." Rapunzel said distressed.

"It's okay, now you know not to trust her." I replied rubbing her shoulders in a comforting way.

"Hold on.." Rapunzel said putting her hand to her mouth and ran into the bathroom. I ran after her to hold her hair. I grabbed her hair as she threw up. Elsa and Anna were still in the bathroom fighting and ran out as soon as they saw Rapunzel throw up. She wiped her mouth as I grabbed her drink of water to rise her mouth. We walked back out and saw everyone cringing. "Sorry, it had to be done." Rapunzel said.

"How could you stand in there and hold her hair?" Hiccup said with a scrunched face.

"I don't know. It doesn't really gross me out." I replied. I reached over and gave Rapunzel a piece of toast. "Here you go."

"I'm not sure if I can eat this." She said holding it far away.

"You don't have to eat all of it, but have at least two bites." I said. I also bought a bottle of 7-up while I was in the lunchroom. I grabbed a plastic cup from the bathroom and poured her a glass.

"Eugene, I don't want anything to drink." Rapunzel replied shaking her head.

"This is going to make your stomach feel better. Just have a couple sips." I said handing her the cup.

"Give me a glass." Jack said holding his hand out.

"Are you sick?" I asked.

"No but I'm thirsty." Jack reasoned.

"Then have a drink from the bathroom sink!' I laughed.

"Fine." Jack complained getting up.

"Jack, you better be this nice to me when I'm sick!" Elsa joked.

"When you're sick, I'm going to stay as far away as possible." Jack said.

"Ya Kristoff, you better treat me well." Anna said.

"Sure, I'll get you toast and 7-up, but I'm not holding your hair when you throw up." Kristoff replied.

"Okay, it's not exactly Eugene's help but it's better than Jack's help." Anna said glaring at Jack. Rapunzel leaned over and put her head on my shoulder.

"Hiccup, what are you going to do for me?" Merida questioned.

"Same as Kristoff." Hiccup replied.

"Good answer." Merida chuckled.

"Wow Jack, seems like you're the laziest one." Elsa teased.

"Not my fault I don't feel sympathetic for people." Jack joked. He went and sat on Elsa's bed. She took his cup from his hands and drank it.

"Are you kidding me? I just got that!" Jack exclaimed.

"Then you better treat me nicely when I'm sick." Elsa giggled.

"Okay, okay." Jack chuckled. He kissed her in the cheek. I was getting hungry, so I grabbed my breakfast and started eating. I heard Kristoff's stomach growl.

"Hungry Kristoff?" I chuckled.

"No I'm starving and watching you eat breakfast isn't making me feel any better!" Kristoff complained.

"Let's go get breakfast then!" Merida said walking towards the door.

"We'll be back! Will you be alright?" Elsa questioned.

"I know I'll be safe as long as I'm with Eugene." Rapunzel assured Elsa. They all left and it was just me and Rapunzel. We were quiet for a couple of minutes.

"Do you hate me?" Rapunzel asked looking scared.

"Why would I hate you?" I asked confused.

"Because I told everyone your secret. You specifically told me not to tell anyone and yet I did." Rapunzel said putting her face into her hands.

"Rapunzel I don't hate you. Besides, I had to tell them soon anyway." I said lifting her chin so I could see her eyes.

"Really?"

"I'm serious! I was wondering how I was going to tell them but you did it for me." I said kissing her head.

"Good. I was hoping that you would tell them soon." Rapunzel said petting Pascal. It got quiet for a couple minutes until I spoke up.

"So, pretty boy huh?" I teased.

"Stop it!" Rapunzel laughed hitting me with a pillow.

"So which part of me is the prettiest? My hair? My eyes?" I teased flickering my eye lashes.

"Hmmm not sure, do some face poses!" Rapunzel laughed.

"I call this one the smolder." I said. I looked down then lifted my head in the smolder pose. "This is kind of an off day for me. This doesn't normally happen." I said.

"Oh...My...Gosh!! That's the funniest thing I've ever seen!" Rapunzel said laughing,

"Hey, don't make fun of my smolder!" I laughed.

"But it's soo hilarious! I don't think I can stop laughing!"

"Ooo, I forgot to fix my hair, hold on." I quickly messed up my hair and went back into the smolder pose. "Does this look hotter Blondie?"

"Yes pretty boy! Way hotter than before!" Rapunzel laughed.

"Here I've got another one." I looked down at the ground again and came up with a huge flirty grin. "Hi. How ya doin'? The names Flynn Rider." I asked.

"More, more!" Rapunzel laughed clapping her hands.

"How's your day goin'?" I asked with the same face.

"It's going great now that your here!" Rapunzel said playing along. I couldn't hold it in anymore. I burst out laughing.

"Imagine if everyone saw this!" I laughed.

"I'm pretty sure they would cry from laughter like us!" Rapunzel giggled laying on her back. She laid her head on my lap.

"So now which part of me is the prettiest?" I asked as I ran my fingers through her hair.

"All of you." Rapunzel said kissing me. I didn't care if she was sick, it wasn't like I was going to catch it. I kissed back. As soon as we finished our kiss, everyone came back.

"We could hear you guys laughing all the way down the hallway!" Kristoff chuckled.

"Sorry, we were having fun!" Rapunzel smiled.

"What were you doing?" Elsa asked.

"I was showing her some of my face poses." I chuckled.

"Oh boy, we don't want to see those!" Hiccup chuckled. Rapunzel eventually finished her two pieces toast, banana, and her cup of 7-up. I gave her an aspirin after and she fell asleep at about 1 pm.

...............................................................................................................................................Wow, two long chapters in a row? Amazing! Hoping you're enjoying this story. Thanks for reading! 3019 words, including this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.2K 1.7K 40
Jack, Kristoff, Eugene, and Rapunzel have always been the top dogs at their school. But when a new group arrives and challenges them, will love inter...
7.2K 264 30
ElsaXJack I will try to update as fast as I can! I love you all, thanks for 3.3k reads! you're the best <3
47.8K 2K 42
(Highest Rank: #38 in Fanfiction #2 in Jelsaalltheway #1 Jelsainhighschool) ((Hey gu...
84.7K 3K 41
Elsa Winters could be easily described as perfect. She has a great family, awesome friends, a secured future, beautiful looks, and above it all, she...